Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo (59799 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by matrixme(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is a thousand times wrong. That God will approve a fees a lot of Nigerians cannot afford? The God I know is very sympathetic about the plight of the poor. He even said blessed is he that considered the poor in their poverty. Jesus spent most of His time ministering to the poor. How could this man say a thing like this? He shows no concern for poor people.

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by ever811(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
analice107:

I was in Pre-Shilo service this morning. The wrath of God was never mentioned once. He didnt even warn any Critic. chai lairs everywhere.

what will you gain by telling these kind of lies?
oga go seat down abeg....its your type that keeping this people in business..
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Miles300:
Lol , the God I know is not one that will make things expensive for his children serving him in truth and in spirit . He makes all things easy ... So his telling us that god told him make d school fees expensive that the ordinary member can't afford it ... It's easy to say we came up with the amount cos of cost and all of that , not using God to lie .. That's a big LIE .. God did not approve such!!

Be careful, if you know God as you claim, you will not call His servant a liar

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Diiverexii(f): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
CandyDiamond:
I don't even know why people go to this kind of church self,their dressing mode look as if they are going to night club

yet if u were invited to MFM, m sure u will also complain about the dressing mode..
so tell me what do u really want,

u people keep appreciating Indecency, yet u are also complaining. .

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by eMidas: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
nijascammers:

Go to bed bigot, follow follow, you worship Oyedepo than Jesus, who sabi you for the church self.The video clip is everywhere yet this rat is deny it.

I'm inviting you to church this Sunday to hear more. Any of the nearest satellite churches will be okay.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by otemanuduno: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Themandator:

If you are lying against him about opening the gates of hell you will incur the wrath of God and risk a foul mouth odour. .. lipsrsealed
Na wa o! Dis una god(yahweh/satan) doesn't have any other emotion apart from wrath? grin

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by jojothaiv(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Now i'm chilling..
Wondering what's wrong with this..
Seen so much in the past few weeks...
Blaq Bonez abeg help me with the remaining part of that lyrics...
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by ever811(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sibrah:
I believe 100%.
My reason is Covenant and Landmark university are God idea. Oyedepo can't just sit down one day and decide to be subsidizing education on his own.
eyaaaa.... i understand your condition...pls don't 4get to take your drugs b/4 you go to bed...

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Diiverexii(f): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
++++ if u guys knows how much NUC is collecting on private universities, den u won't say a church is purposely hoarding school cash or deliberately Increasing school fees, get ur facts right before posting any sort of defaming issue

and those of you abusing the bishop....the thing is only God knows his true servant, but nevertheless, it isnt appropriate raining abuses like dat...

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by CandyDiamond(f): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
This pastors are playing on poor masses intelligence,after fraudulently collecting their 10% tithe with threatening, I pity those who go to such church and allow theirself to used as ATM machine for accumulation of private jet after which they will also threaten them with mouth odour what a life,TUFIAKWA!!!!,even if na juju them dey use do am,e no go work for my side

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by MK15real: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by nijascammers: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
eMidas:

I'm inviting you to church this Sunday to hear more. Any of the nearest satellite churches will be okay.
I don't go to church where anybody that disagree with Oyedepo will be threatened with wrath of God. I heard of armed robbers who sang praise worship before using gun to rob, this one use his mouth to rob the mugus.

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by dingbang(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pidgin2:

I'm bothered because he will never taunt Muslims like this.
Dats why I mentioned he has a problem. He is a Muslim and yet an atheist. Some Muslims won't come in social media and begin to ask dumb questions and create silly threads to display ignorance.

You say Allah is God.. but you don't think it's the same God we Christians worship.. what sort of mentality is that? I challenge him to prove to me who Allah is.. maybe Allah to him is some sort of demi god.

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by jmichlins(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
zionboyz:
Am sorry for you cause you want to die, even if I may ask, have you not seen his Prophecy come to pass, how are you finding you evil ruller? Well I oity you if you don't repent hmmm
die because I criticized your god? He went to school built by missionaries that has low tuition, used same missionary funds to build school which only drug delears, politicians and dirty rich parents can afford. then I criticize him and it means I want to die. please be sorry for yourself and your parents who tried hard to give you education which is best form of freedom but you choose to enslave yourself with religion and ignorance cause their labour is pure waste

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Vaxt(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Second rev kind, na only u God de talk 2, God told me that he will strike any person using his name to estort in the name of sch fees. Na babalawo hous una de una tink say u de church, mouth odour come see lie Ooo, chai my baba don suffer
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by ikorodureporta: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Incase......... grin

anti-mouth odour demon is here grin

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by CandyDiamond(f): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Diiverexii:

yet if u were invited to MFM, m sure u will also complain about the dressing mode..
so tell me what do u really want,

u people keep appreciating Indecency, yet u are also complaining. .

