Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo (7254 Views)

Criticise But Don't Mock Our Anti-Graft War - Lai Mohammed Tells Media / Nigerians Criticise Senate For Asking CBN To Give Dollars At N200 For Pilgrimage / Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by LadyExcellency: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

What are you saved from and into?

Interpreting the scripture privately puts you in greater ignorance than you were before it.

"Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him? But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts?" (James 2:5-6 NKJV).

Our Salvation

"Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:" (Colossians 1:13-14).
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by LadyExcellency: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Poverty is alien to Christianity.

Stop this heresy. The bible says

"Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him? But you have dishonored the poor man." (James 2:5-6a NKJV).

Apostle Paul said he endured poverty (hunger).

"But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;" (2 Corinthians 6:4-5).
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
LadyExcellency:

"Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him? But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts?" (James 2:5-6 NKJV).

Our Salvation

"Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:" (Colossians 1:13-14).

God choose the poor of this world and did not leave them poor. That is why He delivered them from the kingdom of darkness (poverty, sickness etc) and moved them to the kingdom of His dear son (wealth, dominion, honor etc).

If you are not experiencing the benefits of the kingdom of His dear son where he took you to through the blood of his son. Its not his fault but your.

Until you meditate on these things, your profiting will not appear to all - Paul warned Timothy. It is not knowing it that matter but calling it forth to manifestation.
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Stop this heresy. The bible says

"Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him? But you have dishonored the poor man." (James 2:5-6a NKJV).

Faith without work is dead. Until your faith has prove you are decieving yourself. How can you say you have faith to heal when you are on a sick bed.

Show the world your prove.

The creation are patiently waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. This manifestation is in prove not talk. Talk is cheap. Was Christ a talker or a doer?

You can't remain on the ground and claim to be the son of the most high.
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
And i'm embarrassed on your behalf.

I'm un-quantifiable embarrassed on your behalf for being embarrassed on his behalf just because of him being embarrassed on behalf of your demigod Oyedepo.

This is also one of your role model demi-gods whom we ought not to be ashamed of - https://www.nairaland.com/3450284/pastor-arrested-ogun-raping-impregnating
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by LadyExcellency: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

God choose the poor of this world and did not leave them poor. That is why He delivered them from the kingdom of darkness (poverty, sickness etc) and moved them to the kingdom of His dear son (wealth, dominion, honor etc).

If you are not experiencing the benefits of the kingdom of His dear son where he took you to through the blood of his son. Its not his fault but your.

Until you meditate on these things, your profiting will not appear to all - Paul warned Timothy. It is not knowing it that matter but calling it forth to manifestation.

Stop misinterpreting the scriptures.

You mean the sharing of foods to the poor in the church by the Apostles was un-Christian?

What was the primary assignment of the seven deacons appointed by the Apostles in the book of Acts?

Because the poor were there in the Church and needs to be catered for, the early apostles made these provisions as Stewards of Christ and not as these Religious Salesmen calling themselves "Men of God".
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by LadyExcellency: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Faith without work is dead. Until your faith has prove you are decieving yourself. How can you say you have faith to heal when you are on a sick bed.

Show the world your prove.

The creation are patiently waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. This manifestation is in prove not talk. Talk is cheap. Was Christ a talker or a doer?

You can't remain on the ground and claim to be the son of the most high.

Please, enough of these misinterpretation of the holy scriptures.

What is the relationship between the bible passage you quoted and poverty?

Was Abraham, the father of faith not rich? What the creation are patiently waiting for is better put by the passage quoted below.

"Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body. For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?" (Romans 8:23-24 NKJV).
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by uboma(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

The thing that attract you to it is what makes it special. I have not heard you talk of the London school your nephew attend on nairaland with the venom you poor anytime covenant university is mention. Now there is something special about this school that only you know.

I guess your nephew spend more in London without your making noise about it. But since it is in Nigeria and not your family. You must bring it down. That is the special thing about it.

run along boy, go and learn again how to construct sentences using the right tenses and punctuation.
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by uboma(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

High IQ man since you registered on nairaland, how many private universities have you criticized beside covenant university?

