Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting (30828 Views)

APC CRISIS: Tinubu Gains Upper Hand, NWC to be Dissolved Next Week / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2016
The only dangerous people to fear on earth are the smart and intelligent, The Jagaban is just one of those few people, Buhari knows better than disrespecting the brain/machinery behind his political success. Tinubu on the other hand is using smart using reverse psychology on Buhari making himself to be sought after by leaving the country when his presence is needed the most at the APC gathering and we all know from story books that, meetings in the animal kingdom is incomplete and inconclusive without the presence of the lion.

Fear smart people.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2016
drnoel:

Chairman I see u.
To reply ur comment. Time will tell what influence Tinubu still has. Afterall revenge is best served cold and the last man laughing laughs the longest.
Not withstanding, Bubu has dealt Tinubu several mortal blows, I am surprised that the man Tinubu is still standing. Whatever alliances he chooses to call on in 2019 if he standa behind Buhari then it be obvious that the Jabagan of yoruba politics has not learnt his lesson and is only but Human.
You are very right my man. I so much believe he must have learnt his lessons but, if he hasn't, I'm afraid what happened to his elders passed might happen to him. I believe you are watching with keen interest as drama unfolds..

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by drnoel: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
You are very right my man. I so much believe he must have learnt his lessons but, if he hasn't, I'm afraid what happened to his elders passed might happen to him. I believe you are watching with keen interest as drama unfolds..

Yep, watching in 4D with all my gadgets, my 4G, LTE, WIFI satellite and cable TV on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by drnoel: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2016
aaronson:
The only dangerous people to fear on earth are the smart and intelligent, The Jagaban is just one of those few people, Buhari knows better than disrespecting the brain/machinery behind his political success. Tinubu on the other hand is using smart using reverse psychology on Buhari making himself to be sought after by leaving the country when his presence is needed the most at the APC gathering and we all know from story books that, meetings in the animal kingdom is incomplete and inconclusive without the presence of the lion.

Fear smart people.

If u say so. Then again Tinubu so far hasn't shown any smartness in his actions yet but we are watching.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
drnoel:

Yep, watching in 4D with all my gadgets, my 4G, LTE, WIFI satellite and cable TV on.
hehehehehehehe! Happy watching man cool

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by basilo102: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
TeamSimple:
I don't know why, when the major regions that has ruled the country in the last seventeen years is battling on political ground some slaves from nowhere whose only effort needed is to go to the que and vote during election will be salivating over their masters' issue.

Yoruba - 8yrs
SouthSouth- 6yrs
North- 2yrs and still counting.

Shameless set of people. Only useful for political campaigns and figures.
GEJ is from eastern region. In terms of tribe, the largest tribe in the North is Hausa and only Abdusalam abubakar is a real hausa. Buhari is a fulani. fulani is a northern minority just like Ijaw is an minority in eastern region
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by TeamSimple(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
basilo102:

GEJ is from eastern region. In terms of tribe, the largest tribe in the North is Hausa and only Abdusalam abubakar is a real hausa. Buhari is a fulani. fulani is a northern minority just like Ijaw is an minority in eastern region
Mr man u have no point and you know it. Gej from eastern region,joke of the day.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by AceRoyal: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
basilo102:

When did Ijaw become part of the SouthEast?
Even in the SouthSouth Ijaw isn't a minority!
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by Rayhutar(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
TeamSimple:

Mr man u have no point and you know it. Gej from eastern region,joke of the day.
you have just build your tent here,very soon you will be among those writing letter to Tunubu to help you out from SE economic occupation of your land.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by Adiola(f): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
googlepikins:
We must probe these companies
like serious tinubu is ugly I swear see his teeth and head can a creature be this ugly
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by TeamSimple(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rayhutar:

you have just build your tent here,very soon you will be among those writing letter to Tunubu to help you out from SE economic occupation of your land.
Sorry You just quote the wrong person.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by PentiumProf: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Drug barron tinubu See your pathetic life
Out of fear you ran out of the country
Afonjas are truly cowards
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by Godwin616: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Tinubu is just wasting his time. BUHARI is in charge
The only way out for PMB is for the economy to improve. If it continues like this till 2019, am afraid APC\PMB will lose out. And Tinubu may capitalize on that to restrategise for 2019 primaries.Let's watch as the drama unfolds.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by olaasiwaju: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
2019 go intersting die.

