Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) (58242 Views)

Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death / TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees / Kwara State University Student Beats Lady For Not Agreeing For His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nten: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
I read some of the comments and i am aghast that no one is asking who authorized the fellow who shot the video and also went ahead to post it on social media. instead of intervening in the imbroglio he took advantage of the scenario to put it on the internet. that's how some irrelevant materials find their way to the public domain
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
so d iidiot recording the video couldnt separate the fight. nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Spongia1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
It won't surprise me to see this same lady get married to this guy and having that belief that, "when we get married, he will change". A guy beating or abusing you before your bride price has been paid will do worse when you become his wife. These are signs that the guy would be violent in marriage, but sadly enough ladies don't look at these things.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by sashishalom(f): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
How come i didnt hear this even tho am in isieke??...

Students are not back yet if not by now the whole 4 campuses go hear the gist...

The girl will still go bk to d guy,it'll only take an apology and an outings..mtchewwww

No be so one girl for my lodge her boyfriend beat am eh.. my friend gave her a SARS number to treat the guy Bleep up only for her to say she still loves the guy nd they should leave him..

I really wonder what would make a guy whom am not married to Beat me up...

She tried sha..
Kudos..
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by WesBreezy: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Is that the girlfriend or that one girl who embarrass guys when they walk up to them? Well #NotMyBiz *sips coke*
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by AkinPhysicist: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
IF THAT WAS MY SISTER, THIS GUY WOULD BE DEAD BY THE NEXT MORNING - HE WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO BUST HER KIDNEY!.

cool grin Igbo men with their small 'thing' and their violence towards women are like 5 & 6. Maybe this is why their women prefer other tribes or go for the cucumber grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Shemkaz09: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mumu boi...... you and Mayweather ba mate oooOo, even if Paquiao senior Ihn fool, na small.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by macsilver(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
This is the most stupid thing a man would ever do.
Well I blame the girl. Not the guy

Calm down...

This is obviously not the first instance where he would beat her up. And it possibly isn't the second. She should have fled from such stupid relationship since this happened the first and (or) second time. Instead she hid under the umbrella of "love" and kept enjoying the suffering. Keep it
Up girl! You're blessed. He would soon beat out your glory. Ode

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by eyinjuege: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Don't these women ever have family members that check on them?
Why are there some animals in human form? What if she gets a damaged organ from those blows?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pathetic.

Even more pathetic is when a lady decides to still put up with a guy that beats her up. Low self esteem is bad sha.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Love is wicked.....brick and lace would understand
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Edum13656: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
She go school instead of learning book she decides to do boyfriend; me I no pity her. oh boy beat am well well.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by buffalowings: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
The girl will still give it to him if he so demands later

Some girls sha.

That was how a girl lost her tooth in a fight with her boyfriend and they were still cuddling when she came for treatment.

Trust me mo fi oro gba ori e

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Handsomecole(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
The boy is an animal. Well I don't blame the boy that much, it's the stupid girl. I want to believe this is not the first time she is experiencing such from that boy.

I've always asked myself maybe beating a woman gives them nutrients because most of these women will still remain insuch relationships. Infact don't be surprised after all this the girl will still go and beg the boy. Person wey never even see your mama and papa not to talk of dowry. Nonsense
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Edum13656: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:

You beat me like this when you haven't married me you are dead. Do it after marrying me you will also die in the afterlife after dying here.

oji onu, oji onu.
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Edum13656: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
U see? Girl go buy cucumber she no hear, guy go buy soap him no hear... the result.
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by purple3091: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:

You beat me like this when you haven't married me you are dead. Do it after marrying me you will also die in the afterlife after dying here.
so cool,i agree,am also a tough woman when i have to be.go girl 8-) singing *~*~ i go hard by rihanna "i go hard yeah yeah yeah,tougher than a lion,aint no need in trying,you know this...cos am brilliant,resilient...run into your town,i shut you down"
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by legendarystar: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:
I will kill him if its me. What rubbish.
I get

cocumber

sorry cassava
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by grandeoj09(m): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:

lol ! "the killer send the killer to go and kill the killer .
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by grandeoj09(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Edum13656:
U see? Girl go buy cucumber she no hear, guy go buy soap him no hear... the result.

who's relative is this ?
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by willibounce1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
IF THAT WAS MY SISTER, THIS GUY WOULD BE DEAD BY THE NEXT MORNING - HE WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO BUST HER KIDNEY!.

cool grin Igbo men with their small 'thing' and their violence towards women are like 5 & 6. Maybe this is why their women prefer other tribes or go for the cucumber grin cool

Na wa for you ooo.. shuu! Na back your own kidney dey?
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by mikolo80: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Goddygee:
wow thats good ! i wish their parents can lay thier hands on this video so that they can see their children they sent to school is doing; doing boyfriend and girlfriend...
the parents that will be looking for grandchildren in 3 to 4 years abi
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by mikolo80: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
sunnyside16:
The persons behind the camera should be arrested first. Then the animal of a bf. If you can't stand a lady just let her go.
what if na woman. Make she go fight the guy make dem beat am join abi
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by mikolo80: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
feelamong:
His mates are fighting in the UFC and earning millions of dollars..he is beating a small girl up!

Idiota of a man!! angry
his mates girlfriends don't misbehave
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by mikolo80: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
dadebayo1:
Too bad.... Girlfriend should make a report at the nearest police station.. Shame on all the boys who could not save the poor little girl.. Love my foot... Stupid boyfriend.. A disgrace to humanity.... Too bad..
you go pay her bills after them don arrest the guy
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by mikolo80: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
muyoge:
Excessive show of dominance that results in such physical abuse is a sign of inferiority complex,role confusion,personality disorder and identity crisis.

A little child insults you,an adult, in the street and you remove your shirt to fight him just to show you are stronger: oh no, you are not stronger, you are only more stupid.
oya stand make dem de take you play na
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by mikolo80: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:
na so dis girl talk. See as she calm na
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by ifeanyi83(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Absolute madness. And all folks could do was to stand and watch. We indeed have lost our values and morals. Such a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by AkinPhysicist: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
willibounce1:

Na wa for you ooo.. shuu! Na back your own kidney dey?

cool Human physiology 101 - the kidney is closest to the back muscles. cool
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by moonnstar(f): 5:30am On Nov 05, 2016
Dclique:
NA LOVE! grin
u call this love?
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by tranxo(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2016
Why YouTube come remove the video na

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by samhay: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2016
Sleepyeyez I c u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Printing Fake ₦‎1000 Naira Notes (Pics, Video) / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) / Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.