Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,963 members, 7,841,698 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession (20192 Views)

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Pavarottii(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
progress69:

Lol. Wetin i get, u probably just dey struggle to get am, materially and educationally

In b/w education is not a guarantee to riches grin

Lol, empty barrels making noise... we know ur type.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by stexsy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
progress69:

Oga certificate holder, class rep u nor chop, head boy, u nor even smell am, departmentap president, No, Faculty President, hell no,, ok,, SUG president nko, u nor chop, councilor, chairman.... nothing wey u don ever chop, yet u go come only dey yarn dust and abuse the president of a sovereign nation, president of you and your entire family.You better go throway or burn that your worthless certificate.
Then you dont know me...
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Realist2: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
You see !, he does not know anything, no clear cut Economy policies. He will take Nigeria to recession back to back thrice.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Gome23: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nwokemu Go and sit down
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by mayorchelsea(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
jayAjoku:
if i could shake your hand good sir i would with a 1000 dollars well spoken sir words right out of my mouth
$1000?i would gladly hug you...no homo,thanks for the compliment.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by HomeOfMe(f): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by sanpipita(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tokety7:

[b]
A confirmed nonentity still talking about facts. Why are u this shameless? Yes, inflation rate is where it is today because of our cursed past decisions. We chose to become a monoeconomy nation so we must suffer the consequences during a downturn. This is no brainer to the wise but the extremely foolish, u lot find it difficult to fathom. Thank goodness it's not as terrible as Venezuela another oil producer like Nigeria. Was it Buharis fault that we didn't diversify during plenty? Instead of the Otuoke fool to judiciously make use of our plenty wisely, he squandered it mercilessly and even eat up part of the savings. Before now, we were living a fake life because of buoyant oil money but now the the money isn't there any longer, no Jupiter on earth could have stopped inflation. A fact the wise among us know.
Only a fool will see Jonah-daft rot he bequeathed on us and call such greatness. Buhari still has a long way to go and am confident that he will perform. continue to hate him for all u care, he is on course.
By the way, refer me to any of ur hopeless blogs again where Buhari said he will defend oil price with army, navy. Utter rubbish. [/b]

Lmao e say living a fake life guess these things happen whenever Buhari comes to power atleast this is history repeating itself with same man, have you ever questioned how his forex policies and ban of import have affected us? Lol you people dont even know what is the problem is, oil price ko oil price ni thats an excuse for lazy bones who cant think out of the box, meanwhile here is where your messiah said he will defend oil prices with army and navy https://www.nairaland.com/2033799/general-buhari-promises-stabilize-oil read the link and watch the videos there, you can also call the video fake if you wish, lol this ones claim educated but believe Buhari will bring them change, laugh will kill me here, nigerian are so foolish.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by mayorchelsea(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
ubergold:

Grammarian! People have moved on from the 2015 election, but the present economic realities keeps making them second guess the present administration. Would you blame them? In less than a year, the dollar value more than doubled and you call that "only". Bro please step back and do a reality check
Please read what I wrote again.Did I in any way deny that there is recession and our countrymen are suffering? Did I exempt this administration from the cause of the recession? where did I use "only"?I think your emotions just took a hold of you.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by mayorchelsea(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
sanpipita:

You claim you are sane and objective but you don't see how this govt is responsible for our recession, you even pointed out their forex inconsistencies but you don't think they are responsible for recession, btw blaming oil prices for our problems is just a terrible excuse this isn't first time oil prices has gone low, we always did better than this, truth is this govt is clueless on how to run a economy, they have already spent trillions with nothing to show for it.
Yes!I am sane and objective but not so sure about you.When I cited inconsistencies in foreign exchange policy and said they could have done better,does that sound like a praise for them?Isn't that how I in my opinion felt they aided or contributed to the recession?Please tell us when after the Obasanjo government oil price has fallen this low.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Tokety7: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
sanpipita:

Lmao e say living a fake life guess these things happen whenever Buhari comes to power atleast this is history repeating itself with same man,

Jokerman, u are back with ur shameless lies again. Go ask ur parents who caused the last recession between shagari and his cronies like dikko and Buhari. The country was on a free fall before Buhari came in. Infact, that was part of the reason he gave in his first broadcast to the nation. Ur effort to rewrite history and attribute it to Buhari is a shameful one.

have you ever questioned how his forex policies and ban of import have affected us?

