Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination (40144 Views)

Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking / Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2016
IPUNTTOPROFIT:

I don't think this ur comment is sensible enough...when patoranking won the award ...how many album did he drop ,when Sean tizzle won the same award the following year ,how did he drop any album ,Reekado banks won the award last year ...What album did he drop prior to that award ..Get your facts right before ,making ackward comments
You are reiterating his point. The reason Tekno was dropped into the next rated category is because he does not have an album yet. Same as Patoranking, Sean Tizzle, Reekado Banks when they won theirs.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Jarexxx(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2016
Headies = crap
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2016
onomeasike:

You don't even know if he will win sef because you guys are already demarketing the guy with silly comments like yours. Tecno was placed in the category because he's yet to release an album despite being around since 2012. Dropping singles in bits and pieces will win you endorsement not top musical awards. I am sure Alhaji has learnt a valuable lesson from this mistake.
will that stop him from hitting it back to back... Reekado Banks that won it last year how many albums and singles did he drop to merit the award last year? Afonjas and ethnic bigotry
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by slimfairboy(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2016
BEENUEL:
angry [size=13pt]frank Lampard Nominated for best player of the year after how many years- a tekno follower grin grin grin [/size]
thats how it seem bro, I wasn't and still not happy wit headies for such nomination!
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by sheedy407(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2016
cool
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by slimfairboy(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2016
akpos247:
let's b honest. tekno was even beta than wizkid dis year wit all his single
without being biased, I agree wit u. tho wiZy has been on international collabo, that's wat gives him d edge. I think

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Olizey(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

How many copies did they sell ??

Sorry, i don't argue with kids who can't construct a readable English sentences

cheesy

The person wey get this moniker mumu sha

See your own tabon na. "A readable English sentences" smh

4 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by OKorowanta: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2016
IPUNTTOPROFIT:

I Blame Glo for Introducing cheap data rates ,if not ,you would have had the privilege to compose this rubbish ...so you would compare a Teckno with Phyno in 2016 ....Receive No "6"

You are a poor fowl.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by tosynAB(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2016
akpos247:
let's b honest. tekno was even beta than wizkid dis year wit all his single

You are really sick bro.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by charlesucheh(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2016
With PANA hit, Omo! I'll give it all to TEKNO! He is my best for this year! As for the nomination, I'll say; Just grab the tear rubber car! Shikena!
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Alvyn69(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=AfonjaStinks post=50945671]

[color=#770077]

You shouldn't be talking when adults are talking

This is 2016, who still drops albums ??

Nobody buys albums these days

They will just go on the internet and download it

Gone are the days when people sell hundreds of albums

Drake's view sold about 800 copies but was streamed for more than 3 billion times on Spotify

You're naturally dumb

Little girl, Use your brain

Like seriously bro don't come here to misinform us already Drake album d views has already gone double platinum when i say double i mean in physical album sales. Album still sells tho! so also are singles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Talasuma(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

This is the greatest insult in the history of Nigerian music

All the songs this guy did was a hit and you wanna compare him to kids that sings Shoki and that guy that has only one song (Reekado)??

Hallelujahs was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Dance was a hit

Onye n'ekwu was a hit

Anything was a hit

Wash was a hit

Tender was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Pana was a hit

Diana was a hit

He has hit songs more than those little kids put together

How many hit songs does Olamide have ?? But this guy who started music in 2012 already have 11 hit songs

Hey dumb ass, no dea compare Olamide with am

4 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by tosynAB(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

All the songs this guy did was a hit and you wanna compare him to kids that sings Shoki and that guy that has only one song (Reekado)??

Hallelujahs was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Dance was a hit

Onye n'ekwu was a hit

Anything was a hit

Wash was a hit

Tender was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Pana was a hit

Diana was a hit

How many hit songs does Olamide have ?? But this guy who started music in 2012 already have 11 hit songs

You no well bro.

