Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) (39473 Views)

Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mememan:
angry
lol...once had this pic
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
For pmb to send his chief of staff aba kyari to represent him at the dead soldiers funeral show how insensitive he is.Besides,i thought he has suspended Aba kyari over the corruption allegation level against him?
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by MONITZ: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
ZACHIE:
Decency is gradually coming back.
It is here, in fact.
I remembered a soldier friend that died in Mubi 3 years ago.
They let his body rot away because the Army couldn't afford to bear funeral cost. Money was scarce , they said.
His family was evicted from the barracks 4 months later.
This Boko Haram scourge was absolutely needless.
A stitch in time would have prevented the colossal waste .
Pity.

The main guy on whose behalf the other fallen soldiers re being remembered for was a lt. colonel in the person of Mr. Ali. If not,the other relatively unknown soldiers would ve been unsung......
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mememan:
angry
what's the meaning of your pics
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by MONITZ: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
ZACHIE:
Decency is gradually coming back.
It is here, in fact.
I remembered a soldier friend that died in Mubi 3 years ago.
They let his body rot away because the Army couldn't afford to bear funeral cost. Money was scarce , they said.
His family was evicted from the barracks 4 months later.
This Boko Haram scourge was absolutely needless.
A stitch in time would have prevented the colossal waste .
Pity.

The main guy and on whose behalf the other fallen soldiers re being remembered was a lt. colonel in the person of Mr. Ali. If not,the other relatively unknown soldiers would ve been unsung......So I don't think it's all about sanity or no sanity returning.
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by bladeAnders(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
all cos of one chibok bullshit...
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by tellwisdom: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
efilefun:
If the previous administration had channeled the funds meant to fight those animals to the right channel this poo won't happen, boko haram would be a thing of the past.

To slap u dey hungry me sad
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by abbey2016(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
May their soul rest in a perfect peace, they will never forget for dying for their father land
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Mememan: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
vickylincon:
what's the meaning of your pics
Means alot
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Mememan: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
ademusiwa2x:
[size=18pt]I urge the rebel leader Shekau to ask his men to stop fighting - Emperor Ademusiwa

I hereby plead with mr shekau and his group to hand over their weapon to the military for the sake of peace. Nigeria will grant amnesty at this point if they do so.

If they have any demand for peace they should come forward and present it to mr buhari. And this demand would be looked into, rather than continue to fight.

My deep condolence to the family concern, It is an honor to serve once country, but not a wish to die for one country. Many of us have lost family serving the country. Including my family too. So I know the pain of service.

I urge mr shekau to seek a path of peace. And under the united nation convention on refugee, my shekau is free to leave nigeria and seek refuge in any country he want.

Nigeria is willing to help them rehabilitate into the society if they give us their arm to the military. There is no need to kill ourself as african over little issue, when we can resolve the issue and as one people.

I will agree their people and like many people have been cheated in Nigeria. I personally dont support in cheating other people. Like I once said. It is Only Godly right for the chief of defense staff to appoint 9 military administrators to new states, which I once posted.

I do understand what the boko haram people are fighting for, when small like imo state with a small land size get the same amount of money as a land size 7 to 8 times bigger than. That is call cheating. I understand their pain. and if the igbo people who call them self christian dont believe that is cheating , what type of Christianity do they practice. the igbos claim they all go mostly to the catholic church. Does their church the catholic church support wrong? will anyone want to go to their church if they feel cheated. So you can see, why people where blowing up catholic churches.

it is not fair for state with small land size to collect more than state with large land mass.

It is not worth military men been kill for, when we can make wrong right. It is Only Godly right for the chief of defense staff should appoint 9 military administrators to new states, so that we all have peace. Just to make them happy. so that we can all have peace..

By the power vested on me. I hereby grant the highest honor that nigeria has on all this military men who die in the service of Nigeria either now or before or in the future, a nation honor which is higher than the Grand commander of the order of federal republic of Nigeria. Which is the Grand commander of the order of Nigeria.
They are the first group in history to receive this award, which have never been done on any human in the last 56 years.

The Grand commander of the order of Nigeria is the highest honor, any Nigerian can receive. I am also granting the Grand commander of the order of Nigeria on the out going United nation secretary General Mr Ban Kim moon. By the power vested on me.

I do not have phone number to call this families, but I did, I will personally do.

