Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy (14289 Views)

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by IamEntropy(m): 4:42am On Nov 05, 2016
You're not really an Athiest, you are just anti-Christain
I mean explain why you guys never go after any other religion apart from Christianity?
There are literally thousands of other religion out there but you only choose this particular faith to pick apart?
Wanna know why? Its a deep rooted jealousy you feel (even though you are not even aware, as this is taking place on a sub-conscious level) the same jealousy satan had for God the father is in you. I've never seen any Athiest here on Nairaland trying to further their belief with advancement in science or technology you only hide behind the concept of atheism to constantly bash Christian.

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by kevoh(m): 6:10am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun thanks for the analysis/review.

Modified: I got bored after watching the video. undecided hahn was right

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

I was blessed by the music too. It was touching. Music is powerful.

I actually thought it was staged, because the timing was so convenient. Is it normal to get HIV test results on the same day?
Many Pentecostal churchgoers don't realize it's is all just music. They use music more than every other christian movement. The pastor is preaching and he is saying nothing remarkable but you are being induced by the music in the background of his empty sermon to feel "depth". They sing and dance 80% of the whole program and they say they were moved by God; they feel God's spirit in the building. Everybody would be moved by good music. It's all just feeling, feeling, feeling and nothing else. Every good movie is nothing without soundtrack. If you watch a horror flick without the music in the background you are not scared. There is nothing scary about a beautiful girl going to open a door until they play music in the background to make you feel fear. I have attended a lot of sermons and I look around and wonder why people can't see the obvious. It is a physiological thing you are experiencing when you feel heightened emotion because of the intense screaming by the pastor with solemn soundtrack by the church keyboardist- it is not spiritual. Is it a coincidence that a christian movement that emphasizes extraordinary things such as speaking in tongues’, prophecy, healing, and exorcism would need good soundtrack? Wouldn't a movie with such strange things employ the use of music a great deal?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by GoodMuyis(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2016
promise10:
As for me, the guy is just loosing his respect.
It is so shameful.
No he is on his way, Will soon reach diminishing return

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by hahn(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2016
promise10:

oh don't pee yet!

can somebody help this baby boy?
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by hahn(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2016
kevoh:
Seun thanks for the analysis/review.

Modified: I got bored after watching the video. undecided hahn was right

I didn't even need to watch it undecided
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

Many Pentecostal churchgoers don't realize it's is all just music. They use music more than every other christian movement. The pastor is preaching and he is saying nothing remarkable but you are being induced by the music in the background of his empty sermon to feel "depth". They sing and dance 80% of the whole program and they say they were moved by God; they feel God's spirit in the building. Everybody would be moved by good music. It's all just feeling, feeling, feeling and nothing else. Every good movie is nothing without soundtrack. If you watch a horror flick without the music in the background you are not scared. There is nothing scary about a beautiful girl going to open a door until they play music in the background to make you feel fear. I have attended a lot of sermons and I look around and wonder why people can't see the obvious. It is a physiological thing you are experiencing when you feel heightened emotion because of the intense screaming by the pastor with solemn soundtrack by the church keyboardist- it is not spiritual. Is it a coincidence that a christian movement that emphasizes extraordinary things such as speaking in tongues’, prophecy, healing, and exorcism would need good soundtrack? Wouldn't a movie with such strange things employ the use of music a great deal?
Though I am a theist, I am inclined to agree with your submission.

6 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2016
hahn:

If I want to watch the video of a preacher, it would surely not be Benny Hinn nor Oyakhilome. Dudes are boring and showing off too much.

I would prefer the likes of Tb Joshua or Omoto fufeyin, with plenty theatrics and people massively falling, and prophecies and people shouting "Power"! "Prophesy man of God" all over the place grin

Definitely more entertaining.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by hahn(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2016
LoJ:

If I want to watch the video of a preacher, it would surely not be Benny Hinn nor Oyakhilome. Dudes are boring and showing off too much.

I would prefer the likes of Tb Joshua or Omoto fufeyin, with plenty theatrics and people massively falling, and prophecies and people shouting "Power"! "Prophesy man of God" all over the place grin

Definitely more entertaining.

