Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,077 members, 7,842,078 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers (28498 Views)

Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by rabex123(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
cegxie:

is that what you think? I am angry, bros you've barely scratched the surface. I'm not just wondering how s it that with your big head, na small brain dey inside... have a good day and keep quoting and mentioning me... i see you have plenty time on your hand. but be careful, you never can tell, especially with your face and location what might happen next... have a good day but if you still prefer a bad day, kindly hug a transformer... kapish... Congolese monkey
Y can't do poo..but continue to make empty treat to ur fada sha..maybe he will take it seriously..poverty stricken Igbos.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by cegxie(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2016
rabex123:

Y can't do poo..but continue to make empty treat to ur fada sha..maybe he will take it seriously..poverty stricken Igbos.
Keep quoting me... I see it gives you the kink... Ipork, mumududuwa, arewanistan... enjoy... good morning Sir. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool tongue tongue tongue tongue smiley wink
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by rabex123(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2016
cegxie:

Keep quoting me... I see it gives you the kink... Ipork, mumududuwa, arewanistan... enjoy... good morning Sir. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool tongue tongue tongue tongue smiley wink
Trying to feel alive
Ur my bitch now bro..just reply my quote make I Jo vex u hear??
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by rabex123(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2016
cegxie:

Trying to feel alive
Ur my bitch now bro..just reply my quote make I no vex u hear??
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by cegxie(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Lubish...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers / Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem / Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.