Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ladies And Their Men's Ex's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Men's Ex's (675 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / 9 Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men / What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Men's Ex's by LordReed(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hey ladies why are y'all generally threatened/jealous by/of your man's ex's?

Is it an in-built reaction to that recognised female wiliness or something else?
Re: Ladies And Their Men's Ex's by Godmother(f): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
wouldnt you be jealous if your gf's exes all came back and there was a possibility that she might leave with one of them?
Re: Ladies And Their Men's Ex's by iice(f): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2009
. . .not really the jealous type. Threatened? If only. . .am sure he'd like that lol
Re: Ladies And Their Men's Ex's by Abbeycity4(f): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2009
brb. . . .
Re: Ladies And Their Men's Ex's by heather(f): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
generally we shouldn't but when the gal in question is beautiful
Re: Ladies And Their Men's Ex's by posakosa(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Hey ladies why are y'all generally threatened/jealous by/of your man's ex's?

Is it an in-built reaction to that recognised female wiliness or something else?

Some men NEVER get over their ex. Women should never be with a man who compares her with his EX, or takes her phone calls in secret. Its an absolute waste of her time. Its also embarrassing to date a man who will leave you to go back with his EX----see that happen many times.

Any man who keeps his relationship with his EX a secret has serious issues and that girl shouldn't waste her precious time with him.

Exes are no threat; depends on how the man presents his past relationship with the present.
Re: Ladies And Their Men's Ex's by iice(f): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2009
posakosa:

Exes are no threat; depends on how the man presents his past relationship with the present.

Gbam!
Re: Ladies And Their Men's Ex's by LordReed(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2009
posakosa:

Does this include taking their calls in ur current GFs presence?
Re: Ladies And Their Men's Ex's by posakosa(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2009
There's no big deal in taking calls as long as she's not asking you to do things for her.
Re: Ladies And Their Men's Ex's by mbola(f): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2009
It depends.
You can feel suspicious but not necessarily jealous.
Re: Ladies And Their Men's Ex's by victorazy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2009
I must be sincere. Me, i dont think i can 4get my ex-g/f ooohh cuz she was too much. full of love, never turn be down wenever i want to lay egg, infact, my wife must be beautiful and strong on bed so dat she will beat off this remarkable memory away my system.
Re: Ladies And Their Men's Ex's by LordReed(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2009
victorazy:

I must be sincere. Me, i dont think i can 4get my ex-g/f ooohh cuz she was too much. full of love, never turn be down wenever i want to lay egg, infact, my wife must be beautiful and strong on bed so dat she will beat off this remarkable memory away my system.

So why is she ex?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Lonely And So Confused: Pls Anyone There For Me? / Compliment Of The Season 2 Nairalanders / What Makes Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.