Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures (44396 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
NONSENSE ...THAT FASHOLA IS DUMB

Okay and Anenih is what? Hero?
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Sealeddeal(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Wow you call them photoshop and believe that of earlier to be real? flat heads are not easy to pleased
Are the roads in the moon? The first one was never disputed by the people staying there. There is no road project going on in Nnewi. Non in Ihiala.
Afonja propagandist.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by saintmark88(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2016
Brigham:

You've mistaken me for the tales you heard about the birth of your mother. cheesy

Shit!! ...that was a summer slam, an uppercut, sleeper hold and a smack down all in one.... What a punchline....u harsh o

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2016
bumi10:
hope dey will finish the work

and it wont be abandoned project

no be federal government

we know them wella

How many did GEJ started not to talk of finishing them? Hatred will not make you think.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by gregyboy(m): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2016
south south hmmcur are we chop livers nw
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by giles14(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Mynd44:
Taken from the official twitter handle of the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing

@FMPWHng

https://mobile.twitter.com/FMPWHng/status/797348949329842177
lies from d pit of hell.

all of FG roads in southeast are either repaired by d state governors or private individuals.

pls op post d aba-ph road,aba uyo road, Onitsha Enugu road and above all 2nd Niger bridge.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Costello559:
Jesus... Liars... Most of the roads where constructed by peter Obi... C naked lie ooo... They took pics of already constructed roads in anambra state... There is God oooo

You mean when peter obi was the president and he construct all federal roads in South East?

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Temptee101(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2016
NormalCodes:
Chineke meeeh shocked shocked shocked shocked

FG is not working any road here oh, these are Anambra state government done roads oh.

Mynd44 you are a liar, u and ur Fed Min of PHW.

Liars. God punish
And we wonder why we are where we are. Imagine if this Mynd44 were to be a councilor in his LG.
I sincerely think this country is cursed

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Xano(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2016
frenchwine:
Mynd44 you really need to have a word with yourself for posting false and misleading information here. You actually should ban yourself for violating Rule 8.
The poster above me though and the one he quoted, zombies to the bone marrow. Sometimes you wonder how humans can be a little smarter than insects.

Thank you.

Seun Mynd44, is your moderator.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by saintmark88(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2016
scantee:

My brother i am still surprise to see those pics up there, i drove from ph to aki na ukwa junction in Enugu this week, i can't find any construction going on that road, the road is a dead zone. This media project will not help this government at all. Smh

Ur hate wouldn't let u see what's been done.....

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2016
Funnicator:

Can you imagine your brain? And you're still standing/sleeping/sitting with same useless Buari who plunged us into a second-time recession after the initial 1983 saga, economic meltdown, unemployment, propaganda, medial trial, inflation, killing of civilians and unarmed protesters, high-level poverty, et cetera.

After all these, you still stand/sleep with a Dullard.

I forget the buhari also plunged the likes of Russia, Brazil, Venezuella, Saudi Arabia etc into recession? Use your brain and stop disgracing yourself, We also run into recession in 2008 but the ability of OBJ to safe help us then, But the inability of GEJ not to safe take us where we are today. so use your brain even for once.

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by rabex123(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:
Bubu is working?

Waiting for Him to get to the South-West
undecided
Patience bro..he will
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by saintmark88(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2016
Kelvin125:
[color=#990000][/color]
The topic says "FG road projects" not FG working on the south East roads. These are works by the Governor of Enugu state Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Gburugburu)

Who else agrees that this post is the height of ignorance and cluelessness

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by rabex123(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2016
businesslawyer:
@Lalastica add this to the FP to answer those that are already claiming FG is only working in the North.
The funny thing is that nothing tangible is happening in the north
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Xano(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2016
chiefobdk:

That onitsha picture. . Dats a road constructed by peter obi about 5 years ago. The federal government owe anambra state 43billion. . The total road constructed by state amount to 48 billion but dey said dey will pay 43billion. Dey refused to pay but ve d gut to showcase as thr achievement. Fashola is a liar. . .

Mynd44 being a moderator u shouldn't post false information.... Verify before you post...

