Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What (3963 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Andyblaze: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
angry
she tell me she is virgin but tonight we want to do it first time. My room was dark no light at all but still her hand was able to locate my dick at first trial upon the darkness and lack of sight.

How can virgin know the geographical location of a man penis even in darkness that easily.

Should i still marry

#explain

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by tripzalee(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Chai.over to you the person below me

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by natsuDragneel: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
One word...
RESEARCH grin grin

And she's gotta be a genius for locating it at the first attempt..
Applaudise...

Okay, bye grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
Chai! lipsrsealed
Baba werey cheesygrin
It's called instinct grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Synzu(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
Andy ma nigg grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by sybarite7(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
since the FTC guy, refused to say anything ,and actually said over to the person below, I want to also wait for the person below to rescue me

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by talktonase(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
I broke up with mine oh! Called off the wedding...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by ifex370(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Almost commented till I noticed the moniker...

Op almost gotch me

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Andyblaze: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
talktonase:
I broke up with mine oh! Called off the wedding...

chai the problem is her father is dangote junior brother and they have promise me 20 billion biafran currency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Edwinmason(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
it is the 400 million sperm that allow u to enter the egg that i blame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Andyblaze: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Synzu:
Andy ma nigg grin
this my man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by talktonase(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Andyblaze:

chai the problem is her father is dangote junior brother and they have promise me 20 billion biafran currency
please I wish you well carry on..

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Andyblaze: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Edwinmason:

it is ur old wrinkled mother with her white haired vaginal diseased hair that slept with another man to drop u like a piece of shit that i blame

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Andyblaze: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
talktonase:
please I wish you well carry on..

i will remember u in my biafra kingdom

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Synzu(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Andyblaze:

this my man cheesy

Where have u been hiding? grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Andyblaze: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
Synzu:

Where have u been hiding? grin
Inside ur anus oo but i fall out with ur hot black shit for morning
Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Synzu(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Andyblaze:

Inside ur anus oo but i fall out with ur hot black shit for morning

U never still get sense grin

Howfa Blaze in the gang?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Edwinmason(m): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Andyblaze:

it is ur old wrinkled mother with her white haired vaginal diseased hair that slept with another man to drop u like a piece of shit that i blame
first my mother is not old secondly my mother is not a cheat like urs...u are just a waste of sperm, effort and time...instead of doing sumtin meaningful wit ur life u are on nl creating unneccesary thread...

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Andyblaze: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Edwinmason:
first my mother is not old secondly my mother is not a cheat like urs...u are just a waste of sperm, effort and time...instead of doing sumtin meaningful wit ur life u are on nl creating unneccesary thread...

ur mum wey once she remove wrapper una room go dey smell like mortuary, that woman wey many men use dump before she carry juju hook ur failure of a father that can't even boast of 1 million naira..common get the Bleep out of here. Talk to me when u can afford the kind of car i got for my babe last year....ugly black unadulterated fool

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Andyblaze: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Synzu:

Howfa Blaze in the gang?

Sars don arrest the gang
Synzu:

Howfa Blaze in the gang?

Sars don arrest the gang
Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Synzu(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Andyblaze:

Sars don arrest the gang

No be only you dey the gang?? grin
Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Adeinfo: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Why is there is A lot of kids on Romance land?
Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by skywalker240(m): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Andyblaze: 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Synzu:

No be only you dey the gang?? grin
You suppose don join since na
Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by elkon(m): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
cry brother me I don't know ooo ..I only heard you said joystick .. anyway wy are you guys playing in d dark .shey u guys dey do dodge and fire.. I wish to join u
Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by ArabMopol(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2016
Andyblaze:
angry
she tell me she is virgin but tonight we want to do it first time. My room was dark no light at all but still her hand was able to locate my dick at first trial upon the darkness and lack of sight.

How can virgin know the geographical location of a man penis even in darkness that easily.

Should i still marry

#explain
phonograph.... deal with it
Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 04, 2016
Quite a dumb question to ask. sad angry
Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 04, 2016
D beach above me has the right answer.
Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2016
Andyblaze:

Andy keep it funny and clownish. No need for this, ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2016
Edwinmason:

Dem force you to open this thread and comment? Why the insult? There are countless threads here to occupy you. He is one of the reasons I visit NL.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2016
crotonite:
D beach above me has the right answer.

'beach'

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Admitted Patients Caught Havings Sex In The Hospital / For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This / My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.