Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) (39474 Views)

Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by zakim(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
RIP
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by JAMANZE: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rip gallant men. May the good lord grant u eternal rest
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by onyeali(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
But is Nigeria worth dying for? Rest in peace to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
tiwaz:
The 7 dead Nigerian soldiers now laid to rest at the National Cemetery abuja

#RIP TtmuhammedAbuAli

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/11/happening-now-7-dead-nigerian-soldiers-now-laid-rest-national-cemetery-abuja-photos/
sad sad sad sad : cry cry
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by thaoriginator: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Pls whats they names? Me have a breda pon di bakkle field angry
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by merits(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
DMerciful:
You loose a 1000 soldiers to save 276 propanganda girls...where is the sense in that? undecided
o boy you talk true ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
ZACHIE:
Decency is gradually coming back.
It is here, in fact.
I remembered a soldier friend that died in Mubi 3 years ago.
They let his body rot away because the Army couldn't afford to bear funeral cost. Money was scarce , they said.
His family was evicted from the barracks 4 months later.
This Boko Haram scourge was absolutely needless.
A stitch in time would have prevented the colossal waste .
Pity.
that is the effect of ineffectual buffoon,
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by dreezybines: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
RIP GREAT SOLDIERS... I know some Dumb Nigerians on Nairaland can say it's staged again...
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Mktsaad(f): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
so painful RIP
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Doctor0071(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by pureguy7: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hello NL,

If you would love to know for free how I got over
200k as loan without any collateral,

text me your email address at: 08181944920 and i will gladly sho you

asap.
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Doctor0071(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Pple are cry u re smile fool
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Igtek: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
The true nationalists. RIP
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Doctor0071(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
U re happy right
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by tarekamos: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
ellacute45:
May their souls rest in peace embarassed cry cry

Amen..

Grant them eternal rest o Lord God Almigthy.
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
As a soldier, two things re involved, either u kill someone or someone kill u, it takes only the courageous and sacrificial person to be a soldier, RIP Soldiers for ur sacrifices to ur father land, u hv really paid the Supreme price. But on a serious note Nigeria z not worth dying for.
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by lightofjoy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
It's mostly dangerous, pls seek urgent medical attention.
ahahnow:
Please house I was stung by a scorpion is it dangerous? and what channel is africas next top model
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by slurryeye: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mememan:
grin

And what's so funny about the topic? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by bnovative(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
which breed of boko haram is killing our soldiers? The one that released chiboks girls without a gunshot or the one that was technically defeated? Nigeria the joke of africa.
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by bapullow: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
R.I.P
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by odeebee: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mememan:
grin

Datx a wrong smiley bro dey r mourning
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2016

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
R.I.P brave and Gallant soldiers cry
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
ahahnow:
Please house I was stung by a scorpion is it dangerous? and what channel is africas next top model

what version of common sense are you running on?

1 Like

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by kosheybhad(f): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
Innalillahi wa innailayhi rajihun... So painful
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
tiwaz:
The 7 dead Nigerian soldiers now laid to rest at the National Cemetery abuja

#RIP TtmuhammedAbuAli

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/11/happening-now-7-dead-nigerian-soldiers-now-laid-rest-national-cemetery-abuja-photos/
army no oyel for you.. north go back to your tent find your country
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by kosheybhad(f): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
ahahnow:
u ain't considerate bro #smh
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
DMerciful:
You loose a 1000 soldiers to save 276 propanganda girls...where is the sense in that? undecided
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
this is a sweet news
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by tellwisdom: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
See how some set of people killed these young men. Now all they come telling us, he died for NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by efilefun(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
DMerciful:
If the previous administration had channeled the funds meant to fight those animals to the right channel this poo won't happen, boko haram would be a thing of the past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished / Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.