Yes, it affected us but it needs to be done for a far better greater tommorrow. On forex policies, those restrictions are neccessary because our foreign reserve was fast being depleted than the inflow we are making into it. On ban of import, a perfect example is rice and I simply don't Av any apologies for that. We just have to produce it on our own and good results are being showcases daily. Buhari made tough decisions ur cursed hero Jonah-daft would have never made in two live times.

Lol you people dont even know what is the problem is,

The problem has been booted out. To hell with the cursed fool. After night comes the day, that Day is what we are currently approaching. Deal with it.

oil price ko oil price ni thats an excuse for lazy bones who cant think out of the box,

What outside the box thinking did ur cursed hero made with surplus amount of money during oil boom yet u choose to continue to succk his cocck? What diversification did he acheive? Aren't u being hypocritical?

meanwhile here is where your messiah said he will defend oil prices with army and navy https://www.nairaland.com/2033799/general-buhari-promises-stabilize-oil read the link and watch the videos there, you can also call the video fake if you wish, lol this ones claim educated but believe Buhari will bring them change, laugh will kill me here, nigerian are so foolish.

U are nothing but a kid. Go deep into that thread and see my input. I know what he said and efforts by haters like u to take it out of context is childish. Again I put it to u that what Buhari said is not what u claimed. U lied shamelessly. He didn't say he will do whatever with navy and army. He said we should do what we can to stablise the oil market (not prices) and eliminate waste. In other words wants to clean up and fix our internal oil market e.g. NNPC etc.
The change we are currently seeing for ur info. Let me give u one that I just realised today........
Unlike before when NDDC contracts are being advertised and sold on Google during the time of the Otuoke fool, it's no longer the case again today. I know to criminally minded folks like ur kind,it won't make sense. grin

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by aviazuva: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
True talk Mr. President

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Seriousboy: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Islie:

Says he can’t forget the poor

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/11/03/buhari-my-government-not-responsible-for-recession/

Mr. President, you can lied for Africa o
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by sanpipita(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Yes!I am sane and objective but not so sure about you.When I cited inconsistencies in foreign exchange policy and said they could have done better,does that sound like a praise for them?Isn't that how I in my opinion felt they aided or contributed to the recession?Please tell us when after the Obasanjo government oil price has fallen this low.

Oil prices were low towards GEJ's tenure, APC asserted to this and urged GEJ to reduce fuel pump price due to falling oil prices in the global market, its not like oil prices fell suddenly they knew about it, it was a campaign issue even Buhari was confident he will stabilize oil prices, real question judging from their fallings is did they really have a plan? Can you confidently say this govt has managed our economy well since they took over, we are suddenly dealing with a double digit inflation do you really think this is outcome of low oil prices, companies are leaving mostly cos of inability to access forex is this caused by oil prices too? How do we forget it took Buhari SIX solid months before he could compose a cabinet, how can we not think all this lead us to this mess? This govt has blown away trillions of naira and yet nothing has changed, what of the part of their lack of economic blueprint is this the fault of oil prices too? Ha im really tired we have an incompetent lets face and hope they get things right or better still let them leave office.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by labiodun48(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
This PMB only knows how to shift blames to other people. All he has is talk and not accept responsibility for his actions. Even if the recession is not his fault, can't he do something about it? At least he has been trying to occupy the seat before eventually winning the election. He should have a plan on how to run the country na?
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by altitudee: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Muhammed Buhari did not cause nor start the recession...Valid Points for those who are not tribalism nor religion hater... However we want an improvement.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Henrichemeka(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Your administration is not responsible for recession, it is my administration that is responsible for it.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Henrichemeka(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Your administration is not responsible for recession, it is my administration that is responsible for it. Looking for another person to blame!
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Chrisjane(f): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Please shut up Mr president.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by PointB: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
King Bubu spoke untrue words