To Buhari Fans Who Believes Buhari Won Without Tinubu's Influence:

Remember that Buari was an un-marketable, un-sellable & unelectable mallam to Nigeria and Nigerians till Tinubu came in with his marketing strategy, don't underestimate him, he still has that power & capacity.
Only Allah knows the future, tinubu is just a human being anything can happen before 2019 my broda don't reason like that.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
olaasiwaju:
Only Allah knows the future, tinubu is just a human being anything can happen before 2019 my broda don't reason like that.
You are right my brother, nobody knows what will happen before 2019. But I've seen some folks here who never believed Tinubu championed Buhari's victory, rather they said that North-Central gave buhari the votes that made him the president. And i asked one of them, Why Didn't NC Gave Buhari Much Votes In 2003, 2007, 2011?? The guy went on AWOL

Tinubu is just a human my man
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by ideology(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
hahahahahaaaa 2019 is not far, let ur god strategize well and come back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
BeeBeeOoh:
2019 go intersting die.

To Buhari Fans Who Believes Buhari Won Without Tinubu's Influence:

Remember that Buari was an un-marketable, un-sellable & unelectable mallam to Nigeria and Nigerians till Tinubu came in with his marketing strategy, don't underestimate him, he still has that power & capacity.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by olajizz01(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
joeprince23:
TINUBU is really playing with fire,i know he is seen as jagaban in SW but make no mistake his influence is largely restricted to the SW, he is about to learn that the hard way... #senatorOlakaNwogu rivers-southeast #PDP
senseless,wait till 2017/2018 when your so called politicians from other regions started trouping into the burdillion to prostrate as Buhari did,even your party (pdp) are celebrating with the reasons best known to them.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
ideology:
hahahahahaaaa 2019 is not far, let ur god strategize well and come back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tinubu ain't my god bro, if you can go through my post you will see that I've never being an APC nor Tinubu fan, but I'm starting the fact..
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by mindtricks: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Siberia101:
Good One.

I'm Okay With Anything That Will Bring a Final End To The Devilish Party Called APC.

Tinubu tongue

Hey buddy, is that alomo you are sippin' there or what?

Can see you are as happy as hell!
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by maxxx(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
TeamSimple:
I don't know why, when the major regions that has ruled the country in the last seventeen years is battling on political ground some slaves from nowhere whose only effort needed is to go to the que and vote during election will be salivating over their masters' issue.

Yoruba - 8yrs
SouthSouth- 6yrs

Shameless set of people. Only useful for political campaigns and figures......................@ Teamsimple you are very funny.Remove the cloak covering your eyes.......Southwest rule,you suffer....South south rule,you suffer....North is ruling, you are suffering...So even if your so called slaves will not rule your suffering is guaranteed....Looking at all these,Who is the slave
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by DeWorlex45(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
I really RESPECT d Political Ideas & Mentorship of Tinubu, bt his involvement in making a president out of Pa Buhari makes me dislike him with passion.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by TeamSimple(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
maxxx:
TeamSimple:

Yoruba - 8yrs
SouthSouth- 6yrs

Shameless set of people. Only useful for political campaigns and figures......................@ Teamsimple you are very funny.Remove the cloak covering your eyes.......Southwest rule,you suffer....South south rule,you suffer....North is ruling, you are suffering...So even if your so called slaves will not rule your suffering is guaranteed....Looking at all these,Who is the slave
But it hurts the more to be a slave on two sides. You know the most painful thing on earth? Suffering from what you have no hands in.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting by mikolo80: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
joeprince23:
TINUBU is really playing with fire,i know he is seen as jagaban in SW but make no mistake his influence is largely restricted to the SW, he is about to learn that the hard way... #senatorOlakaNwogu rivers-southeast #PDP
so southwest votes are not needed to win election 2019 ba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor / Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. / Ambode Receives Namibian President On First Day In Office [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.