Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) (18090 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wen u wanna eff an ugly beetch..

Switch off the light lol smiley

#YOLO
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
richommie:
Wen u wanna eff an ugly beetch..

Switch off the light lol smiley

#YOLO
i dey tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
bizzy500:
hmm naso i knw dats wat u re gud at... wat else?atleast u re gud in sometin keep it up
Who are you? undecided
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
ok i have seen you take your, cow dump face elsewhere
K
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
i dey tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy

To avoid nightmare brO grin

#YOLO
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by bizzy500: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
QueenthDee:
Who are you? undecided
dats a question for d gods
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
QueenthDee:
Hi Dumbness!

Surprised I called you that? cheesy .

You got that from your dog you call father and your biitch of a mama..... You were born a disaster. A leaked condom! No thanks to your foolish dog friend ( you know who the dog is cheesy )

Little boy who is privileged to a browsing phone trying so hard to seek attention... You scallywag. Under bridge sleeper.

What who Is the cause of your pains here? Your ocean wide pussy mama or your poverty ridden dog...

Don't blame us kid , blame the failure that brought you to earth

How do you guys compose all these

lol... murder
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How do you guys compose all these

lol... murder
When you want to put someone in their place, you know the right words to use grin
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2016
QueenthDee:
When you want to put someone in their place, you know the right words to use grin

Putting him in his place is like

1) putting a square peg in a round hole

2) Expecting a Zenith bank ATM at Ikoyi to pay you in dollars

3) Installing Pro evolution soccer 2016 on a pentium M laptop!!

You already know the result....

*Waste of time and strength* Allow the Efcc dude.. he is trying too hard!!

1 Like

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 10, 2016
QueenthDee:
Whatever tries to reset your brain is always boring thats why you will never have sense not even if its distributed for free. cheesy

Back to your wack one line diss already? undecided

Well demented as you are you are a source of entertainment this nightgrin

Nincompoop!
maybe wack but its way better than your dad best performance, ask your mum she complained while licking my cassava, you are a known fool and no matter how many words you throw from google search tonight, you will still remain a fool, your brain is so useless, you should be cooked like a cow, waste , go to a farm and be a scare crow
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

It is really pathetic when the donor of the sperm that moulded you sees you in this state!!!

I rest my case!!
chill in india boss, your etisalat number that is registered SCAM on truecaller is still displaying your location
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 12:08am On Nov 10, 2016
QueenthDee:
I think you should end now, its late already

tomorrow is another day
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
maybe wack but its way better than your dad best performance, ask your mum she complained while licking my cassava, you are a known fool and no matter how many words you throw from google search tonight, you will still remain a fool, your brain is so useless, you should be cooked like a cow, waste , go to a farm and be a scare crow
Ahahahaha!!!

Wailing kid grin

I need no google search to throw you of balance! You a like a wool in the wind tossed to its destruction.

Cry me an ocean Jude... I can go soft on you if only you beg cheesy

Animal

1 Like

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

It is really pathetic when the donor of the sperm that moulded you sees you in this state!!!

I rest my case!!
you sure knows how to slay them grin

my boss TRUMP won today, Putin is happy for our victory
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Maxi112:
I think you should end now, its late already

tomorrow is another day
The kid wailing already....

Don't tell me you feel sorry for him already. grin

Well won't be here tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Exchanging banters with you is like me jerking off and swallowing my own semen with the hope of getting pregnant...

You know the meaning??

*Waste of time*!!

I do one thing all the time... And that is praying that whoever used your senses to trade bitcoin should never lose the trade!!

Else... you are in for some wasted years ahead.... God help you

then shut the fvck up and stop humping my mentions fool
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraBu.shBoy:

Exchanging banters with you is like me jerking off and swallowing my own semen with the hope of getting pregnant...

You know the meaning??

*Waste of time*!!

I do one thing all the time... And that is praying that whoever used your senses to trade bitcoin should never lose the trade!!

Else... you are in for some wasted years ahead.... God help you

haba! na person born am na grin
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2016
QueenthDee:
The kid wailing already....
Don't tell me you feel sorry for him already. grin

Well won't be here tomorrow.
what about next tomorrow?

I'm already sorry for him, Bush is out for him and I pity him
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Putting him in his place is like

1) putting a square peg in a round hole

2) Expecting a Zenith bank ATM at Ikoyi to pay you in dollars

3) Installing Pro evolution soccer 2016 on a pentium M laptop!!

You already know the result....

*Waste of time and strength* Allow the Efcc dude.. he is trying too hard!!
You are stylishly wickedgrin grin

Been warning him all this while, got his time now.... I won't tomorrowsad

1 Like

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
chill in india boss, your etisalat number that is registered SCAM on truecaller is still displaying your location
ojo nige ofe sukun Pele ooooo grin cheesy

Idiota!

1 Like

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 10, 2016
QueenthDee:
Finish your dog, ocean pussy mama, cucumber driven sis first and your immerse dumbness first before trying to see another.. And your next life come with a brain even if it is a little as a pinch of salt !!!

News in town a mad woman is expecting your child... You are a failure Jude! How could you rape a mentally deranged fellow!!

Well guess its the blood dog in you cheesy
ok now you are no longer making sense, there is a section for kids fool, one will expect a bore hole like you to know your way around, there is levels to this fool, you are a local dog using free internet thanks to airtel, yapping boring kidults lines , try again, use your failed mum for inspiration, i flow like water thats eva baby
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 10, 2016
QueenthDee:
ojo nige ofe sukun Pele ooooo grin cheesy

Idiota!
now we are going tribal cheesy dont dry hump me na
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
then shut the fvck up and stop humping my mentions fool
Simply put :

Biafrabushboy respect my boss, no shame me before chick nah..

'we suppose gallant dey nah. I dey beg u cry

That would have done the trick empty head undecided

Foolish inconsequential thing grin

1 Like

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 12:21am On Nov 10, 2016
mynd44 lalalisticalala Dominique farano

you guys should close down this thread
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 10, 2016
so biafrabushboy is queenthdee and diddydiva, fool forgot to edit the profile cheesy like cyndynmarey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 10, 2016
QueenthDee:
Simply put :

Biafrabushboy respect my boss, no shame me before chick nah..

'we suppose gallant dey nah. I dey beg u cry

That would have done the trick empty head undecided

Foolish inconsequential thing grin
you are biafrabushboy should have noticed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... / Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.