Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady? (759 Views)

Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media / Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady? by krissconnect(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2016
I've heard and experienced situation where a guy spends a year or more stalking on a particular lady, despite series of turn downs or declines from the lady, the guy persists. Taking the case of the guy that trekked from lagos to zaria for a lady he fell inlove with as an instance(he alredy spent 6yrs stalking on her)
Now my question is, guys,for how long can you stay stalking on that lady who's got you head over heels? And to our ladies, does it make sense to you when a guy spends a 'lifetime' stalking on you? Will his persistence ever make you consider him?

Talk2bella,toks2008,tosyne2much,laveda
Re: For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2016
undecided Stalk? Only psychos stalk

I think woo would be better

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady? by spyroet(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2016
there are over Millon's of lady in Nigeria, any man dat chasing just one lady n she's not giving u the green light n u ant gonna quit, it means u are a weak man.
Re: For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady? by ojun50(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2016
24 hours no good response i don entry d next bus
Re: For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady? by chris2face(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2016
There are many fishes in the river I can't even chase any lady for a month

The highest I can go is 2 weeks if she still think otherwise I simply move on no time to waste

Can't even imagine chasing a lady for a month not to talk with f months for what??

Is she a gold? I begi
Re: For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady? by krissconnect(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2016
KissChrix:
undecided Stalk? Only psychos stalk

I think woo would be better
Pardon sir, I meant woo!
Re: For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady? by Toks2008(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2016
krissconnect:
I've heard and experienced situation where a guy spends a year or more stalking on a particular lady, despite series of turn downs or declines from the lady, the guy persists. Taking the case of the guy that trekked from lagos to zaria for a lady he fell inlove with as an instance(he alredy spent 6yrs stalking on her)
Now my question is, guys,for how long can you stay stalking on that lady who's got you head over heels? And to our ladies, does it make sense to you when a guy spends a 'lifetime' stalking on you? Will his persistence ever make you consider him?

Talk2bella,toks2008,tosyne2much,laveda

I don't stalk.

I simply invite you out on a date and make my sincere intentions known and whatever we conclude there is final. I don't believe in a lady proving hard to get because i am also very hard to get so if i come for you then i really want you. Nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2016
A guy stalking a lady is irritating as fvck angry

You tell him No 1000 times for years and he still persist angry

You disrespect him and treat him like crap because you think that's the only way he would leave you alone but that's when he persists with full force angry

WETIN?! Dem send you? angry
Re: For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2016
A week and you do stubborn head, straight outta blacklist... undecided
Re: For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady? by krissconnect(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lalasticlala undecided
Re: For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
ICQuinn:
A guy stalking a lady is irritating as fvck angry

You tell him No 1000 times for years and he still persist angry

You disrespect him and treat him like crap because you think that's the only way he would leave you alone but that's when he persists with full force angry

WETIN?! Dem send you? angry
lmao!

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation / Words And Statements Nairaland Members Will Recognize / Topic removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.