Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,017 members, 7,841,869 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers (28497 Views)

Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by NevetsIbot(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2016
this Zhara shuld shut up
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by iamauxin(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2016
Ishaq717:

Don't just jump into conclusion, she's a Muslim and islamicay ladies don't go to burial ground so it's possible
and she decided to go to this one... Clap fir yourself.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by iamauxin(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Ishaq717:

Don't just jump into conclusion, she's a Muslim and islamicay ladies don't go to burial ground so it's possible
and she came for this one. Did the Muslim law change?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by superstarDikk(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2016
chemicalDisease:
Bokoharam hv been killing thousands u no cry.

then 7 people died u started weeping.

Lady you are as dull as ur father.
Ur father wise and u r wailing on nairaland abi. let me tell u d truth, ur father considers himself a big fool for allowing ur mother to give birth to a bigger fool like u.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Ahmadgani(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2016
when dead knocks on the door, it is hard not to let it in.

They died as heroes not as cowards
we shall always remember their selfless services to our mother land. RIP
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by anny268(f): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2016
lecturerdabo:
WASTED SYMPATHIESS!

The internet is agog now and our government pretending to care because a Lt Col and son of a high class is involved!!

Their families are quickly forgotten!!

The ones alive (especially, non commissioned ones) are living in abject poverty!!!

Improve the living condition of our soldiers to help them prepare their families for times like this cos after this shitty RIPs, their widowed wives and fatherless children will be left on their own!!!
Don't mind them.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2016
hoodboy:
SO she admits the country is being savaged at the moment undecided undecided

Honestly, @savage, I thought she studied in UK? See waste of funds undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Ishaq717(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2016
iamauxin:
isn't dat a national cemetery get it right bro, women don't attend burial grounds meant for muslims alone. huhh so na so teachers dy suffer
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2016
RIP GALLANT SOLDIERS

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Ishaq717(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2016
iamauxin:
isn't dat a national cemetery get it right bro, women don't attend burial grounds meant for muslims alone. huhh so na so teachers dy suffer?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by talkitalki: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2016
GoggleB:
You never attend burial ceremony before Zahra

Stop lying..
grin
GoggleB:
You never attend burial ceremony before Zahra

Stop lying..
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by hoodboy(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2016
Pidgin2:

Honestly, @savage, I thought she studied in UK? See waste of funds undecided

might be a genetic flaw undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by ArabMopol(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2016
Ishaq717:

"Hungry is killing us".....na by force to speak English?,....use your local dialect ahbeg
dullard hunger is killing u... since morning I have been searching for a prey.... see ur necked butt dangling in my web....i deliberately make that mistake.... nefarious coma-
inducing tainted spawn of a
syphilitic swamp rat." thunder fire you and that ur Messiah.... AFONJA
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by obataokenwa(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2016
you have not witnessed burial? in Kaduna in year 2000, your brothers in the name of Sharia killed people like rats and it all littered the streets. I remember going back from 44barracks to Tudun Nupawa to go check if my brothers and sisters were all killed and the dead bodies on Nupe Road was much and I was assessing them one after the other to know if any of my family is among. but thank God for Baba Ahmed in AZ 18 Lemu Road who saved my parents and siblings through the toilet that connected my compound with theirs. they all swimmed through the faeces to be saved. I was the first to run out as early as 5am and I knew my siblings couldn't cos of fear. after that fight, we all relocated and I could remember the suffering we all faced back home. But thank God today we are all happy and the seven of us are all graduates today. just feel like sharing this.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Ishaq717(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2016
ArabMopol:
dullard hunger is killing u... since morning I have been searching for a prey.... see ur necked butt dangling in my web....i deliberately make that mistake.... nefarious coma-
inducing tainted spawn of a
syphilitic swamp rat." thunder fire you and that ur Messiah.... AFONJA
Oga na lie! u f**k up, how person go say "hungry is killing us" just accept it before u release anoda one. Once bitten twice shy.....u just made my day hhhhhhhhhh
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by limeta(f): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2016
“We warned Mr. President not to release these prisoners. But he was more concerned about the
political mileage he stood to benefit from the release of the Chibok girls than the consequences of
paying a ransom or releasing these dangerous men. So he ignored our advice. Many people within the
security services of the country are very unhappy that Mr. President ordered the release of the
prisoners. There is a lot of unhappiness because this means that Boko Haram will be reinvigorated and
the war will be prolonged.

Mr president thats yr father right.?.... Zahra
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by chemicalDisease: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2016
superstarDikk:
Ur father wise and u r wailing on nairaland abi. let me tell u d truth, ur father considers himself a big fool for allowing ur mother to give birth to a bigger fool like u.

