Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting (30826 Views)

APC CRISIS: Tinubu Gains Upper Hand, NWC to be Dissolved Next Week / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by rinlahy: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2016
ok
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by realglobe: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2016
Tinubu relocated to chicago at a time the party where he claims to be the national leader is in power? This is just hilarious. cheesy cheesy
ANyway tinubu should watch it.. He is already on security check... any attempt to go against the buhari government will land him in jail.. no be so quotasystem?

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by Orikinla(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2016
The prophetic cover of "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream" shows the man whose ambition is to become the next northern Muslim President of Nigeria. But there is one big obstacle in his way.
The big obstacle from the PDP may roll away from the APC to form a new bigger political party with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

President Muhammadu Buhari will be succeeded by another northern Muslim political leader.
The Igbo political leader in the APC cannot be President without the power bloc of the Yorubas, but instead of romancing the Yorubas, he is romancing the northern Muslims banking on winning the presidential primaries of the APC. But the APC will not be the same again after 2019.
The political agenda of the APC is to hand over to a Yoruba after 2019, leaving the Igbo billionaire in the cold until further notice.
The next President after Buhari will be another Hausa Fulani from the core north. Then after him will follow a Yoruba President.
The Igbo man who will be the President of Nigeria is currently in the APC.
His DNA is Igbo, but he is not from the south east.

More prophetic photographs are in the book selling on Lulu and Amazon.
http://www.lulu.com/shop/michael-chima-ekenyerengozi/the-victory-of-muhammadu-buhari-and-the-nigerian-dream/paperback/product-22209653.html
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010XN0W56/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_mIliyb1GXK3WD via @amazon

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by DickDastardly(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2016
Orikinla:
The prophetic cover of "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream" shows the man whose ambition is to become the next northern Muslim President of Nigeria. But there is one big obstacle in his way.
The big obstacle from the PDP may roll away from the APC to form a new bigger political party with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

President Muhammadu Buhari will be succeeded by another northern Muslim political leader.
The Igbo political leader in the APC cannot be President without the power bloc of the Yorubas, but instead of romancing the Yorubas, he is romancing the northern Muslims banking on winning the presidential primaries of the APC. But the APC will not be the same again after 2019.
The political agenda of the APC is to hand over to a Yoruba after 2019, leaving the Igbo billionaire in the cold until further notice.
The next President after Buhari will be another Hausa Fulani from the core north. Then after him will follow a Yoruba President.
The Igbo man who will be the President of Nigeria is currently in the APC.
His DNA is Igbo, but he is not from the south east.

More prophetic photographs are in the book selling on Lulu and Amazon.
http://www.lulu.com/shop/michael-chima-ekenyerengozi/the-victory-of-muhammadu-buhari-and-the-nigerian-dream/paperback/product-22209653.html
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010XN0W56/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_mIliyb1GXK3WD via @amazon
grin
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by Aburi001: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2016
Florblu:
I dunno why Nigeria politics should revolve around Tinubu but then I still love the man.
JAGABAN!!!
You just talked from both side of your mouth......wise up!
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2016
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2016
malel1:

It does not revolve around him, rather some stupid fools and media are over hyping him just for nothing
Tinubu's candidate's going to win and bring him back to APC
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by OkoYibo: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2016
Nemuse:
I think what if Mr Oke wins and decamp to APC..,

Simply shows Tinubu is the boss in the SW and Buhari his cabal are null and void in the SW. The winner of the election would control Ondo delegates fof APC presidential primaries in 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by repogirl(f): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2016
Peace ko, piss ni! grin

You fúck up once, he forgave you....you fúck up twice, he let it go...now una don royally fúck up and you are calling which stoooopid piss meeting. Mtcheww!

Tinubu is not a zombie o!

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by barcaboi(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2016
joeprince23:
TINUBU is really playing with fire,i know he is seen as jagaban in SW but make no mistake his influence is largely restricted to the SW, he is about to learn that the hard way... #senatorOlakaNwogu rivers-southeast #PDP
restricted my foot.....yet he played a leading role in sending ur man outta government

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by ceedees05(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2016
End time politics. Because this will have a turn on Nigeria future politics.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by doubleportion: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2016
When you go for somebody opinion,the first statement he makes is his honest position every other further troubling may give you contrary position. That is the case of Tinubu.

The first time Tinubu proposed merger,it was turned down by Buhari and he lost at the poll,now in this dispensation it downed on Buhari that he needs Tinubu to win the election,and after winning the election he demonized him(Tinubu)

Some challenges Buhari is facing today is as a results of demonizing Tinubu. He(Buhari) is not a politician, he should have allowed Tinubu to play that role for him,though I understand his fear but he can always draw the boundary lines.

And we can see that after logical assessment of the first lady who did not have a betrayal heart was what led to that frustrated interview she grantedll

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by TeamSimple(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2016
I don't know why, when the major regions that has ruled the country in the last seventeen years is battling on political ground some slaves from nowhere whose only effort needed is to go to the que and vote during election will be salivating over their masters' issue.

