Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 (47896 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by makdcash(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Women!,you can take a horse to the stream but can't force it to drink water.....so if she drink the water....na olosho!

ifyalways:
See man na cheesy

You allege your wife is a prostitute and instead of divorcing her, you want her to start paying " husband and child support " to you.

Goes to show the wife is right, the man is irresponsible and lazy.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Ebymyk(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Why are zimbabweans so foolish?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by winj: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
That fat toto is not worth 3 dollars let alone 3000.
for 3000 the buyer can nack russian, chinese, lebanese and indian women...all including flight tickets and hotel in Dubai!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by repogirl(f): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
The man is indeed more than useless...lol.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Rayplanet(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hammefeez:
Funny but true IN NIGERIA President -North. Senate President -North Speaker House of Reps - North. SGF -North * Chief of Staff - North. Head of Service - North. INEC Chairman - North. Chief Justice of federation - North. President Court of Appeal - North. EFCC Chairman - North. President Federal high court - North. National Security Adviser - North. Chief of Army Staff - North. Chief of Air Staff - North. Controller, Customs Service - North. Defence Minister-North. MD Port Authority- North. MD NDIC - North Controller Prison Services - North. *Controller of Immigration -North. *Controller of Fire Service North. *Highest looter North. Richest man in Africa - North. 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners. 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners. 99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners Boko Haram - North. *90% of Nigeria past president/Head of state -North. Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think and stop being selfish..... CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by bukatyne(f): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
The wife is saying the truth.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Either poverty caused his madness or madness caused his poverty

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Rayplanet(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
What kind of man does that? That's definitely not in my country.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Rayplanet(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
What kind of man does that? That's definitely not in my country.

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by OlufemiWhit(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Davash222:

I'm telling you.

But seriously, I can't even allow any man have my side chick, I repeat, 'side chick', for any amount of money. I uphold my self-esteem, no matter any situation. If you want to have her, do that without my consent.
ahan.....bro $3000 no be small money oooo.....if dem offer you dah 1 for ya side chick....i still think you'll add ya gf sef
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Davash222(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
OlufemiWhit:
ahan.....bro $3000 no be small money oooo.....if dem offer you dah 1 for ya side chick....i still think you'll add ya gf sef
Lols, but you can't say for me nah.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Rekyz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Zimbabwe/Kenya... That collabo na die
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Ramaa(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
This man is too clever....
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by olisaEze(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
cheesy not every "male" is a "man", young ladies please take note.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Barigaboy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Who are we to believe. The husband have evidence n d wife also have evidence cos if she actually enjoys prostitution she wouldn't disagree to follow that other man to bed. If a woman takes all responsibilities n u r there to call her prostitute, u r just wasting your time cos I no taking care of children is not one persons job.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by goldedprince: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
what a stupid biatch. she should be happy that someone is offering N1,500,000 for he fuckn stanking puzzie.
this is the same idiot that will open that puzzie for a bottle of coke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) / 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy / #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.