Cry me a river.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Aegon(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2016
obataokenwa:
you have not witnessed burial? in Kaduna in year 2000, your brothers in the name of Sharia killed people like rats and it all littered the streets. I remember going back from 44barracks to Tudun Nupawa to go check if my brothers and sisters were all killed and the dead bodies on Nupe Road was much and I was assessing them one after the other to know if any of my family is among. but thank God for Baba Ahmed in AZ 18 Lemu Road who saved my parents and siblings through the toilet that connected my compound with theirs. they all swimmed through the faeces to be saved. I was the first to run out as early as 5am and I knew my siblings couldn't cos of fear. after that fight, we all relocated and I could remember the suffering we all faced back home. But thank God today we are all happy and the seven of us are all graduates today. just feel like sharing this.
Baba Ahmed you say. Your family owes this man their lives. He risked his own life to save you. If I was you, I will save enough money and throw a big suprise birthday party for him on the same streets that wanted to drink your blood. There will be enough to eat and drink so the very people who sought to wipe your family will be eating your meat when you testify what Baba did for you. After that you can leave them to their conscience if they still have any.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Emeritusseun(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2016
iamauxin:

You feel you're smart? You're dull. She hasn't witnessed a burial... Why? You tried to correct something and ended up doing the same mistake.
wat is dz one saying na....do u av problem with ur English classes?.....abeg if u no read well before u quote me nxt time, i will release d last bullet in my rifle into ur metencephalon
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by obataokenwa(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2016
Aegon:
Baba Ahmed you say. Your family owes this man their lives. He risked his own life to save you. If I was you, I will save enough money and throw a big suprise birthday party for him on the same streets that wanted to drink your blood. There will be enough to eat and drink so the very people who sought to wipe your family will be eating your meat when you testify what Baba did for you. After that you can leave them to their conscience if they still have any.
the last time i asked, he's dead. I just relocated back to Kaduna few weeks ago. I'm making plans to go visit my street and all my childhood friends. Lawal, Ahmed, Babawo, Aminu, etc
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2016
chemicalDisease:
Bokoharam hv been killing thousands u no cry.

then 7 people died u started weeping.

Lady you are as dull as ur father.

Judging by her comment and yours I come to the conclusion that this lady is smart, educated and God fearing and on the other hand you are a senseless, lousy, idiot. When next you have nothing reasonable to say you keep Kwayet.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by MrigweC(m): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2016
Our fallen heroes won't be forgetten, my heart goes out to the wives and children left behind .
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by okowande(f): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2016
;DGirl rock. U n ur daddy. I dey una back. Nothing do una. ;DGirl rock. U n ur daddy. I dey una back. Nothing do una.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
my question still remains"is nigeria worth dying for"
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by iamauxin(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
Emeritusseun:

wat is dz one saying na....do u av problem with ur English classes?.....abeg if u no read well before u quote me nxt time, i will release d last bullet in my rifle into ur metencephalon

so you can't pull out strings of english sentences without adding "pidgin".... You know I actually thought you're not smart but your last comment has removed all doubts.
And for your "last bullet" expression, it's obvious you're running out ammunition and can't be able to engage successfully in this vendetta. I will advise you to reserve your limited bullet for your mates... I'm fully armoured!
And before you reply me, just know that mods are everywhere waiting to ban you because considering your IQ I doubt if you can respond to this without breaching some fundamental rules of nairaland.
I wish you good luck, you will need it!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Emeritusseun(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
iamauxin:

so you can't pull out strings of english sentences without adding "pidgin".... You know I actually thought you're not smart but your last comment has removed all doubts.
And for your "last bullet" expression, it's obvious you're running out ammunition and can't be able to engage successfully in this vendetta. I will advise you to reserve your limited bullet for your mates... I'm fully armoured!
And before you reply me, just know that mods are everywhere waiting to ban you because considering your IQ I doubt if you can respond to this without breaching some fundamental rules of nairaland.
I wish you good luck, you will need it!
well,,,to start wit,...,My English is well polished, so dont get it twisted , am not one of doz guys dat cudnt speak well constructed Queen's Grammar and language...
Moreso, i just av one guy left to shoot before dz year runs out, so dnt be a victim...d last bullet is meant for my last important enemy wch i av not yet met!..plz again, dont be dat guy!
Banning has been d oda of d day in Nairaland...d mods av proved to us dat recession has truly affected dier judgements.....so i wont be surprised if u team up wit d mods to ban me....am used to banning....but one thing is sure, i dare d mods to ban me for two centuries......lol....na joke oo..@mods.....no go do lik say u smoke Ijora weed oo
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by TijaniAbu: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Zahra Buhari is a liar. Her sister died of sickle cell and she runs sickle cell program but never saw death?

Anyway, RIP soldiers.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by cegxie(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2016
rabex123:

It is very posible you fool..

Yes oh... it is very possible for a fool to recognize another fool... stooooooooopid
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by rabex123(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2016
cegxie:

Yes oh... it is very possible for a fool to recognize another fool... stooooooooopid
Idiot..all these Igbos trying hard to be more than 5%ters..
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by cegxie(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
rabex123:

Idiot..all these Igbos trying hard to be more than 5%ters..

I dont blame you bro... I blame the cock that spermed you and the orifice that brought your miserable self into existence... Mungo Park.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by rabex123(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
cegxie:

I dont blame you bro... I blame the cock that spermed you and the orifice that brought your miserable self into existence... Mungo Park.
Hahahhaa..I am soon happy your angry ..continue with the abuses boy
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by cegxie(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
rabex123:

Hahahhaa..I am soon happy your angry ..continue with the abuses boy

is that what you think? I am angry, bros you've barely scratched the surface. I'm not just wondering how s it that with your big head, na small brain dey inside... have a good day and keep quoting and mentioning me... i see you have plenty time on your hand. but be careful, you never can tell, especially with your face and location what might happen next... have a good day but if you still prefer a bad day, kindly hug a transformer... kapish... Congolese monkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri / Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 / Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.