Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State (1009 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company / How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2016
#ObianoInPH... Revealing Obiano's Social Contract with the Good People of Anambra State
Yesterday at Port Harcourt, governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State in an Interactive Evening with Ndi Anambra in Rivers and Bayelsa States while presenting an Account of his Stewardship said.
"Ndi Anambra, I bring you greetings from home.
"I am truly happy to be here with you tonight. I am very, very grateful to you for honouring me with your presence.
Umunnem, we live in a country where political leaders are generally held with mistrust by the people. A country where it is easier to disbelieve the great achievements of a government than appreciate the simple ways in which government has changed our lives.
"So, you can now understand why I am so happy that you turned up in such a large number to share this evening with me. Once again, I say, thank you for coming.
Ndi Anambra, in the past two and a half years, my Team and I have made bold efforts to move our beloved state from the old to a new Anambra State. It has been a tough challenge but we were prepared for it. And tonight, I am proud to stand before you to give an account of my stewardship in words and in pictures.
"Ndi Anambra, we started our journey in Anambra State with a clear definition of the REALITY of our people. We asked ourselves questions like; who are we? What is our Story? What are our fears, our Hopes and our Aspirations? The answers to these questions helped us to carve out Vision and Mission for Anambra State.

"We therefore declared that our Vision is to make Anambra State the 1st Choice Investment Destination and a hub for industrialization and commercial activities.

"We also defined our Mission as to make Anambra State a socially stable, business-friendly environment that would attract both indigenes and foreigners to seek wealth-creating opportunities.

"From our Vision and Mission Statements, it is clear that my administration truly wants to build a strong and prosperous state, not from the riches that lie underneath the soil but essentially from the infinite possibilities that lie between our ears.

"It is clear that we want to challenge our people’s famous enterprising spirit by creating a conducive environment that would enable their diverse talents to manifest on home soil.

"So, to give shape and form to my Vision and Mission Statements, I came up with a concise Economic Blueprint, made up of The Four Pillars of Development; including Agriculture, Industrialization, Trade and Commerce and Oil and Gas.

"The Four Pillars are supported by Twelve Enablers, made up of; Security, Education, Health, Roads and Social Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development, the Environment, Transport, Finance, Electricity, Women’s Welfare, Tourism, and Youth development and Entrepreneurship.
"The Vision and Mission Statements into the Four Pillars of Development and their Twelve Enablers. Ndi Anambra, these two components make up my Social Contract with my good people of Anambra State." - Chief Willie Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Lalasticlala happy Sunday!

Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2016
Addressing a special gathering of ndi Anambra resident in Rivers and Bayelsa States at Port Harcourt yesterday, Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano explained how he tackled the problem of insecurity in the State.

Read him below...

"Long before I was sworn in as your Governor, I knew that my administration would not make its mark if we didn’t find a way to tackle Security. And that was exactly what we did. We launched Operation Kpochapu and organised an International Security Summit that attracted a top Israeli security expert, Moshe Keinan as the key facilitator.

"Then, we launched an all-out war against crime and criminality in the state, pulling down the warehouses where kidnappers kept their human cargoes and running them out of town.

"We were so clinical that we did not only detect and cut off their weapons supply lines but we also tracked a notorious kidnapper to Lagos and picked him up inside a South African bound aircraft. That sounded a loud warning to the underworld.

"We turned our efforts into a Regional Campaign when in August last year we successfully hosted a Regional Security Summit for the five South Eastern states and the Delta.

"We figured that Anambra would be safer if other surrounding states were safe enough.

"In December last year, we raised the game in our security campaign when we donated 25 Smart Cars to the Nigerian Police. These cars are Command & Control Centres with ultra-modern crime-bursting gadgets.

"We donated a Gunboat to the Nigerian Navy to ensure a regular patrol across the water channels and seal off all the routes used by criminals.

"We also launched an aerial surveillance with a Police Helicopter throughout the Yuletide Season.

"With this last effort, we made sure that Anambra was effectively covered on the ground, in the waters and in the skies.

