Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) (18082 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2016
[size=20pt] very funny kids here sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Jayson1: 12:25am On Nov 10, 2016
QueenthDee:
Who are you? undecided
I thought you where telling KissChrix not to get involve in this?

MzDee undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:29am On Nov 10, 2016
He disgraced himself and deactivated...
AgentJudeefcc my big dick!!
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Jayson1: 12:31am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
He disgraced himself and deactivated...

AgentJudeefcc my big dick!!
Now calm down young man.

3 Likes

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:33am On Nov 10, 2016
Jayson1:
Now calm down young man.
Cplus Jason...
Easy to detect... I don't roll with kids...
face here ===>>> Good!!
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Jayson1: 12:37am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Cplus Jason...

Easy to detect... I don't roll with kids...

face here ===>>> Good!!
Yeah dummy, this is cplusjason. Now, STFU and quit being a decorated pig.

You don't want me to come hard on you boy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 10, 2016
Jayson1:

No need for the both of you to fight.
Jason!.
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:39am On Nov 10, 2016
Jayson1:

K

2 Likes

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Jayson1: 12:41am On Nov 10, 2016
asuo27:
No need for the both of you to fight.
Jason!.
Fight? Lol, with the kid? Nah, i'd rather sign his death certificate on his behalf.

5 Likes

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Jayson1:
Fight? Lol, with the kid? Nah, i'd rather sign his death certificate on his behalf.
He's not a kid, neither are you. grin
Give it a break.
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Jayson1: 12:51am On Nov 10, 2016
asuo27:
He's not a kid, neither are you. grin
Give it a break.
Lol, No problem, but he should be very careful, i know how to prepare his funeral anyway. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 10, 2016
Jayson1:
Lol, No problem, but he should be very careful, i know how to prepare his funeral anyway. grin
What are u two dragging?, always fighting. grin

Go to bed, i'm off.
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Jayson1: 1:02am On Nov 10, 2016
asuo27:
What are u two dragging?, always fighting. grin

Go to bed, i'm off.
Lol, told you he's a feather weight. cheesy

Good night baby and dream of President Trump. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Jayson1:
Lol, told you he's a feather weight. cheesy

Good night baby and dream of President Trump. grin
Who's Trump?, the only president i know now is Obama...Trump can wait till January to be called that. tongue

Goodnyt!.
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by franugo(m): 2:30am On Nov 10, 2016
KissChrix:
cheesy
d way u dey book space ehnshocked
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Presh900(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2016
Seems like it went down here y'day nytt.....
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2016
Maxi112:
we wanna entertain you guys

he wants only face, what about his legs and his pecks

he isn't serious.... you don't expect me to display my best shot here without pay! nah

with money, I'm in..... no joke
good morning max....

Hope you had a peaceful nightsmiley

Wait, jude deactivatedshocked?
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2016
This is why I hate engaging kids. You never know if they are mentally stable ....

I hope he is okay cry
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2016
Diddyydiva:
This is why I hate engaging kids. You never know if they are mentally stable ....

I hope he is okay cry

I didn't want to do this...but just to refresh your memory.

I remember vividly the day i had a different opinion from yours on Laveda's thread and you went overboard with it...Jude called me "ugly" you and your gang liked his comments and cheered him, today he's tagging you ugly and i can see how mad you're from your replies to him...karma is a bittch!. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by DrayZee: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2016
asuo27:

I remember vividly the day i had a different opinion from yours on Laveda's thread and you went overboard with it...Jude called me "ugly" you and your gang liked his comments and cheered him, today he's tagging you ugly and i can see how mad you're from your replies to him...karma is a bittch!. grin
I remember...

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2016
DrayZee:

I remember...
Lol. grin
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Presh900(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2016
asuo27:

Oya Diddy come answer o
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxity02(f): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2016
This thread is still breathing undecided

Shm
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Erums(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2016
dis is amazing to know,,,op u deserve a medal
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by princeemmma(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
u date the pretiest girl den u will know the different between political and political pruhaha

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by MilesLamar(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
my signature biko
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by AgentJude007: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Erums:
dis is amazing to know,,,op u deserve a medal
greetings boss
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2016
asuo27:

Get your shiit together young girl! I didn't do this for myself cause I care less of other people's opinion about me. Most especially from a troll.......

Moreover I should be less concerned about me being called ugly. You wanna know why? Cos Am not...... Him trolling on ladies here irks me and I have waited long enough to end that..... Tho the guy is right about you but you shouldn't be subjected to ridicule because of what you have no control over... sad..

Karma isn't a biitch young lady, the confused being who thinks she can get to me is smiley.

Come to think of it last time we had a conversation I gave you a condition before you can quote me on this section.....

Have you met the condition?

The first stain.. ....

Seen it? undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Get your shiit together young girl! I didn't do this for myself cause I care less of other people's opinion about me. Most especially from a troll.......

Moreover I should be less concerned about me being called ugly. You wanna know why? Cos Am not......Him trolling on ladies here irks me and i have waited long enough to end that..... Tho the guy is right about you but you shouldn't be subjected to ridicule because of what you have no control over... sad..

Karma isn't a biitch young lady, the confused being who thinks she can get to me is smiley.

Come to think of it last time we had a conversation I gave you a condition before you can quote me on this section.....

Have you met the condition?

The first stain.. ....

Seen it? undecided
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Look who's fighting for the right of ugly ladies when she isn't one...plz don't kill me with laughter. cheesy

Your height of hypocrisy is alarming...i was expecting you to like his comments while he's bashing you but unfortunately, you're frustrated.

I haven't been this frustrated with Jude when he calls me ugly cos i'm not. cheesy

About meeting a certain condition before quoting you...I don't remember cos all you said on that thread were irrelevance and i don't pay attention to such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Am not going to do this with you Herbie cheesy cheesy you are way too young and according to a quote your brain is soft too smiley....

Has ugliness eaten into your brain so deep that all you can ever deduce from my post is 'ugly ladies'.... I didn't add an adjective to the ladies he strolled on.

.... Sigh....

Why do I even waste my time replying you this won't end anywhere.

I don't exchange words with ladies and you are too little to start with....

Fvck off!
@ the embolded...of course oldie!...that's if you're the one on your dp, and who wears yellow on pink?...crazy fashion sense. cheesy

I guess according to your gossips on nl my brain is too soft...Ok!, noted.

I am not the one abusing Jude's ancestors and generation for being termed 'ugly'...deal with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm About To End My Relationship Because It Is "Too Perfect" / ''how To Woo A Girl And Win Her Heart Perfectly'' /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.