Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (67630 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by echodrum(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
amokeme:
She is successful herself, so I actually see nothing wrong marrying an equally successful man.
really? So successful guys should only look for successful girls eh?

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Let's see how it turns out in fews years to come.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by sukkot: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

Lmao grin
Na you talk say she crazy ,you still deycask is she crazy ,bros no vex
That kyn ugly mama dey find sexuallh active person.
cheesy cheesy

but ermm yeah i think she feels like she is more than what she is. like why will a rich dude marry a 40 year old rich woman ? when he can marry a beautiful poor 20 year old girl who he can control ? like this is a no brainer. when you have money you dont want to be with an old bossy lady. why suffer to make all that money so you can be married to some arrogant old hor-ny woman ? makes absolutely no sense. there is a reason why rich men go and marry second wives who are 20 years old eg emir sanusi. its because nobody wanna be banging an old lady. after a certain age women become ' mother figures ' and not ' sex objects '. so she is close to that age of being a mother figure lolzzzzz.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by IYANGBALI: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dem take preek swear for you?no wonder wizkid talk sey your toto dey smell like casava water.

Who sex epp?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by keniolawumi56(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Why not get clay and mould him, since u knw what u want. Old sis

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by lailo: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
@ d end of the day,she would only go for d man dat has cool wealth and forget about being good and also satisfy her high sexual urge with illiterates and rifrafs like drivers with very big cucumbers.Ladies are predictables.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by numericalguy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Was this not the same mumu _Lindda_Ikejji that boasted that she was rich enough to buy herself a man. Why hasn't she bought the man.

Besides, how can she expect the man to like sex (with her) with her punna that oozes of terrible odour.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by lailo: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
These two can't work together---very successful and wealthy men dnt know how to Bleep.Get that to ur head.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Daolif: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
she turn am to Job vacancy
na only requirement she put, she no put specification.. ur mumu na 4g .. day there
a man that has all d attributes u listed won't take u as his taste..

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
...and think you can get that at your age? My dear buy urself a husband you can control but you must take very good care of him or else?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by michoim(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seems you are yet to be serious. How will you know whether he is good at sex before marriage. Also you said if he tries to stifle you...that means if you just perceive it even before the real action you are out...then it means your endurance limit could be very low and you are likely a potential divorcee... you need to get more serious and also go for pastoral seminar/teaching about marriage( i mean authentic seminar, not some fake pastors)...

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
The irony,most rich men can't Bleep, and the few who can won't find her that attractive.

If she wasn't so popular I would have suggested she travel down to somewhere low key for a month or two and live a simple life with a different identity and see the genuine guys that approach her for who she is as a person and not the personality.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by uvie66: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Linda while you are at this cross road of looking for a man of choice, i suggest you set up an interview for potential suitors and grill them mentally and sexually, hopefully something may come up, all the best sha.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by klax(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Linda pls keep waiting and be looking for Mr angel or superhuman ok.

We have heard you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by rosalieene(f): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
common people should leave her. That's what she wants and she will surely get it.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Samcent: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Honestly, I wish her all d best.
But I think most successful men that are her age, are either married or already hooked up.
She should be discreet in d application of d standards she has set for herself.
Also, d kind of man she wants to marry also has his own standards for a wife. She should also consider if she will meet d requirements of likely suitors.
Again, I wish her success in d pursuit of happiness.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by kayDooo(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
amokeme:
She is successful herself, so I actually see nothing wrong marrying an equally successful man.
both of u are d same
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by UIA04(f): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
wayne4loan:
Its official .... Linda is a nymphomaniac.
Did you even read the interview?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by UIA04(f): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Samcent:
Honestly, I wish her all d best.
But I think most successful men that are her age, are either married or already hooked up.
She should be discreet in d application of d standards she has set for herself.
Also, d kind of man she wants to marry also has his own standards for a wife. She should also consider if she will meet d requirements of likely suitors.
Again, I wish her success in d pursuit of happiness.
Very sensible comment. Shows you read the interview unlike the people making stupid comments above.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by christofashion1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mama the mama, LEGEND OF THE SEEKER..... Continue

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
amokeme:
Present ur brother!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
UIA04:

Very sensible comment. Shows you read the interview unlike the people making stupid comments above.
Her kind of man won't tolerate her. She shld just give birth anyhow or forget. Which rich guy wants drama ontop of Wetin?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
rosalieene:
common people should leave her.
That's what she wants and she will surely get it.
Haha
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by ekaromail: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
Carry on Linda. Ignore the negative comments. Surely you can't go below a certain standard. I understand the need to want someone who inspires and pushes you to achieve more.

Cheers to you. And I wish you all the best

Have you read the update on 'My Best Friend's Husband and I?' Read it here

http://karosstoryblog..com/2016/11/my-best-friends-husband-and-i-chapter_6.html
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Tonymario58: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Na so she go do now become bad luck to a man,she don menstruate all her good eggs. She dey form sharpness with atrophied eggs. Watch out for Down's babies soon Na so she go do now become bad luck to a man,she don menstruate all her good eggs. She dey form sharpness with atrophied eggs. Watch out for Down's babies soon

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by rosalieene(f): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
elfmann:
Haha
what's funny about what I said
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by LoveJesus87(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lmao grin ah don die. Abeg wu get dat NA SO pix of one small gal like dat, grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by juicymoney(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
hmmmm in korode bello voice... aunty Linda wan discover mongo park
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Is she tired of 'eating' cucumber ?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by msjijitar(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
women and sex be like dog and bones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) / Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute / Hushpuppi Fell Down During Fight In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.