Adesegun Adekoluejo Aderibigbe Adeuga Ademusiwa

Emperor of Nigeria.

some of the names of the falling hero are

Captain Kenneth Onubah
Lt. Ibrahim Haruna
Lt Mayowa Areago
Lieutenant Akinyemi Dayo
Umuariam Obowo
Lt Odushina Oluwafemi
Major O Akintola
ayo oloruntoba and others.
[/size]

Dem never still kill your own crase undecided
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
meanwhile the dullard buhari is somewhere in Edo wining and dinning, buhari is boko haram sympathizers...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
abbey2016:
May their soul rest in a perfect peace, they will never forget for dying for their father land
they have already forgotten, buhari is somewhere in Edo winning and dinning with his cronies,

1 Like

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Wadosky(m): 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
could it be the top bh commanders released for chibok girls that are killing our soldiers,
the battle just started.

1 Like

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
efilefun:
If the previous administration had channeled the funds meant to fight those animals to the right channel this poo won't happen, boko haram would be a thing of the past.
no army can cope with hit and run tactics... not even the USA.. you can't claim power over Niger delta and Boko Haram without solving why they fight... nothing wrong in having Islamic State... nothing wrong in having deltans controlling their oil... unless if you want your army men to keep diein and Nigeria to collapse one day
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Lekewatt(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
ahahnow:
Please house I was stung by a scorpion is it dangerous? and what channel is africas next top model
pls when is christmas?
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
onyeali:
But is Nigeria worth dying for? Rest in peace to them.
Bros ,are these kind of leaders worth dying for? Your answer is as good as mine .

1 Like

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
ArabMopol:
they have already forgotten, buhari is somewhere in Edo winning and dinning with his cronies,
God bless you. You are gradually getting the picture

1 Like

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
inna lillahi Wa inna ilayhi rajiun embarassed
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
ArabMopol:
God bless you bro for this comment. In the next few days ,Nigerians will be talking about the work cup qualification match . These guys are already forgotten .even judging from some comments here ,many are even tired of reading about these soldiers .
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good news :*
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by bobochem: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
They fought so hard ,to an extent of losing their lives,for u n I to live a life full of peace and tranquility. Dey fought in d bush b4 their demise for my sake n ur own sake.My sympathy goes out 2 their loved ones;and I pray God will grant their families d fortitude 2 bear d irreparable loss.rip gallant heroes of our time.Rip d true Nigerians
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
WINNERMENTALITY:
Don't even Know what to say after reading THERE WAS A COUNTRY BY CHINUA ACHEBE
Biased towards Igbo's. Very biased. I didn't want to believe that until I saw live recordings of Ifeajuna himself, and the way he spoke, after the first coup.
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by johnisaola(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Very sad we lost our gallant soldiers, Nigerian armies don't bee discourage bee strong God is with u,don't 4gert your sologan, نصرمن الله، mean victory is from God, u are the winners, go on kell the useles, ilittrate and enemies to our/your belove Nation, may God bless Nigerian armies, those whose died through this may there soul R I P.

1 Like

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Kunlexxxx(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
RIP to the fallen heroes!

This incidence is more the reason Nigeria needs
to split. Several soldiers have been killed in this
Boko fight even top ranked officers, yet, there
hasn't been this kind publicity for them. As much
as I don't take joy in the death of anyone, I still
think there's some hypocrisy in the so much
publicized Abu Ali's death. Why haven't the
government extending the same courtesy to
other? Could it be that it is because Abu Ali is a
top ranked Northern officer?
Now, before quoting me, think objectively about
this and ensure that deep down in your mind
you don't agree with me.
*I'm a yoruba man, not Igbo b4 some go say..
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Icecream4U(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
onatisi:

Bros ,are these kind of leaders worth dying for? Your answer is as good as mine .
you didn't add pictures of PDP leaders. Why?
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Icecream4U:
you didn't add pictures of PDP leaders. Why?
Are they the ones in power now ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good Bye to the true Supermen. You do not need Comic Books to find Heroes. These are some who put Our Lives ahead of theirs.

Thank you for using your Lives to keep you safe.

May God watch over Our Gallant Soldiers.

SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by Icecream4U(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
onatisi:

Are they the ones in power now ?
okorocha is a governor. Are there no PDP Governors in power now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by maziuwa(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
buhari you are next
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by lmbnicegirl(f): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
RIP to them, so sad.
Re: 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
onatisi:

God bless you bro for this comment. In the next few days ,Nigerians will be talking about the work cup qualification match . These guys are already forgotten .even judging from some comments here ,many are even tired of reading about these soldiers .
Nigeria don't even worth to die for.. the Commander in chief federal republic of Nigeria is somewhere in Edo state partying while this guys lied 6ft beneath

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.