Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke (7821 Views)

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Akkord4gov: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:

As in, annoying girls.

Have even come into conclusion that that is the way God created you.
Eg,if ur bf has 5,000 and gives u 2000,ladies maynt appreciate but appreciate a guy that has 10m and gives them 10k. They will even dump that guy that give them 2k for the 10k not minding d source of d money and the faithfulness in it. Like som1 has said"not that a lady can't love a broke a nigga but they will also have a rich nigga that will be footing their bills"
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by naijasaint: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2016
Ginaz:
I can and I have, I cherished love and peace of mind more than anything. Things money buy are temporary, I for one will never be bought by money.

Only thing that can make me leave a broke guy is cos of bad character.

I smell lies and pretence
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Have even come into conclusion that that is the way God created you.
Eg,if ur bf has 5,000 and gives u 2000,ladies maynt appreciate but appreciate a guy that has 10m and gives them 10k. They will even dump that guy that give them 2k for the 10k not minding d source of d money and the faithfulness in it. Like som1 has said"not that a lady can't love a broke a nigga but they will also have a rich nigga that will be footing their bills"

Ehn ehb not me oh.

Those girls ni O

But u r right sha

I think these problems come from being greedy, self-indiscipline and no proper upbringing.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2016
naijasaint:

I smell lies and pretence

As in, me too.

She can leave any guy that has a bad character, why put 'broke' in the statement.
-which means, 'he is broke, i'm even managing-he now has a bad character again, oh God, I have to leave him finally' angry

The statement should have been-
'the only thing that can make me leave or not to date a guy is because of his bad personality'.

Simple.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Akkord4gov: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:

Ehn ehb not me oh.

Those girls ni O

But u r right sha

I think these problems come from being greedy, self-indiscipline and no proper upbringing.

Majorly,societal influence. My friend's bf gave her iPhone for her birthday,y can't mine give me just blackberry Q10. He is stingy,poor and no have future,i'm looking for anoda option

No evidence that u are different
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Majorly,societal influence. My friend's bf gave her iPhone for her birthday,y can't mine give me just blackberry Q10. He is stingy,poor and no have future,i'm looking for anoda option

No evidence that u are different

Yes social influence.

And I don't need to prove that to you.

I'm just passing off my opinion.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Akkord4gov: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:

Yes social influence.

And I don't need to prove that to you.

I'm just passing off my opinion.

I don't need u to prove it to me,while will I need it when 22hrs out of my 24hrs is used to better my future and make impact positively to the world
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

I don't need u to prove it to me,while will I need it when 22hrs out of my 24hrs is used to better my future and make impact positively to the world

Better
And mind you, u don't know me, so judge me wrongly
U passed off your opinion and I did likewise.
It just happened that I agreed with yours.

And stop doing like it's only you that sends a positive impact to the world.

You don't need to say it, the world will see you by doing it.

Peace out.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Precial419: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2016
If 1% of girls are good. how many percent of guys are gud pls?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Akkord4gov: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:

Better
And mind you, u don't know me, so judge me wrongly
U passed off your opinion and I did likewise.
It just happened that I agreed with yours.

And stop doing like it's only you that sends a positive impact to the world.

You don't need to say it, the world will see you by doing it.

Peace out.

U are sounding like som1 with guilty conscience. I gave my opinion,good u agreed so didn't expect u saying "u are nt ready to prove me wrong" whereas I didn't ask U to prove me right initially. At least I appreciate ur logical tinkin to a large extent,make u no spoil am
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

U are sounding like som1 with guilty conscience. I gave my opinion,good u agreed so didn't expect u saying "u are nt ready to prove me wrong" whereas I didn't ask U to prove me right initially. At least I appreciate ur logical tinkin to a large extent,make u no spoil am

Ok
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Mcowubaba: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ginaz:

Yesss o, money and love is the same but not the same level cos one last forever and the other is just temporary.

Some guys have not seen girls that truly love them for who they are, never seen girls that can love from their heart,body soul that's why they think all women are the same.

When a girl deeply loves a guy, the real kind of love. Make another guy buy am private jet, she no go move body. The man she loves will be more than a million jets in her eyes.

I won't blame them, they haven't seen true love that's why.

Now that's my issue.
Where is the true love
Which side, which state, which location.

This popular belief that most Nigerian girls are gold diggers and hoes, didn't just come as a result of one guy's experience, it resulted from a collection of complaints and stories from millions of men in Nigeria and diaspora.

