Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Freaky Time With Niyi (A Short Romantic Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Freaky Time With Niyi (A Short Romantic Story) (690 Views)

Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freaky Time With Niyi (A Short Romantic Story) by MrSodiq: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2016
I was having the best of times with Niyi. Sex with him was beyond amazing and I soon found out that he was into very kinky stuff.

Since the first time we bleeped, we had never had any dull session in bed.

After our second date, he took me to his house. It turned out his room was made for fucking, literally. There was a pole right in the middle of his bedroom. His bedpost was perfect for cuffing girls and he had a special drawer for some really freaky sex tools.

That night, I laid on the bed, arms and legs spread apart while he cuffed me to his bedpost. My nipples were perky and pointing to the heavens and my legs were so wide apart that I could feel cool air hitting me straight in my pussy. He was still dressed while he tied me up and I got to lay there and watch him UnCloth.

His eyes twinkled with excitement and as he took off his clothes, his focus was solely on my naked body on the bed. My eyes followed his hands as he began taking down his trousers and my pussy was heating up. When he was done, he grabbed his cock and began to stroke.

This was my second time of fucking him but damn, his cock still amazed me. The first time, I could only feel how big it was because it was dark but now, actually seeing him, it looked formidable. The more he stroked, the bigger he got. I began to salivate, shifting as much as my restraints would allow. My body craved him.

He walked closer to me, his large cock pointing eagerly towards me. That shit was thicker than any cock I had ever seen. My right hand jerked against my restraint because I suddenly had the urge to touch him and stroke him.

The way he rubbed his shaft was so fucking erotic that I soon found myself panting like a Hot bitch for him. He knelt between my legs, that hand still moving up and down his length. He stroked the head of his cock with his thumb and forefinger, causing precum to leak.

He rubbed the precum all over his finger and slipped the finger straight into my open cunt, as deep as it could go. I moaned, moving against the cuffs. I had been told not to say a word. He smiled at me, licking his bottom lip slightly.

Still on his knees, he moved towards my chest. "Open your mouth," he said gruffly. I eagerly opened, wanting desperately for his cock to fill me.

He quickly thrust his hard cock into my waiting mouth. He hit the back of my throat and I gagged instantly. The sound only made him push in even further. He lifted my head, holding it up by the back and began to force my mouth on him so hard that my nose was soon hitting his belly.

My eyes watered as I felt his cock fighting against the obstruction in my throat and trying to completely invade. After a few seconds of doing this, he withdrew and I spluttered, saliva splattering all over as I coughed.

I looked at his cock. It was completely covered with my saliva. "I am so proud of you babygirl," he said. His smile disarming me and my heart melted. I felt proud that I pleased him.

"You can speak now. What do you want?"

"F..Bleep me," I said quietly, my throat still aching from his earlier assault but my pussy had gotten so wet that I could feel the juice dripping out.

"I can't hear you."

"Bleep me. Bleep me. Bleep me, please!," I said, louder and with more desperation.

Continue Reading:- http://www.naijahard.com/2016/11/freaky-time-with-niyi-short-romantic.html

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Freaky Time With Niyi (A Short Romantic Story) by MhizRuka(f): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2016
nice write up
Re: Freaky Time With Niyi (A Short Romantic Story) by MhizRuka(f): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2016
hey inbox me

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: S*x Chat / Tips On How You Can Balance Career And Relationship / This Is The Ideal Number Of Sexual Partners, According To Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.