One King Squad
10. For soon after he became King, he told the people of Nigira who clamored for him to appoint Ministers to help him as was the custom, “The Ministers are but glorified noise makers, I shall appoint them only in the fullness of time.”
11. And King Bubu’s fullness of time came six month into his tenure. By then King Bubu had steered, alone, the ship of Nigira, with an unsteady hand, the wrong course, towards the edge of doom.
12. Before he appointed the Minister, “Gather all money due me as royalties, taxes, dues, levies, and income,” he had commanded several high official in service. “Take them from ministries, agencies, high officials, money lenders, treasurers, merchants, and all who have them, and keep them in the King’s Treasury Safe Alcove.” he commanded

Excerpts from Edge of Doom
http://www.hotchapters.com/2016/11/04/chapter-1-king-bubu-edge-doom/
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by ubergold(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Please read what I wrote again.Did I in any way deny that there is recession and our countrymen are suffering? Did I exempt this administration from the cause of the recession? where did I use "only"?I think your emotions just took a hold of you.

Yes boss. My emotions got the best of me. It sure does when I hear people speaking from both sides of the mouth like you did. We are presently in a recession because of the actions and inactions of the present administration. Shikena! No need to polish it, say it. It doesn't make you an opposition or anti-govt. It is the reality on ground sir
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by progress69: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Lol, empty barrels making noise... we know ur type.

Lol. Whatever suits yut masturbating fantasies
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by sweetchii: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
PointB:
King Bubu spoke untrue words
Excerpts from Edge of Doom
http://www.hotchapters.com/2016/11/04/chapter-1-king-bubu-edge-doom/
mayorchelsea:
The sane and objective people who have moved on from 2015 election know your government isn't entirely responsible for this recession. We know that we have been running a mono economy totally dependent on the prices of crude oil and we failed to listen to experts who shouted that we started diversifying our economy and left agriculture.Though the inconsistencies in your foreign exchange policies through the CBN didn't also help as you and your cabinet could have done better but we expect you to find solutions to this recession.Don't quote me abeg.
kk
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by NairaMaster1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
progress69:

Oga certificate holder, class rep u nor chop, head boy, u nor even smell am, departmentap president, No, Faculty President, hell no,, ok,, SUG president nko, u nor chop, councilor, chairman.... nothing wey u don ever chop, yet u go come only dey yarn dust and abuse the president of a sovereign nation, president of you and your entire family.You better go throway or burn that your worthless certificate.

Thank God you concurred he has no certificate. Now check our constitution and see the real corrupt person
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by escobar07(m): 4:25am On Nov 05, 2016
A vast majority knows. All they are saying is give us solutions
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by PedroJP(m): 5:47am On Nov 05, 2016
foladara777:

U are lying.... D rate at which oil prices dropped worldwide affected all countries that were large exporters of oil more so Nigeria that was solely dependent on oil exports... Combined with d idiots calling themselves NDA...

Foolish fellow, how time flies. You were shouting new shrifat b4 now, u'b changed d music to idiots calling themselves NDA.

What ever happened to new sheriffat.

You have helped in destroying bubu's govt with ur urging him to oppress those who didn't vote him. Now the results are out, instead of taking responsibilty, u are pointing accusing hands at what u helped him create.

U and buhari have one thing in common, never to take responsiblity of ur ugly results.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by progress69: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Thank God you concurred he has no certificate. Now check our constitution and see the real corrupt person

If he said he has, would u have agreed? No! So what's the point? grin. You think PDP would have been dumb enough to let let Buhari contest if that rubbish could actually fly?
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Mindmirror: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Excuses are tools of incompetence used to build bridges to no where. Those who use them hardly achieve anything.
The happy ones are those who make no excuses, if it is broken, they fix it. If it is wrong, they make it right.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by ofeco: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
yes is not buhari's government. it is Gowon and shagari's government but it is your duty to reverse it .in case you cannot just tender your resignation letter. thanks Sir
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by borntosuccess(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
just imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick / I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari / PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.