Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Carlcare Is Here With You - Phones (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Is Here With You (90720 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Barryquin(f): 7:26am On May 05, 2018
Hello carlcare.. My Infinix Note 4 fell and its screen got damaged this morning, and I bought it December 2017.. Please, how do I go about getting it repaired and how.much is it going to.cost me?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by sammyranking(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2018
hello calr care my k7 is laggy please can you help me and fix this? how much would i pay?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by sureinfo: 11:29pm On May 07, 2018
sammyranking:
hello calr care
my k7 is laggy please can you help me and fix this?
how much would i pay?
laggy how, like becoming slow?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Popeblings: 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
My tecno Camon X screen got broke.. How much will it take to fix it. Phone not up to 2months...
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Popeblings: 1:06pm On May 08, 2018
Popeblings:
[quote author=Popeblings post=67382403]My tecno Camon X screen got broke.. How much will it take to fix it. Phone not up to 2months...
need reply asap...
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Popeblings: 1:07pm On May 08, 2018
Popeblings:
need reply asap...
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by saxby(f): 1:35pm On May 08, 2018
take it to carl care, your warranty should still cover it
Popeblings:
My tecno Camon X screen got broke.. How much will it take to fix it. Phone not up to 2months...
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:05pm On May 09, 2018
Barryquin:
Hello carlcare.. My Infinix Note 4 fell and its screen got damaged this morning, and I bought it December 2017.. Please, how do I go about getting it repaired and how.much is it going to.cost me?
Hello @Barryquin I'm sorry about this. It'll cost you N15,200 to replace the screen. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You will find our contact numbers and addresses in your Carlcare App or let us know your current location, so we can forward a specific address to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:07pm On May 09, 2018
sammyranking:
hello calr care
my k7 is laggy please can you help me and fix this?
how much would i pay?
Hello @sammyranking If the Build Number on your phone ends with V180, try the following fix:

Run a Factory Data Reset on your device. You'll need to Back up all the information you have on it because the Reset will clean out everything on the phone; use the Back Up & Restore App on your device for that purpose.
After you must have done the Back Up, Go to SETTINGS, scroll down to BACK UP & RESET, tap it open and at the Bottom you'll see RESET PHONE. Click on RESET PHONE, read Instructions that follow and click RESET.

Otherwise, visit the service centre for assistance with a System Update.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:09pm On May 09, 2018
Popeblings:
Hey @Popeblings Sorry about that. It'll cost you N12,600 to replace the screen at our office. Visit for assistance asap.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2018
saxby:
take it to carl care, your warranty should still cover it
Hello @saxby Thanks for your help. The Camon X has no special screen warranty & the phone's warranty does not cover physical damages.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:13pm On May 09, 2018
Ayooluwa223:
The flex of my infinix hot 5 got damaged and it is still under warranty will it be fixed for free
Hello! If you've taken the phone outside for repairs or opened it up yourself, it's gonna cost you. Except for that, your phone is Assured grin a free fix. @Ayooluwa223

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dollarnaira: 4:16pm On May 09, 2018
pls i need d motherboard(panel) of infinix note 2 2gig ram.Is ii available n price.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:17pm On May 09, 2018
me2me:
Hello Carlcare,
My friend's camon cx has been acting up recently. It dosen't respond to commands at times, makes whatapp calls on its own, the keyboard dose not respond at times, the screen displays change at will...have tried hard reset severally and even dowloaded an update but the problem persists. What could be wrong and how much to fix it?
Hello @me2me If you've not resolved this yet, visit our office. Your touchpad is faulty.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:17pm On May 09, 2018
dollarnaira:
pls i need d motherboard(panel) of infinix note 2 2gig ram.Is ii available n price.
Hello @dollarnaira What's your current location please?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dollarnaira: 4:18pm On May 09, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @dollarnaira What's your current location please?

