Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) (58256 Views)

Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death / TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees / Kwara State University Student Beats Lady For Not Agreeing For His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by HtwoOw: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
feelamong:
His mates are fighting in the UFC and earning millions of dollars..he is beating a small girl up!

Idiota of a man!! angry

Bwahahaha UFC if he wan turn fighter he for no go school nah

Abeg who hear wetin dem talk for the video
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
That guys deserves beating contribution...what nonsense? I blame the girl wey go date a small boy.
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by sirfee(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
The guy is very stupid and immature,he should be taught a lesson

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by zyko501: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
This guy is a beast, if someone should hit the sister this way, will he be happy. This idiot need to be arrested immediately without further delay. Where is human right organization in Ebonyi State? FIDA where are u guys? Police should take this beast immediately, he is not man enough.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Dicksonpal: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:
I will kill him if its me. What rubbish.
lol potential HL
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by cybriz82(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
well i cnt blame those guys standing n watchin....mayb d girl dn abuse dem finish...mayb she aint d good type..mayb her shakara dn too much so dem dey indirectly help treat her shakara dat y dem wan mek small beating enter her spirit b4 helpin her.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by yuzedo: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Absolutely no context to the video to justify the barrage of blind aspersions on the male "antagonist". I'm keen to know why even the female voices in the video were chastising the girl being beaten, accusing her of incessant pugnacity?

Although not a proponent of (unnecessary/unjustified) violence, I believe this particular case based on bystander chatter is simply two lodge-mates of different sexes settling scores. The "victim" probably pushed her "aggressor" to the wall, with the belief that he wouldn't retaliate because she is a woman, alas, she got served delicious, albeit surprising retribution. Judging from the short details gleaned from said video, it appears there is a historical antecedence to her transgressions, unrelated to any romantic affair between both actors.

Men and women, boys and girls, keep your hands to yourselves, and please respect yourselves at all times. Self-respect is the primary catalyst for esteem receipt from peers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Alusinejeuka(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
if that girl should mistakenly Bleep a common army corporal, Guess what will happen to that jobless hostel warrior
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Kgdavid(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
This is somebody's daughter... i can feel what her parents would feel upon seeing this

it is anguish

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by lemonys(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Consultville:
Funny the lady might stupidly marry her and say she likes him because he beats her.

what did you write nigga?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Cornerstone001: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wife beater KILLER in the making angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by LorDBolton(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nobody will ask what she did?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Goyim: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:

You beat me like this when you haven't married me you are dead. Do it after marrying me you will also die in the afterlife after dying here.

Cringe'st statement on nairaland award goes to your post
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Goyim: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
yuzedo:
Absolutely no context to the video to justify the barrage of blind aspersions on the male "antagonist". I'm keen to know why even the female voices in the video were chastising the girl being beaten, accusing her of incessant pugnacity?

Although not a proponent of (unnecessary/unjustified) violence, I believe this particular case based on bystander chatter is simply two lodge-mates of different sexes settling scores. The "victim" probably pushed her "aggressor" to the wall, with the belief that he wouldn't retaliate because she is a woman, alas, she got served delicious, albeit surprising retribution. Judging from the short details gleaned from said video, it appears there is a historical antecedence to her transgressions, unrelated to any romantic affair between both actors.

Men and women, boys and girls, keep your hands to yourselves, and please respect yourselves at all times. Self-respect is the primary catalyst for esteem receipt from peers.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by MarieSucre(f): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
LastMumu:
Ironically, the girl could be one of those Nairaland feminist forming tough babe online. See beating!grin

The day I lay my hands on a woman is the day I stop being a man! angry

it's clear you don't know what feminism is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by MarieSucre(f): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
skales67:
This guy is def going to be in trouble. He has finished his career as a student. FIDA, Amnesty International, NAWOJ and eevery human and civil rights authority will take this matter up personally. Eventually, we may endup seeing the girl feature in Moments with Mo or Amazons Tv talkshow programs. Everything in Naija now na publicity stunt

They're giving someone serious beating and all you can get out of it is publicity. shame.
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by luciouscookie: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
LastMumu:
Ironically, the girl could be one of those Nairaland feminist forming tough babe online. See beating!grin

The day I lay my hands on a woman is the day I stop being a man! angry
You are not a mumu after all grin kiss
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by chelsea1116(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
10secs wit dis guy and I wil beat him up lik a thief...idiot..cnt remember d last time I cried bt dis monster of a guy made me...even if she cheated and so..chai..my annoyance nw is I m sure she wil go bk to him...dis isnt d first time he s hitting her...u r beating a future mother..a woman..dnt forget a woman carried u 4 9mnths...idiot

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
MarieSucre:

it's clear you don't know what feminism is.

Do you mind educating me?
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by twentysixteen(f): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
How much bride price him pay for ur head? This girl if I were ur parents I would just disown you. To the boy, at this ur young age Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Maski87: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Maybe she don go fucck another guy, all these girls are bad
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
I don't care what she did. This is so wrong. Look at how he was hitting her What I am disgusted at the most is that 1 is even filming instead of helping her, 1 was laughing and a girl was blaming her! A girl like her! The girl bleeped up, she should have made sure he will never ever have kids in his life.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by yedidiah(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
girls wet go dey do house girl work for boys wey no fit pay their school fees. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by charlesucheh(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Women-Expressive, Men - instrumental. That dude is not just a man! It's a woman fighting a woman! Period!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by agesron(f): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Pylony(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
I guess, this is what she was sent to go do in school

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by friendl: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tomorrow na the same women go open their yeye mouth say if man no beat them ,the man no like them,you can't understand women

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by willibounce1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Very shameless flattino. See they way he is beating a girl like he is fighting a man... anoufia... stupid coward... na this kain mumu go dey post for Facebook and NL say him ready for Biafra war. Na their type go dey tell nnmadi kanu make him give them gun make them fight for Biafra. At the end of the day, na women dem sabi fight... olodos..he should be arrested and locked up with his mentor in kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by DerKaiser: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
I want to forward this video to the police. Anybody know the best possible medium to do that. Email or how?

I am coming back to Nigeria next week and would like to personally pick up this case.

I would really like to see how these manbitches would be able to handle a marine like me.

This shiit right here is quite aggravating.

How can a man beat a woman this way. Unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Lekozy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
steppin:
Ordinary beating sef! grin
Nobody should blame the guys watching. The guy could be a cult member.
Once you try to help the girl, you go carry their matter for head.
nice comment bro learnt dat lesson in sch tanks to my man o war bro who stayed by my side I fr don be in pieces now .....back to the topic itz not good but u wey u never strong u wan go separate I pity u oo just face ur biz if u don't av any skeleton in your cupboard
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by raymond1550(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
nawaoooo, so this kind of thing still happen, pls tell that girl to reason very very well
cry

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Woe betide you Kingsley. God punish the idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Printing Fake ₦‎1000 Naira Notes (Pics, Video) / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO / Christmas Cow Kills Former Youth President In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.