4 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Temysteve(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2016
OKorowanta:
Na pesin say make he start to reign di real reign for 2016?
The real reign hide since until dis year.
Just thank God say dem nominate u and u stand a chance of walking home with a brand new car worth over N3m.
Phyno has been churning out hits after hits for 3 years now,he hardly get nominations.
You hear say CONNECT win any award?
Abi e nor reign reach?
He deserve more awards than he has won BICOS he good die,
So Tekno calm down,some hit wonders have not been nominated talkless of win Grammy.
so people dnt no the of LIMELIGHT or STARDOM. Fine! Tekno has been in the industry a while a now but he hasn't been recognize @ll, he may been into music b4 kiss daniel but kiss daniel rose to stardom before tekno. So headies just did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by ayindejimmy(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Haha! Typical

2 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by ayindejimmy(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Haha! Typical

I see you have problem comprehending.
Sorry GRAMMAR teacher. Why not concentrate on the topic of discussion and skip the grammar class

2 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Katyusha(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2016
BEENUEL:
angry [size=13pt]frank Lampard Nominated for best player of the year after how many years- a tekno follower grin grin grin [/size]
Lol at the guy wearing white. grin
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by fortunechy(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2016
his above dt
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by DJEhimond(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2016
FG should ban Headies and leave MMM alone ojere!

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Qudbell(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

LOL read your own "sentences" and see aw FVCKED UP you are.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by MilesLamar(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2016
haba
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by CertifiedGee(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2016
all dz 9ja award sef get as e be....... tekno... next rated ke?.... we all know he is bigger than d award.... nah so NEA go nominate skuki for "best new act" in 2014
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2016
elskillful:
Every single song was hit back2back from duro to wash to pana Tekno ti take over faawk da headies

N£XT
egbon tecno if you want the car come and get it

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by vickrino(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2016
BEENUEL:

before u start laughing at someone read the post very well. It didn't say best player rather youngest player.
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by desire222(f): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Haba, why all the insult. Pls I'm not an afonja, before you insult me too.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Igboid: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2016
Reloaded12:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6#
For Etisalat, dial *229*9#
For Airtel, dial *123*57#
For Glo, dial  *127*0#

To purchase any of our data bundle, follow these easy steps;
Data Bundle Prices are listed at the bottom of post;
1. Choose data plan you want to buy.

MTN
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

GLO
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

ETISALAT
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

AIRTEL 
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

CALL: 08161797482
TEXT: 08161797482
WHATSAPP: 08161797482

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ..

Thief. You will die before your time, if you don't repent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Dbisector(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2016
This people just dey complain tecno have been around for years but did he step YC is even popular than tecno

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by IPUNTTOPROFIT: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2016
On a more serious note..The Award for Next Rated is always given to New artiste that are prospect in the industry .. ..Tekno case is different ,he is not a New artiste ..he has been in the game since 2013,where he released Dance and Anything ,which the later also got him a nomination in Nigeria entertainment Award in 2014..so why the nomination for Next Rated Now ....Check previous winners ..they are always New to the game before they receive the award the following year ..Wizkid release his debut single "Hola at your boy "in 2010 also released his debut album the following year 2011 and was nominated for Next rated 2011 which he won ..same case applies to , Davido released his album 2012 prior to headies award and was nominated for Next Rated which he won in 2012 also ..Meanwhile 2013,2014,2015 nominees/winners never had an album prior to the Next rated Award .Sean tizzle won in 2013,he had like 2/3 hit single that same year prior to that event,he had no album but,he was nominated and won the award ,like wise patoranking ,he dropped his dope single alubarika ft Timaya in 2013 and also dropped Girlie O 2014 prior to the event,he had no album ,he also won the award in 2014 ,Reekado banks had some good singles and record label collaborations in 2014 and 2015 prior to Winning the award in 2015 ,he had no album ..The Issue is the Criteria for Headies Next Rated does not solely depend on you not dropping an album/or not for you to be nominated or win the award ..I believe the Organizers are confused Ass Fuxck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2016
You omitted WHERE

AfonjaStinks:

Hallelujahs was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Dance was a hit

Onye n'ekwu was a hit

Anything was a hit

Wash was a hit

Tender was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Pana was a hit

Diana was a hit

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Igboid: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2016
Tekno and the rest of Igbo artists are probably one Nigeria apologists,

They should enjoy their Nigeria. Not my concern.

But there is no doubt that Tekno songs these years were the best in Nigeria. From Duro to Where to Pana. He had been on red hot form.

If he knows what's good for him, he should just ignore headies. Infact, make it a policy not to relate with them ever in his career, and focus on producing more hits next year.
If he can produce more hit songs like he did this year, next year, then he will likely clear the African awards.

Never allow people treat you less than you deserve, never.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funso Adeolu Escapes Motor Accident (Photos) / [video] Secret Lagos Club Where Nigerian Girls Dance Naked Revealed! / Teni Reacts To Pen Drawing Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.