The spirit is in you. You should open your own church grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

You don't know that it was his head; maybe his back landed first. You don't know that he was unhurt either. He might have had a concussion. If the person was an usher or a pastor, he may have developed a way to fall that looks and sounds bad but is actually harmless.

Look, I've been a Christian for quite some time and have seen these things. I know what I'm saying.

The guy was right next to me. It was his head; the back of his head to be precise. And he fell straight. not with his back or buttocks.

As per being hurt? He wasn't cos I know him personally. We met right after service and afterwards. And he is neither an usher nor pastor.
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by jonbellion(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2016
Benny hinn is actually a fraud. In the 1990s he prophesied that Fidel Castro would die before the 21st century Fidel Castro is still alive he also prophesied that America's East Coast would be destroyed by major earthquakes before 2000 he also claimed that God had given him a vision that thousands of the dead would watch the network and be resurrected by touching the television undecidedHe has been exposed and it has been showed how people with ACTUAL disabilities who come for his crusades aren't allowed to the stage. If there are christians like promise10 that think benny hinn is a genuine man of God then I don't know the kind of "discerning spirit" christians claim to have. Though my agnosticism won't let me be ignorant enough to say there's nothing out there beyond my understanding benny hinn is a fraud. Christians are arrogant enough to say that if there's a creator of the universe it gives a sh*t about thier personal life and yet it's atheists and agnostics that are the "arrogant fools"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by raphieMontella: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2016
promise10:

I can sense benny hinn giving you nightmares!
get off my mentions and go back to liking your comments with your alternate monickers...
I dont have the luxury to ''talk'' with a demented being..
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by flamingREED(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2016
Ooooooooohm!

Satan is diverting believers from the true aim of fellowship here via irrelevant atheistic obsessions.

Let us ignore these skeptics, for we truly know that our God is.

Henceforth, Let us commit this same passion to create and contribute to threads that will spark up revival in our hearts, true holiness and the love of heaven..

Let us straighten our spiritual lives here.

Help a believer get to heaven, please brethren.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2016
raphieMontella:

get off my mentions and go back to liking your comments with your alternate monickers...
I dont have the luxury to ''talk'' with a demented being..
what nonsense is this one saying??

Abeg storm out!! grin
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by flamingREED(m): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2016
Ooooooooohm!

Satan is diverting believers from the true aim of fellowship here via irrelevant atheistic obsessions.

Let us ignore these skeptics, for we truly know that our God is.

Henceforth, Let us commit this same passion to create and contribute to threads that will spark up revival in our hearts, true holiness and the love of heaven..

Let us straighten our spiritual lives here.

Help a believer get to heaven, please brethren.

promise10, KingEbukasBlog, felixomor,

Hebrews 10
24 AND LET US CONSIDER ONE ANOTHER TO PROVOKE UNTO LOVE AND TO GOOD WORKS:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; BUT EXHORTING ONE ANOTHER: AND SO MUCH THE MORE, AS YE SEE THE DAY APPROACHING.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
Benny hinn is actually a fraud. In the 1990s he prophesied that Fidel Castro would die before the 21st century Fidel Castro is still alive he also prophesied that America's East Coast would be destroyed by major earthquakes before 2000 he also claimed that God had given him a vision that thousands of the dead would watch the network and be resurrected by touching the television undecidedHe has been exposed and it has been showed how people with ACTUAL disabilities who come for his crusades aren't allowed to the stage. If there are christians like promise10 that think benny hinn is a genuine man of God then I don't know the kind of "discerning spirit" christians claim to have. Though my agnosticism won't let me be ignorant enough to say there's nothing out there beyond my understanding benny hinn is a fraud. Christians are arrogant enough to say that if there's a creator of the universe it gives a sh*t about thier personal life and yet it's atheists and agnostics that are the "arrogant fools"
Sir which course did you study? Just want to know.
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by kevoh(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2016
hahn:

I have a more worthy video collection for you to waste your MB on. Trust me you won't be disappointed. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn81nLNkEgI

CC: LoJ, HardMirror, raphieMontella, hopefullandlord e.t.c

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by jonbellion(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
CeoMYN:

Sir which course did you study? Just want to know.
ooh majored in computer science and physics but going into astrophysics fully for a masters degree. It's NASA dreams for me man grin though I'm doing more of computer science at the moment I'll soon transition to astrophysics
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by HopefuLandlurhd: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:

Yeah, someone actually opened a thread on the issue of holy spirit talking to people, you need to see how these apologists' quickly launched a defense mechanism and they started copping out

you can view the thread here
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
ooh majored in computer science and physics but going into astrophysics fully for a masters degree. It's NASA dreams for me man grin though I'm doing more of computer science at the moment I'll soon transition to astrophysics
Goodluck sir. I enjoy reading your posts.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by jonbellion(m): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
HopefuLandlurhd:

Yeah, someone actually opened a thread on the issue of holy spirit talking to people, you need to see how these apologists' quickly launched a defense mechanism and they started copping out

you can view the thread here
lol dude it was bad oo after all jesus told the Samaritan woman about herself in the bible
thread the christians honestly bleeped themselves up. Later they'll give birth to children and impact them with this level of stupidity and they'll expect them to be beneficial to mankind.
The Abrahamic religions: Worn out jokes that aren't funny anymore

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Yungkid101(m): 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seun do you believe that God, Jesus or Satan exist ?
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by hahn(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
kevoh:

I have a more worthy video collection for you to waste your MB on. Trust me you won't be disappointed. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn81nLNkEgI

CC: LoJ, HardMirror, raphieMontella, hopefullandlord e.t.c

Lol cheesy
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Yungkid101(m): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:
Andres Bisonni clips are edited to make it seem as if people fall whenever he raises his hands, but he has to push people in the full videos.

Seun please subscribe to this channel, watch their videos and gimme your reviews about the pastor and the church.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLomhuc_F7a74e1HTfY-5Sw

Here's some videos from the channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIcZjWAcc6Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iriGG9_Cwi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTErlCfZcs4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BWaw5L5qYM

And Seun, if you have good connections, i'll advice you to try and communicate with Pastor E.A Adeboye. Thank you.
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:33am On Nov 06, 2016
gensteejay:

Though I am a theist, I am inclined to agree with your submission.
Atheist, theist or agnostic, if we are ready to use our minds we can see things clearer. The techniques of confusing people used by churches are as old as man. From ancient cults and religions to the CIA, KGB, police and governments in modern times it has been used and it's still being used.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by subnormal: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

I was blessed by the music too. It was touching. Music is powerful.

I actually thought it was staged, because the timing was so convenient. Is it normal to get HIV test results on the same day?

Yes, it is normal to have the result out the same day. The waiting time is less than 8 hours so it is the norm

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by UyiIredi(m): 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
All this falling under the anointing na just show. I don't believe it.
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by plaetton: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
jonbellion:

I watched the documentary.
The guy is a first class fraud.
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by CHARLOE(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Weselion:
Oga Seun... You are an atheist. Leave us with our Christianity.

Don't try to convert us with Nairaland. Mark is also an atheist but he doesn't push it down our throats through his Facebook.
How ironic! Why don't u live others alone too? Y go out envangelising, trying to convert others to Christianity?
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by selfemployed(m): 12:53am On Nov 16, 2016
@seun; i've really wondered what benny hin achieved by his visit to nigeria. he didn't bring a new gospel. if the millions of naira spent on the project was invested to improve the lives of even 5 people, it would have been a better achievement.

however, i still believe in the reality of God as an eternal Spirit, but i'm not impressed by today's religion

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by nellyalph: 4:52am On Nov 30, 2016
@poster, thank you for bringing up this video. You don't know the number of lives that will be touched as a result of this. You even know the names of the pastors. Well done! In this space, you will become our 'modern saul'

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promisechuks: 6:36am On Nov 30, 2016
nellyalph:
@poster, thank you for bringing up this video. You don't know the number of lives that will be touched as a result of this. You even know the names of the pastors. Well done! In this space, you will become our 'modern saul'

He is just trying his best to pick up the dead and buried pieces of atheism.

Atheism is not just deaf, it is DEAD AND BURIED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Builds Its First Ka'abah?!!!! / Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State / Factors Responsible For The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.