Yoruba - 8yrs
SouthSouth- 6yrs
North- 2yrs and still counting.

Shameless set of people. Only useful for political campaigns and figures.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by ajebuter(f): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
2019 go intersting die.

To Buhari Fans Who Believes Buhari Won Without Tinubu's Influence:

Remember that Buari was an un-marketable, un-sellable & unelectable mallam to Nigeria and Nigerians till Tinubu came in with his marketing strategy, don't underestimate him, he still has that power & capacity.

And the billions..

Which is the bottom line..

I'm not a fan of Tinubu, but he is Baba adugbo mi..

So, nothing spoil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by AMUNSI23(f): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2016
all this divide rule and share in APC is getting out of hand just because your man did not win primary?you want hell to let loose, is this change we are waiting for or........................?
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by Kdon2: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2016
Teacher1776:
I have gone through the APC constitution, and there is no provision there for the office of the National Leader of the party which Tinubu is parading. Where then is the legal backing for this overrated title

U are so clueless!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by Kdon2: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2016
Tolexander:
Tinubu is not parading any title.

The APC members only felt needing to confer the title on him for his role and sagacity.

Don't mind the slow poke
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2016
ajebuter:

And the billions..

Which is the bottom line..

I'm not a fan of Tinubu, but he is Baba adugbo mi..

So, nothing spoil
My sister, try & get grilled chicken with a chilled bottle of fayrouz. 2019 will be fery fery hinteresting
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by ajebuter(f): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
My sister, try & get grilled chicken with a chilled bottle of fayrouz. 2019 will be fery fery hinteresting

In the voice of madridguy..

fery fery hintresting..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin

ajebuter:

fery fery hintresting..

grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by autonomous22: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2016
We dey talk of how bokoharam dey finish our innocent soldiers, u say APC crises deepens .... make dem kill dem selves now, wu cares
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by moshould(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2016
greedy beast
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2016
ajebuter:

fery fery hintresting..

grin grin grin grin
I dey teeeeeeeyuuuuuuuuuu cheesy smiley
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by drnoel: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
2019 go intersting die.

To Buhari Fans Who Believes Buhari Won Without Tinubu's Influence:

Remember that Buari was an un-marketable, un-sellable & unelectable mallam to Nigeria and Nigerians till Tinubu came in with his marketing strategy, don't underestimate him, he still has that power & capacity.

Chairman I see u.
To reply ur comment. Time will tell what influence Tinubu still has. Afterall revenge is best served cold and the last man laughing laughs the longest.
Not withstanding, Bubu has dealt Tinubu several mortal blows, I am surprised that the man Tinubu is still standing. Whatever alliances he chooses to call on in 2019 if he standa behind Buhari then it be obvious that the Jabagan of yoruba politics has not learnt his lesson and is only but Human.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by Lilimax(f): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2016
TeamSimple:
I don't know why, when the major regions that has ruled the country in the last seventeen years is battling on political ground some slaves from nowhere whose only effort needed is to go to the que and vote during election will be salivating over their masters' issue.

Yoruba - 8yrs
SouthSouth- 6yrs
North- 2yrs and still counting.

Shameless set of people. Only useful for political campaigns and figures.
I agree these regions you listed have ruled the country in one way or the other but has it better your lot or the lot of the people from those region in any way.
The hardship and recession we're facing knows no region; it cuts across embarassed
Therefore, your comment does not add up so to say smiley (no offense)
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by drnoel: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Siberia101:
Good One.

I'm Okay With Anything That Will Bring a Final End To The Devilish Party Called APC.

Tinubu tongue

Seconded
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by emi14: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2016
Seriously if APC cannot manage themselves as a party, how can the manage the whole nation. Just asking.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by rowlyboy: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=Florblu post=50855585]I dunno why Nigeria politics should revolve around Tinubu but then I still love the man.
JAGABAN!!![/quote
Shay na him ugly teeth you love about him or his Igbo bloated eyes. Just wondering!!!
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by miyagi01(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2016
As far as am concerned, buhari nor his peeps cannot dictate who becomes governor of Ondo state. buhari shld better stick to his North while d Jagaban controls south west
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by buJu234: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2016
has anyone notice of recent that Remi Tinubu has stopped ranting in the senate unlike before?

i think dino knew that the wings of the Lagos warlord had been clipped thats why he threated to beat & rape Remi..

little wonder nothing happened to Dino.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by TeamSimple(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2016
Lilimax:
I agree these regions you listed have ruled the country in one way or the other but has it better your lot or the lot of the people from those region in any way.
The hardship and recession we're facing knows no region; it cuts across embarassed
Therefore, your comment does not add up so to say smiley (no offense)
And has their noise helped their own course either. All they know is to play supporters club to the two major regions while they wonder in political wilderness. They should keep shut and wait till election period where they only needed.
Thank God u note that the recession knows no region.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders / Ambode Receives Namibian President On First Day In Office [see Photos] / Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.