Ikorodu Lagos
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:20pm On May 09, 2018
dollarnaira:

Ikorodu Lagos
The accessory is not available. @dollarnaira
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dollarnaira: 4:21pm On May 09, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

The accessory is not available. @dollarnaira

When will it b available pls?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by kuma007(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2018
Hello Carlcare, I bought Infinix Note 4 about two months ago at Slot in Lagos. For about three days now, the screen keeps reacting without anyone pressing it, that is, it keeps pressing itself. After resetting the phone, it would start pressing itself after a few minutes. The phone is relatively new and I don't know what options I have in terms of warranty. What is your advice?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:39pm On May 09, 2018
dollarnaira:

When will it b available pls?
I can't state when categorically. Sorry. @dollarnaira
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:42pm On May 09, 2018
kuma007:
Hello Carlcare, I bought Infinix Note 4 about two months ago at Slot in Lagos. For about three days now, the screen keeps reacting without anyone pressing it, that is, it keeps pressing itself. After resetting the phone, it would start pressing itself after a few minutes. The phone is relatively new and I don't know what options I have in terms of warranty. What is your advice?
Hello @kuma007 I'm sorry this is happening to you.

The touchpad needs to be replaced & this will be done FOC, long as there's no damage on the current screen. I advice you to visit our service centre ASAP!
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by africo13610(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2018
CARLCARE...hw much will it cost to repair a techno dropaid 8d panel
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:17am On May 10, 2018
africo13610:
CARLCARE...hw much will it cost to repair a techno dropaid 8d panel
Hello @africo13610 The accessory is not available anymore.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by kuma007(m): 10:08am On May 11, 2018
Thank you. I took it to Carlcare Center at Saka Tinubu and the touch pad was replaced free of charge.
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @kuma007 I'm sorry this is happening to you.

The touchpad needs to be replaced & this will be done FOC, long as there's no damage on the current screen. I advice you to visit our service centre ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Deeva101: 8:13pm On May 11, 2018
Carl care, my four months old infinix hot 5 won't charge like before. Changed the charging port and used original chargers but no change. What could be the problem and how much will it cost to fix it?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Deeva101: 9:47am On May 12, 2018
How much does it cost to replace the battery IC of an infinix hot 5 lite please?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Emmyvans: 11:10am On May 12, 2018
Hi Carlcare, My Techno C9 screen appears to have broken with a corner with dark ink and the rest of the screen all blank with some lines. I believe the screen may have to be replaced. How much would it cost me as I am headed to your office computer village, Ikeja.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by uncleck: 3:26pm On May 12, 2018
Hi carlcare, how much can I get tecno droidpad 8II screen flex, and where can I get it in pH?

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by africo13610(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2018
hi,am interested in d panel...just in case u want to sell
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:58pm On May 14, 2018
Deeva101:
Carl care, my four months old infinix hot 5 won't charge like before. Changed the charging port and used original chargers but no change. What could be the problem and how much will it cost to fix it?
Did you change the Charging port at our office? The whole sub-panel will possibly be replaced. It'll cost you less than N3,000. @Deeva101 Visit our service centre for assistance asap.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:00pm On May 14, 2018
Emmyvans:
Hi Carlcare, My Techno C9 screen appears to have broken with a corner with dark ink and the rest of the screen all blank with some lines. I believe the screen may have to be replaced. How much would it cost me as I am headed to your office computer village, Ikeja.
Hello @Emmyvans For the screen, it'll cost you N13,000 or less.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:03pm On May 14, 2018
uncleck:
Hi carlcare, how much can I get tecno droidpad 8II screen flex, and where can I get it in pH?
This accessory may not be available but you can visit our office to verify. @uncleck See the address below:
PORT HARCOURT [PH]
HOTLINE: 08181700046 / 08181700074
ADDRESS: 2ND FLOOR, NO.17 RUMUOBIKANI, TRANS-AMADI ROAD, PORT HARC, RIVERS TATE, NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply)

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.