Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria (7979 Views)

See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by donogaga(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
One of MMM Nigeria’s top promoter Chuddy Anayo Ugorji, yesterday, November 12, walked down the Aisle with his wife Chiamaka Goodness Okeoma and he did it in style.

The wedding which took place at Elshadai Covenant Church, 7 social clb road, Abul-egba Lagos, witnessed large turnout of well wishers and MMM guiders and participants and even hadKCEE perform…

According to report, Chuddy is the man who brought MMM to Nigeria..
see more photos below:

http://www.dailygossip.ng/news/see-photos-from-the-man-who-brought-mmm-to-nigeria-wedding/

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by darkmarky(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by donogaga(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
More

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Bluezy13(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ok
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by BarclaysV(m): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
K
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by okonja(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2016
naso
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2016
God bless mmm[center][/center]

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by rukygold001(f): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2016
mmmmm
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Maxi112: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2016
God bless MMM cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2016
Is it real ?

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Lovelynature(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2016
This is lovely

Who says lalasticlala must not see this? Who be that? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2016
okonja:
naso
hey,what is MMM?

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by willi926(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2016
Okk, so this guy brought legal fraud to nigeria cool shocked

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by herzern1(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
hey,what is MMM?

More of an organisation that trades in human part....

3 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2016
herzern1:

More of an organisation that trades in human part....

The guy above said "legal fraud"

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by DrinkWater10: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Pon-zi scheme.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Pon-zi scheme.
I don't know what that is?

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by herzern1(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Are you taking his words or mine??....

I hate un-believers undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2016
herzern1:

Are you taking his words or mine??....

I hate un-believers undecided
His

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by DrinkWater10: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I don't know what that is?
a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors -Wikipedia

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2016
DrinkWater10:

a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors -Wikipedia
thanks.
that other guy told me it was a human parts trade.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by DrinkWater10: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
thanks. that other guy told me it was a human parts trade.
He was obviously pulling your legs.

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2016
DrinkWater10:

He was obviously pulling your legs.
I believed him angry for .4..5...6...7... seconds
You know,with ritualist in 9ja
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by DrinkWater10: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I believed him angry for .4..5...6...7... seconds
You know,with ritualist in 9ja
Never heard of such.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Never heard of such.
? What you mean.....talk of ritualist is always ago on this form!!
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by DrinkWater10: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
? What you mean.....talk of ritualist is always ago on this form!!
Oh well what I meant was- I ve never heard of any 'organisation that trades in human parts'.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Oh well what I meant was- I ve never heard of any 'organisation that trades in human parts'.
Yes,then you can imagine my alarm when that guy told me there was 1?!!!!!!!!
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
smiley
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by fineboynl(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
MMM don fund many wedding tire since this year. hence that why you are seeing mmm cake on weddings this days. any wedding you see mmm cake just know that its mmm fund or part of it is funded by mmm.

if you think I am lying take N1,000,000 at 20% loan from the bank which is 12 months to finance your wedding.

put this N1000,000 in mmm for rollover within 6 months you would see that you realize up to N5,000,000

finance your wedding and return your loan to the bank.

even bank managers are playing mmm in their rooms.

mmm the breaker of financial bondage.

it pain me I didn't start last year as I was scared. but now the scare is too high. I lost enjoy from mmm.

if this mmm crashed. another mmm will come out.

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria by DrinkWater10: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Yes,then you can imagine my alarm when that guy told me there was 1?!!!!!!!!
Yea.
I heard that thanks to Trump, 'it is now legal to grab women by the _pussy' in your country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.