State the fees of two private universities in Nigeria that you know beside covenant university.

You simply do not know how to argue objectively.

keep being a dummy.

this is the last time I will engage you....
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by Icecream4U(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Not everyone can make money. Only people who have money making mentality that can make money.

The first rule to making money is self confidence. The poor lack this. The gospel recreate their mentality to dare the impossible.

Beyond daring the impossible, the scripture shows a pattern that leads to wealth when diligently followed.
A poor man in my street got rich last month. He doesn't even go to church.
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by Beamborla(f): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

What is salvation? And why is it necessary?

Salvation is to save man from sin. It is necessary to restore his lost glory of which poverty, sickness are are part of.

Say the word as raw as it is. You can't save a soul, that is God's job.

What are you saying for the love of Christ? There are plenty of rich people who are not Christians
You been brainwashed and not ready to unlearn what you have leant.

People are complaining because the church was built with the little from even the poorest member of the church but now, they can't even attend the school.

You talked about scholarship being awarded to the serious ones... How do you decided who is serious and who is not? Because you compelled everyone who is of different ability, strength and weaknesses to solve the same question and you think that is the best way to decided who is worthy and who is not. Or because someone have all As and I have all Cs, it automatically means that I'm not serious while the other person is. Even if such standards are used in the circular institutions, religious institutions should know better.

A Christian institution should be a role model to all other institutions and a place of refuge to everyone not just the financially buoyant.

I try as much as possible to stay out of things like this but you would damage christianity if left alone.

Christainty is a call to salvation, Seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you.
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Beamborla:

What are you saying for the love of Christ? There are plenty of rich people who are not Christians
You been brainwashed and not ready to unlearn what you have leant.

People are complaining because the church was built with the little from even the poorest member of the church but now, they can't even attend the school.

You talked about scholarship being awarded to the serious ones... How do you decided who is serious and who is not? Because you compelled everyone who is of different ability, strength and weaknesses to solve the same question and you think that is the best way to decided who is worthy and who is not. Or because someone have all As and I have all Cs, it automatically means that I'm not serious while the other person is. Even if such standards are used in the circular institutions, religious institutions should know better.

A Christian institution should be a role model to all other institutions and a place of refuge to everyone not just the financially buoyant.

I try as much as possible to stay out of things like this but you would damage christianity if left alone.

Christainty is a call to salvation, Seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you.

The church has never asked anyone to contribute money for any church project. So where is the poor making the contributions?

If you are saved and remain poor for long, you are not following your saviour's instructions but yours.
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Icecream4U:
A poor man in my street got rich last month. He doesn't even go to church.

Its very possible. The law of wealth is universal. Anyone who applies it get result. The church gives people time and opportunity to learn it.
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Please, enough of these misinterpretation of the holy scriptures.

What is the relationship between the bible passage you quoted and poverty?

Was Abraham, the father of faith not rich? What the creation are patiently waiting for is better put by the passage quoted below.

"Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body. For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?" (Romans 8:23-24 NKJV).

Without making reference to Eden you can't understand the reason for salvation.

The whole creation are waiting for you to be liberated so you can liberate them. Only saved man can save another. Only a healthy person that can save the sick.

If you don't believe in the wealth Jesus got for you as a child of God, goodluck.
Re: Don’t Criticise My Varsity Fees – Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Stop misinterpreting the scriptures.

You mean the sharing of foods to the poor in the church by the Apostles was un-Christian?

What was the primary assignment of the seven deacons appointed by the Apostles in the book of Acts?

Because the poor were there in the Church and needs to be catered for, the early apostles made these provisions as Stewards of Christ and not as these Religious Salesmen calling themselves "Men of God".

The poor will not cease from the church because many like you will rather look at the circumstances around them than look on God their father.

And No one either rich or poor will love the church more than God. But God can never do for the church what they don't believe in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unremitted N450bn: EFCC To Grill Jonathan’s Ex-ministers, Perm Secs / The Cry Of Igala People In Anambra State(igala Plight In Igbo State) / Delta APC Crisis: Court Didn’t Affirm Omo-agege’s Candidacy – Emerhor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.