Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination (40141 Views)

Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking / Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Smellymouth: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
nellil:
headies are 4 yoruba artistes with dumb lyrics. Tekno is bigger than next rated. He won mtv breakthrough act in africa. Xo u see...

Boss, that's like Headies NEXT RATED ..

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by halmeyd(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

How many copies did they sell ??

Sorry, i don't argue with kids who can't construct a readable English sentence(s)
mr man! ur own gbagauns are worse...

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Seunnzy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

This is the greatest insult in the history of Nigerian music

All the songs this guy did was a hit and you wanna compare him to kids that sings Shoki and that guy that has only one song (Reekado)??

Hallelujahs was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Dance was a hit

Onye n'ekwu was a hit

Anything was a hit

Wash was a hit

Tender was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Pana was a hit

Diana was a hit

He has hit songs more than those little kids put together

How many hit songs does Olamide have ?? But this guy who started music in 2012 already have 11 hit songs

u started well..buh u f**ked up by asking hw many hits olamide have ..so u dnt knw

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by ayindejimmy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Fenzyflames:
its either you are sentimental or your are colourfully gullible. What will you say about Olamide's sound and lyrics? Abeg go buy brain

Thanks for derailing the post.
I didn’t know we are discussing Olamide's music
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by airmark(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Fenzyflames:
when did Timaya drop " Money" that was nominated or Ajebutter22 "Bahd gang"? I hate this goal post shifting of you people

Timaya dropped money in april and ajebutter dropped bahd gang same time too. You were the one who got it all wrong
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by verygudbadguy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Fenzyflames:
when did Timaya drop " Money" that was nominated or Ajebutter22 "Bahd gang"? I hate this goal post shifting of you people

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by shomutuski(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Then wizkid should also be nominated for the next rated artist because he haven't dropped an album in like 3 years now

Don't get me wrong! I meant tekno hasn't released any album @ all... Wizkid has
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by princeemmma(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
eezeribe:
Illetrates organize the HEADIES, so what do you expect.

# Them never see classroom for their lives
Mr. Man will watch you mouth before i heat you with this

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by OKorowanta: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=Emmacolinho post=50952040][/quote]

Abeg go read wetin I write but this time read slowly like say u eat 20 tray of snail
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by WesBreezy: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
None o' my biz

*sips coke*
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by SonOFaGun(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

All the songs this guy did was a hit and you wanna compare him to kids that sings Shoki and that guy that has only one song (Reekado)??

Hallelujahs was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Dance was a hit

Onye n'ekwu was a hit

Anything was a hit

Wash was a hit

Tender was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Pana was a hit

Diana was a hit

He has hit songs more than those little kids put together

How many hit songs does Olamide have ?? But this guy who started music in 2012 already have 11 hit songs

You people will just open mouth n talk , u bleeped up when u compared Olamide to tekno , asking how many hit songs .. Wtf ? R u kidding urself ? Someone who's got 5 studio albums to someone who is just dropping back to back hit single , i guess the headies gave him that cos he's yet to drop an album

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Ozumba1: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2016
Headies use ur head nah
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Yemzy89: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
DJEhimond:
FG should ban Headies and leave MMM alone ojere!

Why can't they ban #Pool, #Naijabet, #Baba Ijebu et al. What's their business with MMM. Imagine in the economy recession our so called useless house of rep don't have any issues to discuss dan MMM. Where some1 will steal millions of dollars nd wil b bailed with 1% of wah he stole. Big belly fools swaping our money all over, sending their children abroad 2 study, wasting our resources in other countries. MMM will crash I know, am not using their money, if it crashes nd I kill maisef govt won't even know. So let dem just continue with their stealing strategy and let me continue with mine.My prayer to any1 behind shutting down of MMM. As MMM is shutting down, so shal d person also shutdown. Chikena
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by jocelyncherish: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Igboid:

Thief. You will die before your time, if you don't repent.
No be lie..his life will be wasted for little change.Imagine this scammer convinced me despite the fact that I doubted him,that he's genuine. After transferring 1500 mtn card to him.The fool stopped picking my calls and even uptil now.He went as far as blocking me WhatsApp.I pity him wherever he is,because he will surely pay darely .What he will loose will be notin compare to a mere 1500.Pls shine your eyes..I am sharing this,so people will not fall victims to this miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by jocelyncherish: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
No be lie..his life will be wasted for little change.Imagine this scammer convinced me despite the fact that I doubted him,that he's genuine. After transferring 1500 mtn card to him.The fool stopped picking my calls and even uptil now.He went as far as blocking me WhatsApp.I pity him wherever he is,because he will surely pay darely .What he will loose will be notin compare to a mere 1500.Pls shine your eyes..I am sharing this,so people will not fall victims to this miscreants.
(
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by jocelyncherish: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
No be lie..his life will be wasted for little change.Imagine this scammer convinced me despite the fact that I doubted him,that he's genuine. After transferring 1500 mtn card to him.The fool stopped picking my calls and even uptil now.He went as far as blocking me WhatsApp.I pity him wherever he is,because he will surely pay darely .What he will loose will be notin compare to a mere 1500.Pls shine your eyes..I am sharing this,so people will not fall victims to these miscreants.
(
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by YesWeCan11: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
And 9years later, nothing changed with Headies. Established stars don't rate them as before. There must be something g they are doing wrong.

Gwan2:

Supposedly, Headies is the most recognize indigenous award in Nigeria, until we begin to give our awards and other local contents d sort of branding US nationals gives thier awards or other local content...we will continue to be a joke.
Can u fathom why the strongest man in America is d world's strongest man, the best boxer, wrestling, doctor, engineer, student is often times termed d world best?.....
Power of BRANDING...it begins with u as a Nigerian.
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Knetpro(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2023
I wonder what all the fuss is about.
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by lenkel: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
+234 803 761 6273 scamm alert. He mssg pipu for pin don't fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling / Funso Adeolu Escapes Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.