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2016
This is Awka section done by Gov Obiano, make una pay us our money make we complete the remaining part of the road, since you guys refused to take up your responsibility

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by richidinho(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL i just tire for your likes, Have you ever seen of hear about all this roads? I believe this was dig out cos your brothers want to die cos of the thread below calling PMB President of the North. check the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/3460859/photos-federal-government-road-projects

@ chimaobinelson itsdumebi SamuelAnyawu capatainrambo BarrElChapo EternalTruths adeayaade gbosaa okosodo Sealeddeal etc

make una come see oooo you children of hate...

as for your

Compare the pictures, one is raw the other is photoshoped
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2016
agabaI23:
This people are not good liars
The portion between R NIGERIA headbridge and Ziks round about To Nkpor was properly done by GEJ administration. Jeez!

That alone makes all other claims fishy

IF GEJ properly don your roads then what do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Mynd44:
Taken from the official twitter handle of the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing

@FMPWHng

https://mobile.twitter.com/FMPWHng/status/797348949329842177
mynd44 I thought mods don't allow posting of false information. Almost all the pics you posted here are abandoned project. infact am around that ebonyi/abia road. Nothing is going on there.,why the exaggeration. u should be banned o

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by diegwu01: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2016
Oh no, Hatred blinds my Igbo brothers that they wouldn't acknowledge the work presently going on on that road and some off shoots. these jobs have been on for moths now.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by rabex123(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Just look at these Shabby looking construction jobs

OBJ Thank you for the well constructed Owerri -- Onitsha federal road.

Remain Blessed OBJ grin
So by mere looking at the picture u can tell.
Poverty and joblessness don finish u I swear
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2016
chimaobinelson:

chai,u are so gullible,doz were don by GEJ and Anambra state govt, hence it concentated in anambra

Flat heads and lies are like this..

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2016
Temptee101:
And we wonder why we are where we are. We always complain about our leaders, just imagine if this Mynd44 were to be an ordinary councilor in his LG he would act worse than them.
I sincerely think this country is cursed
i wonder all this fallacy mynd is posting here I schooled around the enugu road, nothing is going on there, I even had to confirm now from my friends now and he said nothing is going on there. This are mostly abandoned project. Mynd banned yourself now oo

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:

They're always victims of one imaginary thing or the other.

What a people!

Abi oooo When ever someone from outside their tribe is in power they will never be satisfy no matter what.. When GEJ was in power and did nothing for them we never hear them screem to high heaven... yeye dey smell.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ABchukso(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2016
omoyowa:
please OP,I stay in ihiala..,where are this roads that you claim under construction... please for your information,there is no single ongoing road construction in Anambra...even from both state and federal govt....
" The state government is doing a few road but FG nil not even a kilometer.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ephi123(f): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2016
The next thing they will do now is to start banning everyone who's called them out for peddling lies.

Well, newsflash, the truth CAN NEVER be silenced.

People should stop promoting disunity, enough is enough.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2016
richidinho:

Compare the pictures, one is raw the other is photoshoped

hahahha as usual IPOB are hard to please.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ephi123(f): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Abi oooo When ever someone from outside their tribe is in power they will never be satisfy no matter what.. When GEJ was in power and did nothing for them we never hear them screem to high heaven... yeye dey smell.

There are other things you should be focusing on if I were you lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by kettle84(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2016
Brigham:
Nobody should take these SS/SE chanters serious, they're frustrated jobless touts.

All they do for a living is look for silly excuses and opportunities to wail the bitterness in their heart out against Buhari government.

They didn't die of Jonathan neglects of their dilapidated roads but they're convulsing about Buhari's so called discriminations.

So far roads in Niger Delta are constructed and renovated, they(south easterners) can go and die!
your hate for the southeast is dangerous for your health.purge your heart of such dangerous hatred and become sane and absolutely free. Every part of the country deserves equal attention under the principles of one Nigeria anything other than that is divisional.

Equal rights and justice is the key.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by MrRichy(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2016
Jeez... these people can lie ooo.
is it the same oba-okigwe road i ply to school ?
abi Onitsha- Enugu rd i ply every weekend..
am not understanding...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.