Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) (58259 Views)

Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death / TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees / Kwara State University Student Beats Lady For Not Agreeing For His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by rosalieene(f): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
chai..... girls have suffer

girl Wey e never pay e dowry.
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dammmmm!see how d gurl is doing like mumu undecided
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by INTROVERT(f): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
willi926:

Taa no make mouth

You beat me like this when you haven't married me you are dead. Do it after marrying me you will also die in the afterlife after dying here.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by azpekuliar: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Goddygee:
wow thats good ! i wish their parents can lay thier hands on this video so that they can see their children they sent to school is doing; doing boyfriend and girlfriend...

Is that all? Or living together as husband and wife? cheesy
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Spunkydamsel(f): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
AND THE YEYE GIRL WILL STILL SAY "I CAN'T BREAK UP WITH HIM BECAUSE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH". MY DEAR COME..!!!. COME...!!!. COME CLOSER...!!! OYA KNEEL DOWN LET ME PRAY FOR YOU...!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by holland002(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wtf!!! Animal!!
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by adedayourt(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Barbaric community.

J lift up my eyes to d east . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Afam4eva(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
LastMumu:
Ironically, the girl could be one of those Nairaland feminist forming tough babe online. See beating!grin

The day I lay my hands on a woman is the day I stop being a man! angry
Most Nigerian feminists except the ones that are self accomplished like Chimamanda Adichie and Linda Ikeji are just online noisemakers. Many of them have taken beatings worse than this girls' from their boyfriends and instead of standing up for their right they will be apologizing to the guy just like the girl in the video was doing.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Tafari1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
LastMumu:
[color=#000099] Ironically, the girl could be one of those Nairaland feminist forming tough babe online. See beating!grin

The day I lay my hands on a woman is the day I stop being a man! angry
Story that touches the scrotum. Siddown there ehn... . There are some things that beating is necessary. [/color]

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
NCAN.., Stop fornication una no go here, and the Ebuka guy na the biggest mumu in Biafra land
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by iamzubby(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nawa o...men sef ehh..they are a lot of ways to punish a woman, not that way..only boys beat a woman.

With that footage and pix..that girl looks like someone that will go beg the unfortunate guy tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by willi926(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:

You beat me like this when you haven't married me you are dead. Do it after marrying me you will also die in the afterlife after dying here.
You can make mouth for Africa. It's ur type that won't cough sef wen they are pounding u. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:
I will kill him if its me. What rubbish.

Killi we nwachukwu
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by bcomputer101: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
The girl too mumu oooo...

she should have grab the guy by his balls and break it...

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Elnino4ladies: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
This insane
I pity d poor girl

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
this happens wen stupidity has taken charge over their life, imagine him beating d gal that way, couldn't imagine, d beast d guy would turn into once they got married, jeez saying sha !
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by haryomikun(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ol boy

See beating shocked shocked

Animal!
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Jjohn1400: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by emenem: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Children of nowa days... Nonsonseses.
That boy no get sense, his a bastardized idiotttt, he as seen drum now that his pounding on. he better go pick someone of his same size.
and the stupid girl, i dont even know what to say next time e here... go and be doing chewing gum boyfriend, cos i know that idiottt wont afford to give anything except for better wiring.
Anyways my regards to una mumsi
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Spectre007: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Epp me tell them oo
steppin:
Ordinary beating sef! grin
Nobody should blame the guys watching. The guy could be a cult member.
Once you try to help the girl, you go carry their matter for head.
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by fortunechy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
END TIME RELATIONSHIP
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
skales67:
This guy is def going to be in trouble. He has finished his career as a student. FIDA, Amnesty International, NAWOJ and eevery human and civil rights authority will take this matter up personally. Eventually, we may endup seeing the girl feature in Moments with Mo or Amazons Tv talkshow programs. Everything in Naija now na publicity stunt

He's not going to be in any trouble!

These our girls can sabi fall in love like mumu!
Don't be surprised when they come for him now, she'll start begging, defending him and crying; pls leave him alone for me........i love him like that!

You never see sometin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by tintingz(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Your parents send you to school to study but see the opposite.

And this is what happen when girls date jerks.
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Kobicove(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
I don't condone this type of behaviour but...

All I want to know is - Who threw the first punch? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by oglalasioux(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Men spend too much money trying to impress women. What they want in return is total loyalty. When it is breached this is what you get.

Just like our elections; do you expect someone who spent billions rigging an elective post not to loot and recoup?
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Orikinla(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
[size=20pt]When will dumb Nigerian girls stop dating idiots?[/size].

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by schumastic(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
#notodomesticviolence
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by gbeymey(f): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
skales67:
This guy is def going to be in trouble. He has finished his career as a student. FIDA, Amnesty International, NAWOJ and eevery human and civil rights authority will take this matter up personally. Eventually, we may endup seeing the girl feature in Moments with Mo or Amazons Tv talkshow programs. Everything in Naija now na publicity stunt
I seriously hope so.
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Richy4(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
hmmm!!!!!! and people were busy filming.....
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Common boyfriend undecided undecided undecided undecided

Dem no born my husband make e beat me...is he mad angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Printing Fake ₦‎1000 Naira Notes (Pics, Video) / Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.