Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today (9106 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by iykekelvins(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
This guy doesn't get tired of this.
Benita27, I see you.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Is being handsome a livelihood? How much has it brought you in the past two months?

You simply are very childish and immature for you not to reason your life and recognize that there millions, even billions that were more handsome than you are and are currently burning in hell.

Have you taken a moment to discover that you didn't mould nor design your supposedly handsome face.

If you had wisdom, you would consider that that handsome face of yours would one day fade like flowers when you become old and waist-bent.

That girl you call your beautiful bae, with a hot body and nice boobs and all that (lets be raw and candid) will become wrinkled and those boobs will fall like the wall of jericho?

O please consider, young boy that if Michael Jackson were given another opportunity to return to earth for just two hours,he wouldn't care less if his face were breeding worms but would be busy preaching and winning souls?

What does it profit you to have a fine face with a disfigured spirit?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by RENOWNED2(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
Coming from a faceless mofo.

I will pass.
If I Could Fix Your Face, I Would But Medicine Na 7years.I Cant Start Paying School Fees Again. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
Senseless boy!.
teejaypee come and carry your padi
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
This guy doesn't get tired of this.

Benita.27, I see you.
The boy is just too annoying. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Tafari1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
[s] ignored try again, i am done with you dryyansh1 1stgermen[/s]
Let me give you a small lesson in punctuation
Next time
Ignored, try again. I am done with you dryyansh, 1stGermen.
I believe that's not too complex for your small brain grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by RENOWNED2(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
you are in the spirit this night cheesy cheesy cheesy, sometimes i can tell from their name on nairaland cheesy the cuter the moniker the uglier the user grin
.Inferiority Complex.Them Dey Try Compensate.Psychology 101. Lmao
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tafari1:
Let me give you a small lesson in punctuation
Next time
Ignored, try again. I am done with you dryyansh, 1stGermen.
I believe that's not too complex for your small brain grin
mzlarem is available try her cheesy, shouldn't take 3months wink now let me be boy grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by McBrooklyn(m): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tafari1:
O God! I can't understand a word from what you typed.. . [size=25pt] You go school at all? grin grin [/size]

[size=30pt]Gbam!! cheesy cheesy [/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
RENOWNED2:
And Na The Worwor Girls Dey Get Fine Moniker..Inferiority Complex Lmao
gbam, sometimes you will see a cute moniker, check the profile cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy DEAD
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
RENOWNED2:
If I Could Fix Your Face, I Would But Medicine Na 7years.I Cant Start Paying School Fees Again. Lmao
Sorry!, make good use of that money, that's if you have any and send your unintelligent self back to school.

Thanks!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by iykekelvins(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
The boy is just too annoying. cheesy
Lol, you sef is just giving him back-2-back grin

Free am, how you?
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
mzlarem is available try her cheesy, shouldn't take 3months wink now let me be boy grin
Wont entertain your grand display of stupidity and obnoxiousness tonight,don't have your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
plavic:
Is being handsome a livelihood? How much has it brought you in the past two months?

You simply are very childish and immature for you not to reason your life and recognize that there millions, even billions that were more handsome than you are and are currently burning in hell.

Have you taken a moment to discover that you didn't mould nor design your supposedly handsome face.

If you had wisdom, you would consider that that handsome face of yours would one day fade like flowers when you become old and waist-bent.

That girl you call your beautiful bae, with a hot body and nice boobs and all that (lets be raw and candid) will become wrinkled and those boobs will fall like the wall of jericho?

O please consider, young boy that if Michael Jackson were given another opportunity to return to earth for just two hours,he wouldn't care less if his face were breeding worms but would be busy preaching and winning souls?

ok pastor, your words have been noted cool but dont call me out for saying that truth i wont sin, i will always call a spade a spade
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by RENOWNED2(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
Sorry!, make good use of that money, that's if you have any and send your unintelligent self back to school.

Thanks!.
No Wonder Worwor Girls No Dey Get Boyfriend..Na Only Them Worwor,na Only Them Dey Vex Like Agboro..Lmao

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Tafari1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
gbam, sometimes you will see a cute moniker, check the profile cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy DEAD
Maybe those olosho gf have been deceiving you about your looks.. . You wey your nose be like door handle grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tafari1:
Maybe those olosho gf have been deceiving you about your looks.. . You wey your nose be like door handle grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i am dead cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, you sef is just giving him back-2-back grin

Free am, how you?
The delusional boy thinks he's handsome when he has average facial looks and short. cheesy

One zombie is busy asslicking him. grin

Pathetic boys!, i'm cool and you?.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by iykekelvins(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Its about to go down..
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by RENOWNED2(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
Haha..Dem Go Carry Face Like Chukky Still Dey Form Posh..Haha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Haha..Dem Go Carry Face Like Chukky Still Dey Form Posh..Haha
we are talking about benita27 right? just so our viewers understand grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Tafari1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i am dead cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
RIP.. . The world will have one less id**t to deal with grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
RENOWNED2:
No Wonder Worwor Girls No Dey Get Boyfriend..Na Only Them Worwor,na Only Them Dey Vex Like Agboro..Lmao
All you wrote is garbage!.

When they were begging you to go to school, you said education wasn't important so decided to be a bus conductor...now see your life. cheesy

English ntor!...i am done with you. grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by iykekelvins(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
The delusional boy thinks he's handsome when he has average facial looks and short. cheesy

One zombie is busy asslicking him. grin

Pathetic boys!, i'm cool and you?.
gringringrin Dead...

Birds of the same feather comes to mind cheesy

I'm okay jare, just wanted to know how u doing. Easy on the dude oo..grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
ok pastor, your words have been noted cool but dont call me out for saying that truth i wont sin, i will always call a spade a spade

Lols, I gave you counsel and you're calling me pastor.

smh
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by McBrooklyn(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
plavic:

[size=30pt]Jesu shocked embarassed [/size]

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
gringringrin Dead...

iyke angry tot we were cool?
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
plavic:

Lols, I gave you counsel and you're calling me pastor.

smh
your counsel was deep and spiritual boss wink
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by RENOWNED2(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
we are talking about benita27 right? just so our viewers understand grin
Of Course! As I Check Her Picture I Weak..Make We Call Mods.That Picture Has To Be Taken Down..She Cannot Kee Us,we Wee Not Take It.Lmao

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Tafari1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
RENOWNED2:
What type of a man are you? You are joining band to attack a lady... pathetic
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
gringringrin Dead...

I actually promised to stay off his paths, but his threads are provoking...i guess even an angel will be offended. grin

Goodnight!.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by RENOWNED2(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tafari1:
What type of a man are you? You are joining band to attack a lady... pathetic
My Friend SWERVE..I Dey My Own Na Im She Carry Her Wahala Come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Effect Of Masturbation / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) A Man's Commitment Gives Women Orgasms. / How Girls Ask For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.