Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,775 members, 7,844,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

If Your Girlfriend Is A Trouble Maker (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Is A Trouble Maker (photo) (1367 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Trouble Maker (photo) by marvelck: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Can you cope or still be with a girl who is always involved in one quarrel, fight or the other either in school or at home. If its not with her neighbors today, it wil be with her classmate or someone in school tomorrow. Imagine been called to come and settle one quarrel or the other often. Can u date or be in a relationship with such a girl. Cos in the process of trying to settle issues between her and others, you might end up taking her side most times, since she is your girlfriend. And doing otherwise( not taking her side), could cause another quarrel between you and her. And you know such girls usually claim to be the victim or justified. And if care is not taken, being with such a girl might also turn you, her boyfriend into a bad person. For birds of the same feather, they say flock together. The same thing also apply to dating a troublesome boyfriend. Cos they also act the same way and bring similar burden/stress on their girlfriend as well.

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Trouble Maker (photo) by firstking01(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Who dates such a girlundecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Trouble Maker (photo) by Edwinmason(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
no because one day she might beat my mother
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Trouble Maker (photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Why date in the first place undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Trouble Maker (photo) by Omololu007(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
once i know she is a trouble maker,i will just break up with her

(1) (Reply)

Story For Ladies / Robert Mugabe's Cheating Analogy: Agree Or Disagree / Prostitutes Now Accept POS Payments (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.