Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,733 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) (58449 Views)

Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death / TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees / Kwara State University Student Beats Lady For Not Agreeing For His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2016
mikolo80:
na so dis girl talk. See as she calm na

If only she had grabbed those things between his legs and squeezed them with all her strength grin
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by horlabic(f): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2016
For him mind now him be Mike tyson any man dat tries dis with me go land for krikri chaii see beating Omo ale oshi boyfriend my foot d gal sef no get sense arindi Omo oshi angry angry angry
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by skales67(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2016
MarieSucre:

They're giving someone serious beating and all you can get out of it is publicity. shame.

Read my comment very well since you lack comprehension
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Kgdavid(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2016
Pidgin2:

If only she had grabbed those things between his legs and squeezed them with all her strength grin

Lol shocked shocked do you know that can kill a man?
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by MarieSucre(f): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
LastMumu:

Do you mind educating me?

Here we have a case of a man beating up his girlfriend. Is this a case for feminism or a case against physical abuse in relationships?
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Kgdavid:

Lol shocked shocked do you know that can kill a man?

undecided
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
MarieSucre:

Here we have a case of a man beating up his girlfriend. Is this a case for feminism or a case against physical abuse in relationships?

Neither, and the point I was trying to convey seems to be completely lost on you. undecided
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by VOJA(m): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Watch Video >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Cjb5h5AQ4[/quote]

Hmm! So YouTube just removed that video for violating their so-called obsolete policy on harassment and bullying?

I wish they know that here in Naija, bullying and harassment is a common scene watched every day on our streets and in some homes.

Make dem take dia time ooh
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by mikolo80: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pidgin2:

she can't, she will become homeless, hungry and boyfriendless
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by dadebayo1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
mikolo80:
you go pay her bills after them don arrest the guy

Ladies should be encouraged to work hard and be satisfied with whatever they earn either as working class or students receiving allowance from parents. Satisfaction is all that matters sir. Ladies should stop depending on school boyfriends for peanuts.. Guys that beat up ladies should be handed over to the oba of Lagos for onward transfer into the lagoon
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by mikolo80: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
dadebayo1:

Ladies should be encouraged to work hard they are encouraged to work so that they can raise their children in case the man dies [/b]and be satisfied[b] it's the man's job to satisfy the wife otherwise you're just roommates with whatever they earn either as working class or students receiving allowance from parents. Satisfaction is all that matters sir. Ladies should stop depending on school boyfriends for peanuts.. Guys that beat up ladies should be handed over to the oba of Lagos for onward transfer into the lagoon

women should stop marrying wife beaters because he has money
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by justmenoni: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2016
Lol and the girl is still begging, nawa ooo maybe the guy cassava is very good or is cucumber very expensive in ebonyi?
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2016
samhay:
Sleepyeyez I c u

Wt d do, bawse? Wts poppin ina ur area?
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Ngokafor(f): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Clinton9000:
I don't support beating of a woman or man but understand that some women love pain...they derive orgasm from it. I dated a beautiful woman that will have uncontrolled orgasms from pain...this is not a joke. I had to dump her because I knew it will never end well. Go to B.D$.S.M dating sites and see millions of women dying to have a dominant men to beat and punish them. Let me say this again...women naturally love pain, violence and blood. Do you know women have orgasm seeing men fight? Women are complex creature. Let me tell you...that woman in that video will never ever leave that guy...she will always think about him. I think she was even enjoying it because I'm sure it's not the first time he is doing this to her, otherwise she would have reported him to police or RUN AWAY AS ANY SENSIBLE PERSON WOULD.

...Hey you dude,hold it right there!!!...All Women do not love pain!! angry..You guys should stop this nonsense.
..the fact you snoop around those sick sites,does not mean that whatever you see there is the norm...The fact that there are sexual deviants in this world does not also means their lifestyles is the norm..There are sites for men who love to sleep with children(paedophiles) as well as animals(beastiality)...so now are we to assume that ALL love to sleep with children and animals?

....that is how you guys will carry your yeye all 'women love pain and violence' abroad,thinking you are still in a lawless country like Nigeria...when you land long jail terms there,you will cry racism and how the whiteman hates you.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by tonyflash43(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2017
INTROVERT:
I will kill him if its me. What rubbish.

easy easy, nova vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Christmas Cow Kills Former Youth President In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.