Place of worship shouldn't look like a brothel,indecency is meant for outside,when a Church is only interested in the 10% tithe they will collect that is what happen,they lose all morals and go after money, private jet,affluence, money,money,money,no conscience again and using God to threaten their members up and down so that they will be afraid to challenge them

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
verocharles:
To operate a very good conducive and standard school is not easy. Quality education is expensive. All missionary primary, secondary and tertiary institutions are expensive except Anambra state because the state govt. pay teachers salaries, pensions and gratiuties. Even in Advanced countries. the only thing is that I hope Oyedepo has a scholarship scheme for some brilliant members that can't afford the school fees. now some are talking about early missionaries that operated free school fees then. the funds used then were sent from abroad mainly as donations. The curse he said is uncalled for as a true Christian. He should be Christ like.

Yes he does operate a scholarship scheme and I have countless numbers of people who have enjoyed that to master levels around me.. .let people do their findings
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by bobkezel(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
Oyedepo ndi ara.

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Place of worship shouldn't look like a brothel,indecency is meant for outside,when a Church is only interested in the 10% tithe they will collect that is what happen,they lose all morals and go after money, private jet,affluence, money,money,money,no conscience again and using God to threaten their members up and down so that they will be afraid to challenge them

Why not go and open one and do it better... ..son of beliah
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by CandyDiamond(f): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
oluwatoyinadeol:

Why not go and open one and do it better... ..son of beliah
And you are Son of Eli shocked shocked shocked

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by dejilg(m): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pidgin2:

I'm bothered because he will never taunt Muslims like this.

beheading things na!!!

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Diiverexii:
++++ if u guys knows how much NUC is collecting on private universities, den u won't say a church is purposely hoarding school cash or deliberately Increasing school fees, get ur facts right before posting any sort of defaming issue

and those of you abusing the bishop....the thing is only God knows his true servant, but nevertheless, it isnt appropriate raining abuses like dat...

At no time did he rain abuse or curse, I was present live and direct and can confirm that.. .the writer is a Hungry man,
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by tjay01(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
CentaurX:

Oh come on, have you no sense. Why would you go about spreading spiteful spurious mendacities against your maker and his servant?

Giving your affluence, one would expect you to talk like someone mature, seems God only gave you your wealth and left you with a "capuos mind!" You would soon be met by God. I just hope he comes quick!
Don't test God!
It's better you don't

I simply cannot understand why Nigerians are naturally envious. It is one of the reasons why we are where we are today. Someone raised an issue and sought peoples opinion but rather than attack his message, you attacked his personality. This same person provided the platform for you to get informed, get entertained and air your views as it relates to issues.

Can you name any personal achievement? I sincerly doubt if you have any, asides owning a low grade android phone and subscribing to cheap data plan, yet you are insulting someone who is a pioneer is his field and doing well for himself, someone a lot of people look up to and someone you could learn a lot from. It shows how uncouth, unmannered you are. Also it speaks volumes about your family and your growing up.

I think its time we started appreciating our own, you wouldnt dare insult Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook so why insult Seun here. Talk is cheap.

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
CandyDiamond:
This pastors are playing on poor masses intelligence,after fraudulently collecting their 10% tithe with threatening, I pity those who go to such church and allow theirself to used as ATM machine for accumulation of private jet after which they will also threaten them with mouth odour what a life,TUFIAKWA!!!!,even if na juju them dey use do am,e no go work for my side

That is why we are progressing and you people will still keep beefing and mocking us, we are not complaining. ..you actually need brain surgery
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by sunjos79: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
At times I wonder why some pastors customize God as if they are the only persons God listens to. Thank God for Jesus Christ, if not some men of God would have turn many to robots. I read my Bible which is not written in Japanese to know the truth. God I salute your patience.

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by buffalowings: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lol, he used church members money to build the school

Now, they can't even afford to send their children there

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by tjay01(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
CplusJason:
What a dumb question. undecided

I thought you were the "all knowing" controller general of nairaland and atheist union chairman.

Go and ask your brothers.

I simply cannot understand why Nigerians are naturally envious. It is one of the reasons why we are where we are today. Someone raised an issue and sought peoples opinion but rather than attack his message, you attacked his personality. This same person provided the platform for you to get informed, get entertained and air your views as it relates to issues.

Can you name any personal achievement? I sincerly doubt if you have any, asides owning a low grade android phone and subscribing to cheap data plan, yet you are insulting someone who is a pioneer is his field and doing well for himself, someone a lot of people look up to and someone you could learn a lot from. It shows how uncouth, unmannered you are. Also it speaks volumes about your family and your growing up.

I think its time we started appreciating our own, you wouldnt dare insult Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook so why insult Seun here. Talk is truly cheap.

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
jmichlins:
is this not the same man that promised to open gates of hell against those that stand against GEj Please open the gates of hell cause we already have voted im out and the pains and joy of this adminitration is suffered by those who didn't including your church revenue. god of men

Says your press and not him.. ..
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mememan:
This Oyedepo is a lousy nuisance walahi

That is why he is better than your generations and wealthier than your generations. ......foolish human being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC / University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54