Now, people will say you attract your kind, that's not always true.
Most times, I go with an open, good and free mind into a relationship, but the girl ends up being too demanding or a semi-Lapsed gold digger and hoe.

Once the find out that you have little money, the automatically want you to handle all their exorbitant financial issues.
Believe me, I don't think money can get me any girl, but I know money is a great factor for a Nigerian girl to LOVE you.
I think Coming to America pattern of finding love, will be the best now.
Because once the even see you have a Car shocked na house rent money dem go first demand..
Talking from experience.
Or Should we hide our income and properties before toasting you people undecided

Why most Nigerian men rub their affluence on the faces of Nigerian girls, is due to the fact that money makes most Nigerian girls wet and willing. And the are also on revenge mission to bang as much pussiees as the can with their financial power, because the were denied that cookie when the were broke grin

Lemme go back and keep searching for that Independent Nigeria girl that will love us without excessive demands cry cry. Bye
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Precial419: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Guys complain alot about and so do girls about boys. have seen many where a girl actually stays with a broken and he makes he classier chick. jux like u advising guys like urself to use girls for watever purpose thats how ladies also their fellow ladies so quit complaining. if u r using d fact dat so many guys are it also go same for ladies its a two way thing

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Gee645(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
i remove hair/head dress for those ladies who still stick to dia guys despite been broke! you deserve a standing ovation
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Teespice(f): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ginaz:

I tire my sister, men think all women are the same that's why they keep having the same notion that all women likes money.

Who doesn't like money? It's just that as a girl you should never let money define you, never trade your body or love for money. I'm honestly speaking that money can't buy me, as a girl you need to have dignity. No be forming or fronting, you no be animal dem dey buy.

It is only a woman that knows the value of her guy, broke or not that will stay with him. Nothing lasts forever, I always put that at the back of my mind.

One thing that puts me off in some rich guys are their arrogance, they think they can have any girl or anybody they want. Take your stinking money off my face abeg.

preach sister preach.

using the traits of those they dated as a yardstick to measure others.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by starwar(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
I am a living witness.....I met my gf when I was practically broke,i had nothing on me but she stood by me tho not there yet,still keep hustling.I used to be the one that complain most of the time cos I felt it wasn't normal,that ladies like that doesn't exist.A lady background determines her lifestyle and choice of friend.Priceless I will marry u soon
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Rexnegro(m): 2:18am On Nov 05, 2016
majour:
Dude a lot of men have gotten God's favor from the so called love u hate so much, life is funny that way, u can just meet a girl and ur life wud just change positively, while some r just for the fun of it, I've given up on dating for now cus I want to hustle but believe me, I miss bin loved
I do understand You bro, wish I meet that lady who change my mindset and show me complete love without conditions....better still I want it from my woman but guy she's this type that carry work for head and other areas of her life including our relationship is suffering from attention. I just tire bro.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Burgerlomo: 4:48am On Nov 05, 2016
Nova15:
op, u Berra go and make money.... angry angry angry

The love that will fade away after some time, money rules period
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by majour(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2016
Rexnegro:

I do understand You bro, wish I meet that lady who change my mindset and show me complete love without conditions....better still I want it from my woman but guy she's this type that carry work for head and other areas of her life including our relationship is suffering from attention. I just tire bro.
Communicate ur challenge with her and if she doesn't want to change u can always move pass that, invest in a future not a feature

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by wizrose(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2016
Precial419:
If 1% of girls are good. how many percent of guys are gud pls?
O% grin grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Precial419: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
wizrose:
O% grin grin
SO Y ARE GIRLS EARNING ALL THE INSULTS
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Rexnegro(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
majour:
Communicate ur challenge with her and if she doesn't want to change u can always move pass that, invest in a future not a feature
Hmmm bro You Have spoken well bro I have done that no result, she's a care free lady...infact What Am currently doing is just looking at her,i Have let her be not quitting The relationship but I Have reduced my care, concern, love etc etc ever since she termed me disturbing, complaining,Nagging etc ..if she like she should allow those guys lying to her all Because they want her...I pity her not me. God sees my Heart that my intentions are of good and not evil. right now I won't be surprise if she say she's done. Take care bro, wish to know You in person via chatting on whatsapp or sometin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? / Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! / I'm In A Dilemma Over Two Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.