Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) (18087 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maxi112:
what's this one saying?

boy not here to entertain you, indulge your mate

#bye
ok since english hard you,
I talk say liking ugly women and producing ugly kids runs in your family
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by RoadsAndGreen(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
Why do you call people ugly? show me the picture of the perfect human used as yardstick for ratings?

humans undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maxi112:
my love, on sabbatical

I sent you message few day ago no reply yet, hope you okay?
Welcome back grin

Got no message smiley .
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
undecided undecided undecided

its not your fault dear, dont worry , its not a must you marry , we have to keep people like you locked up , so our 2moro will be beautiful
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
its not your fault dear, dont worry , its not a must you marry , we have to keep people like you locked up , so our 2moro will be beautiful
The last words of your father to you ! smiley smiley

I understand but care less

Now fly smiley smiley
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
The last words of your father to you ! smiley smiley

I understand but care less

Now fly smiley smiley
painment cheesy
You ugly girl can waka with resentment
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
me? Boring?...lol
ok angry all these ghana people can slow
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
ok angry all these ghana people can slow
and Nigerians are fast?

What's up with your old acct?
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Welcome back grin

Got no message smiley .
check back tongue

dropped one grin
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
undecided

Derailers paradise
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
and Nigerians are fast?

What's up with your old acct?
used it to cook some beef , the pot got burnt, will be clean this weekend
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
ok since english hard you,
I talk say liking ugly women and producing ugly kids runs in your family
for your mind you handsome? loooolz

handsome dudes don't make noise like you always do. thy allow their look speak volume for them.

you ain't among the top 10 handsome dudes here, I'm not included either..

learn to deal with that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
Why do you call people ugly? show me the picture of the perfect human used as yardstick for ratings?

humans undecided
which kind question be this? Where is ur daddy? Give him the phone
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maxi112:
for your mind you handsome? loooolz

handsome dudes don't make noise like you always do. thy allow their look speak volume for them.

you ain't among the top 10 handsome dudes here, I'm not included either..

learn to deal with that
Really i challenge you to a fine boy face off , the person with the most likes wins
Dont be scared
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
painment cheesy
You ugly girl can waka with resentment
Jude, you are trying so hard to be wanted, accepted, loved, cherished and regarded but you put little effort in growing up and having sense.

Do I know you? No
Does your opinion about me matter? No
Do I find you funny? Hell no!

You Jude are a ant that I will trample with no stress, A fool that his stupidity makes me laugh and question how God's sense of humourgrin

You are so valueless that your words should raise my brows. undecided

Spill no more trash young man, Be sensible while young for the days of the gray are near smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fine boy face-off? This one go sweet tonguetongue

But, I know say Maxi no go gree
cry
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:

Really i challenge you to a fine boy face off , the person with the most likes wins
Dont be scared
cheesy grin scared? must it be only face?

not just challenge, hope you will bet to that? you don't expect me to display my best shot here without pay, do you?

30 30k then I'm in

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy grin scared? must it be only face?

not just challenge, hope you will bet to that? you don't expect me to display my best shot here without pay, do you?

30 30k them I'm in
No let person commit suicide ooo grin grin

30k ? You kidding me? grin kuku tell him go sell him papa house cheesy

Wicked somebori cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:
Fine boy face-off? This one go sweet tonguetongue

But, I know say Maxi no go gree
cry
buddy with money, I go gree

note, not only fine face, my time for gym house is not just for fancy.....

both of us go display all, 30k 30k going?
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:

Diddyugly
Calling you ugly has and will never be an insult , i am simply stating the obvious , funny you react always knowing fully well what you see whenever you look at the mirror

You have a disgusting personality and your 500naira hair do and 200naira top with those 20naira fufu booobs you carry about makes you even less appealing , how many times have you used ur mums wrapper as sanitary pad, oppps i said it , i can notice the holladice design blood decorating your condemned bore hole

Whats even more painful is that knowing that ure ugly is supposed to make you humble but know what was i expecting from a local dog like you

If only your dad read this thread , you wont be alive today
Trying so hard son !!!

I just pity you cheesy grin

Not in the mood to do this with you.... Like I said earlier. You are of no value!
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maxi112:
buddy with money, I go gree

note, not only fine face, my time for gym house is not just for fancy.....

both of us go display all, 30k 30k going?
Loser pays winner 30K

AgentJude, whayasay?
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maxi112:
check back tongue

dropped one grin
will check soon smiley
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
No let person commit suicide ooo grin grin

30k ? You kidding me? grin kuku tell him go sell him papa house cheesy
Wicked somebori cheesy
grin grin
let him sell his phone if he's sure of victory against me...

I'd gladly contest, if money is involve
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Trying so hard son !!!

I just pity you cheesy grin

Not in the mood to do this with you.... Like I said earlier. You are of no value!
lol didnt expect it abi?
Think about the facts that i stated woman , do the world a favor and harm urself
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maxi112:
grin grin

yes after killing diddydiva lets talk, oga there is no way , we will both honour such financial arrangement you are just being. Coward
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:

Loser pays winner 30K

AgentJude, whayasay?
nah! we'd transfer the money to someone's account then the contest proceeds.

with money, I'm in cool
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:

Diddyugly
Calling you ugly has and will never be an insult , i am simply stating the obvious , funny you react always knowing fully well what you see whenever you look at the mirror

You have a disgusting personality and your 500naira hair do and 200naira top with those 20naira fufu booobs you carry about makes you even less appealing , how many times have you used ur mums wrapper as sanitary pad, oppps i said it , i can notice the holladice design blood decorating your condemned bore hole

Whats even more painful is that knowing that ure ugly is supposed to make you humble but what was i expecting from a local dog like you

If only your dad read this thread , you wont be alive today
kisschrix read and laugh
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
lol didnt expect it abi?
Think about the facts that i stated woman , the world a favor and harm urself
if I bounce on you and the whole overpopulated family suffering from generational dumbness I hope you wont cry to the mod?

My last warning son.

And yea you surprised me so you have finally found your leprous fingers to form words . cheesy

Joke!

1 Like

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by bizzy500: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Simple, just becuz dey are ugly....thumb down to ugly
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maxi112:
grin grin

Ahahah Dunce feeling like boss right nowcheesy

Don't drain the poor kid cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thai Couple Kiss For 58 Hours / Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.