Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) (18076 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
kisschrix read and laugh
Abeg na

No let Her:

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
yes after killing diddydiva lets talk, oga there is no way , we will both honour such financial arrangement you are just being. Coward
hahaha, I'm a man not a boy, at my age I shouldn't be indulging in things without benefit

you want a contest, no wahala. let bet and play game..... simply

oh you expect me to gladly play on the sand with you? hell no

when you talk about Maxi, its all about money.

buddy. 30k I'm in
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maxi112:
nah! we'd transfer the money to someone's account then the contest proceeds.

with money, I'm in cool

grin grin grin
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by bizzy500: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:

Diddyugly
Calling you ugly has and will never be an insult , i am simply stating the obvious , funny you react always knowing fully well what you see whenever you look at the mirror

You have a disgusting personality and your 500naira hair do and 200naira top with those 20naira fufu booobs you carry about makes you even less appealing , how many times have you used ur mums wrapper as sanitary pad, oppps i said it , i can notice the holladice design blood decorating your condemned bore hole

Whats even more painful is that knowing that ure ugly is supposed to make you humble but what was i expecting from a local dog like you

If only your dad read this thread , you wont be alive today
lol...damn!
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dimples999:

grin grin grin
loooolz
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:

Abeg na

No let Her:
Watch in silent !!!

Don't be involved!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maxi112:
nah! we'd transfer the money to someone's account then the contest proceeds.

with money, I'm in cool

Then, this depends on the financial capabilities of You both
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maxi112:
hahaha, I'm a man not a boy, at my age I shouldn't be indulging in things without benefit

you want a contest, no wahala. let bet and play game..... simply

oh you expect me to gladly play on the sand with you? hell no

when you talk about Maxi, its all about money.

buddy. 30k I'm in
Really is that why u are wearing a 150naira top?
Mr man asking me to transfer money to a strangers acct tonight is senseless and clearly shows your cowardliness, if this is how you scam people then ure a learner, grow some balls boy
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
QueenthDee:
Watch in silent silence !!!
Don't be involved!!! undecided
Yes ma'am lipsrsealed
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Ahahah Dunce feeling like boss right nowcheesy

Don't drain the poor kid cry
we wanna entertain you guys

he wants only face, what about his legs and his pecks

he isn't serious.... you don't expect me to display my best shot here without pay! nah

with money, I'm in..... no joke
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Reach an agreement jurh

I want a contest
tongue
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
bizzy500:
lol...damn!
dont mind that 2nd hand human being
angry
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s]
AgentJudeEFCC:

Really is that why u are wearing a 150naira top?
Mr man asking me to transfer money to a strangers acct tonight is senseless and clearly shows your cowardliness, if this is how you scam people then ure a learner, grow some balls boy[/s]
mtcheeeew
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by bizzy500: 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
dont mind that 2nd hand human being
i grab...na all diz ugly gals dey make mouth pass for here...if any ugly gal make any sound i go roast her
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:

Diddyugly
Calling you ugly has and will never be an insult , i am simply stating the obvious , funny you react always knowing fully well what you see whenever you look at the mirror

You have a disgusting personality and your 500naira hair do and 200naira top with those 20naira fufu booobs you carry about makes you even less appealing , how many times have you used ur mums wrapper as sanitary pad, oppps i said it , i can notice the holladice design blood decorating your condemned bore hole

Whats even more painful is that knowing that ure ugly is supposed to make you humble but what was i expecting from a local dog like you

If only your dad read this thread , you wont be alive today
Hi Dumbness!

Surprised I called you that? cheesy .

You got that from your dog you call father and your biitch of a mama..... You were born a disaster. A leaked condom! No thanks to your foolish dog friend ( you know who the dog is cheesy )

Little boy who is privileged to a browsing phone trying so hard to seek attention... You scallywag. Under bridge sleeper.

What who Is the cause of your pains here? Your ocean wide pussy mama or your poverty ridden dog...

Don't blame us kid , blame the failure that brought you to earth

2 Likes

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:
angry
asking me to pay money to a strangers acct? cheesy do i look like a fool
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:

Then, this depends on the financial capabilities of You both
financial capability? nah, it all depend on who I am, there are certain I'm limited to at my age, if he wanna drag me down to his level of stupidity then he should be ready to play along with the dance of my music
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
asking me to pay money to a strangers acct? cheesy do i look like a fool

The winner is supposed to be paid directly by the loser , but..... There's a lack of trust cheesy
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by lalagiggs(f): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dea re humans
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maxi112:
financial capability? nah, it all depend on who I am, there are certain I'm limited to at my age, if he wanna drag me down to his level of stupidity then he should be ready to play along with the dance of my music

lol
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Make I just dey watch from the sidelines then lipsrsealed
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
painment cheesy
You ugly girl can waka with resentment
One thing yu can get straight is that no one give a flying fvck about your pathetic existence!!

I mean what can a one tattered boxer owner offer the world.... You are a failure like your descendants.... The gullible ones drawn into slavery with a mirror... How foolishness transfer!!

You wimp, your only achievement is being a nuisance. Who are you?
A nonentity. A deadbeat offspring of an ape!! Not only suffering from dyslexia but acute mental disorder!!

May the vulture relish on the remains of your imbecilic self !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:
Make I just dey watch from the sidelines then lipsrsealed
but you self reason am , doesnt make sense na, he is a coward, guys like him create impossible conditions for a bet so that, they wont happen
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:

With this much spit, i will definitely cuum
Will spray my milk of life all over that abomination you call a face
After am done , i will watch you clean your face with ur hand and swallow

Heard that your mums pussy is so wide she got pregnant from anal
The iconic E-idot of our time is loosing his lines grin

How much can a watery brain Dumbo think? His well rehearsed lines finally failing him cheesy

Hey saw your sister last week bittch couldn't hold her self so she helped herself with a mallams cucumbercheesy cheesy
Even on the street shocked

Cursed generation!

1 Like

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by bizzy500: 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
QueenthDee:
Struck a nerve? cheesy feathered brain son of an imp!

Scoundrel!! Aren't you the delusional bigot who posts the pictures of bitchhes he dreams of putting his 2inches groin into cheesy . The stupid idiot whose only achievement is dreaming of pussy?

Wonder why you kept mentioning it cheesy.... I don't blame you, its the generational curse in your family....

Just incase you don't know, your mama slept with a dog after mating your dad. So we don't know the son of who you arecheesy

My guess?

You are a mixed breed cheesy
hmm naso i knw dats wat u re gud at... wat else?atleast u re gud in sometin keep it up
Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
AgentJudeEFCC:
which kind question be this? Where is ur daddy? Give him the phone
you might not be a kid but you sure think like one

3 Likes

Re: Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
you might not be a kid but you sure think like one
ok i have seen you take your, cow dump face elsewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? / I'm About To End My Relationship Because It Is "Too Perfect"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.