"With that effort too, Anambra became the safest state in Nigeria!" - Chief Willie Obiano

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by Siberia101: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2016
cool
Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by saintkel(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2016
Anambra is fast becoming one of d safest place to do business. Dis government led by Willie aint joking abt dis

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Nice ,still more work can be done. The second niger bridge shud be top priority for igbos and ndi anambra now.
Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by Adiola(f): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Much as I love anambra but I don't obiano is coming back to that seat only radio Biafra ll tarnish his imagine and the role he played may30 this year killed him off anambra tribalises election and that event ll be used for campaign yes he may want to deny it but that press statement released by his press secretary ll be forwarded to everyone as we speak not obiano may not win primaries cos that ll bring the death of apga so my advise to him is to enjoy Hus stay at govt house while it last cos he has messed up big time kudos to him for his works in anambra but playing Biafra us tantamount to tsunami just like Rocha's the east never forget just as they can't forgive buhari for his role in the civil war

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by CHANNELStv2020: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2016
OBIANO INTERNET WARRIORS PLS TELL OBIANO THAT THOSE DAYS WE SURPORTED HIM ARE OVER,THE DAY HE KILLED OUR PEOPLE HE HAS CEASED TO BE NOTHING TO US.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
OBIANO INTERNET WARRIORS PLS TELL OBIANO THAT THOSE DAYS WE SURPORTED HIM ARE OVER,THE DAY HE KILLED OUR PEOPLE HE HAS CEASED TO BE NOTHING TO US.
You and who grin grin Otu Onitsha amaro na ofu onye abiaro afia, do you have voter's card

3 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by CHANNELStv2020: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
post=50810021:

You and who grin grin Otu Onitsha amaro na ofu onye abiaro afia, do you have voter's card
Well we will see if I am noticed or not.
Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
Well we will see if I am noticed or not.
Tah gbafoe, go and threat your village head not gov Obiano

3 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by CHANNELStv2020: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
post=50810534:

Tah gbafoe, go and threat your village head not gov Obiano
mu na gi ma na umu Biafra agara atiri obiano FULLSTOP.
Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by nonsobaba: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Adiola:
Much as I love anambra but I don't obiano is coming back to that seat only radio Biafra ll tarnish his imagine and the role he played may30 this year killed him off anambra tribalises election and that event ll be used for campaign yes he may want to deny it but that press statement released by his press secretary ll be forwarded to everyone as we speak not obiano may not win primaries cos that ll bring the death of apga so my advise to him is to enjoy Hus stay at govt house while it last cos he has messed up big time kudos to him for his works in anambra but playing Biafra us tantamount to tsunami just like Rocha's the east never forget just as they can't forgive buhari for his role in the civil war
Peter Obi killed 5000 biafrans(Massob) in Onitsha in 2006 and another 200 in 2009 (Ezu River), yet Anambra people voted overwhemingly for his re-election in 2010. Most of the so-called biafrans in Anambra are criminals from other states, particularly Wawa people of enugu state, which is why their deaths don't affect the outcome of elections in Anambra. Just like Roman Catholism is de-facto religion in Anambra, so is APGA the de-facto party in Anambra. Some dead Wawa criminals doesn't change this fact.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by CHANNELStv2020: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi killed 5000 biafrans(Massob) in Onitsha in 2006 and another 200 in 2009 (Ezu River), yet Anambra people voted overwhemingly for his re-election in 2010. Most of the so-called biafrans in Anambra are criminals from other states, particularly Wawa people of enugu state, which is why their deaths don't affect the outcome of elections in Anambra. Just like Roman Catholism is de-facto religion in Anambra, so is APGA the de-facto party in Anambra. Some dead Wawa criminals doesn't change this fact.
NONSENSE
Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by osita76(m): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
mu na gi ma na umu Biafra agara atiri obiano FULLSTOP.
Anambra people are behind Obiano and we are surely going to give him all our needed support

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano's Social Contract With The Good People Of Anambra State by Adiola(f): 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
nonsobaba:
ipob case is not massob the awarenes is not like now radio Biafra ll just do the damage mind and surely the ll hope you know they are only organisation that controls majority of Igbo mindset

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Swears In INEC Commissioners / Africa Is The Richest Continent In The World / Budget: Gov. Okorocha Presents 2017 Budget To Imo State House Of Assembly (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.