Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me (7971 Views)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Henreez(f): 4:19pm On May 24, 2020
Good day everyone, this is a life story of my friend.
She has been married for 2 years now, it seems the marriage is crashing. She needs help.

Her husband has suddenly changed, he no longer compliments her, no matter how good she dresses. As we all know, women are carried away by what they hear, they want to hear to compliment especially from who they love.
Her husband has stopped doing that for a long time now, he rarely talks to her for long periods without losing interest in the convo. Even when she prepares his favourite meal, he doesn't compliment her. He just eats and leaves.

She isn't happy in her marriage.

Now here's the problem, the husband's brother comes around from time to time, he seems to be doing all the right things, compliments her even in the presence of her husband. Tells her how beautiful she is, compliments her meals, listens to her and gists for long whenever he comes visiting. As a matter of fact, she is now fond of him and they talk on phone too. She needed company and thought it isn't wrong.

As time went by, they became so used to themselves. Now she thinks it's not proper but she can't stop. Her husband's brother promised to keep her happy until her husband regains his senses, now it's a problem to stop.

He asked her to visit him which she reluctantly did, now the guy is interested in marrying her, he asked her to file for divorce since she isn't happy.

Please help!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by adontcare(f): 4:20pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmm. If he is interested in u then be interested in him na. If person no want u , leave him be. Pls derive joy now that u r alive. If his brother like u and u like him, pls start something with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Learnstuffs: 4:20pm On May 24, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey go so

So of all the women, it is her brother's wife he wants

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by meetme01: 4:21pm On May 24, 2020
What was your advice or what would be your advice?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Enoch07: 4:21pm On May 24, 2020
tell your friend to apply common sense

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 24, 2020
The woman and the husband brother are MAD people together. The rate of Abomination from these Harlots are unbearable.

Tufiakwa

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by chatinent: 4:23pm On May 24, 2020
I never knew people were this caring to ask a help for a friend but cannot help them in reality!
Meanwhile, back to the epistle whether or not it's you, you vowed before God to love forever from the heart. Remember your vows. Besides, nothing from your post shows the brother is interested in you; for all I know, this is a plan.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by joceey(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmm just tell her to be careful ..Dangerous ground no be say her husband die but alive ,let her don't get carried away by her emotions.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 24, 2020
Here we go again, another my friend story.

Hanty go ahead with the divorce and marry your husband's brother after all, you don dey marry his d*ck already. grin

15 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Macphenson: 4:32pm On May 24, 2020
Where i am from, it's even a taboo for a woman to have a relationship with the husband's brother even though he's dead, how much more a living husband .

Of all the women in the world, he didnt see anybody than his brother's wife.

How is she even sure the husband is not aware that his brother is flirting with her?
How is she sure it's not a set up?

This is wrong from all shades, infact it's a taboo and could come with dire consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by TripA(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2020
if there's a kid already abeg no reason am ...and even without kids still no reason am ..have mercy on the husband mother cause the matter won't have end

Las Las na fake story

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by DanseMacabre(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2020
If I'm not sure of anything else I'm a hundred percent sure that it will end in tears.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by joewhite5252(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2020
make i tell u,stolen water is sweet an bread eaten in secret is pleasant,bt i tel u wen kasala go burst e go bitter pass bitterleaf.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Henreez(f): 4:52pm On May 24, 2020
TripA:
if there's a kid already abeg no reason am ...and even without kids still no reason am ..have mercy on the husband mother cause the matter won't have end

Las Las na fake story

It's not fake oga
She hasn't given birth yet which people believe could be the reason for his sudden change of attitude but isn't 2years too soon to lose patience?

She's very young
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Henreez(f): 4:53pm On May 24, 2020
Macphenson:
Where i am from, it's even a taboo for a woman to have a relationship with the husband's brother even though he's dead, how much more a living husband .

Of all the women in the world, he didnt see anybody than his brother's wife.

How is she even sure the husband is not aware that his brother is flirting with her?
How is she sure it's not a set up?

This is wrong from all shades, infact it's a taboo and could come with dire consequences.

She's very young and naive. She was lonely even in her marriage and needed companion which could be the reason her husband's brother exploited her
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Henreez(f): 4:55pm On May 24, 2020
Learnstuffs:
Egungun be careful na express you dey go so

So of all the women, it is her brother's wife he wants

That's the issue but you can't blame her. When a woman is broken, anywhere she finds comfort, she becomes vulnerable to
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Macphenson: 4:59pm On May 24, 2020
Henreez:

She's very young and naive. She was lonely even in her marriage and needed companion which could be the reason her husband's brother exploited her

There's no excuse for cheating, especially with the husband's brother no matter how naive she is.

She better aborted that abominable feelings and thoughts before it wrecks her entire life.

She should talk to her husband and find a way to fix her marriage.

Trust me she is playing a dangerous game, and either ways. She's at the loosing it end, both men have nothing to loose.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by hybrid11(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2020
your husband want to divorce you but he wants you to be the one to take the fault , why will his brother advice u to leave him? is a setup oo , no fall for this blackmail

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Mayng01(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2020
You have a good start, but the ending sold you out, poor ending! I mean you have cooked up the whole thing up, it did not happen, all happened in your head & my instinct is 100% right. Therefore no advice for you! Drink to that one.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by scopusng(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2020
I spit, what a taboo. Anyway, na you the issue is happening to and not your friend. Intact the story get k leg.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Tillatalk: 6:08pm On May 24, 2020
They are playing games on you lady becareful

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Thatwasepic(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2020
I don't think that you have any insight whatsoever into your capacity for good until you have some well-developed insight into your capacity for evil
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by bonnyhope: 6:38pm On May 24, 2020
See excuse for opening legs for another person

Well, is a fake gist

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Henreez(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2020
hybrid11:
your husband want to divorce you but he wants you to be the one to take the fault , why will his brother advice u to leave him? is a setup oo , no fall for this blackmail

Probably, but how come he lost interest so early into the marriage
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Henreez(f): 6:42pm On May 24, 2020
Mayng01:
You have a good start, but the ending sold you out, poor ending! I mean you have cooked up the whole thing up, it did not happen, all happened in your head & my instinct is 100% right. Therefore no advice for you! Drink to that one.

You talk about advising me like you've got anything to offer. If you had something in your head, you won't be stagnated where you are today.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by fashionale(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2020
Henreez:
Good day everyone, this is a life story of my friend.
She has been married for 2 years now, it seems the marriage is crashing. She needs help.

Her husband has suddenly changed, he no longer compliments her, no matter how good she dresses. As we all know, women are carried away by what they hear, they want to hear to compliment especially from who they love.
Her husband has stopped doing that for a long time now, he rarely talks to her for long periods without losing interest in the convo. Even when she prepares his favourite meal, he doesn't compliment her. He just eats and leaves.

She isn't happy in her marriage.

Now here's the problem, the husband's brother comes around from time to time, he seems to be doing all the right things, compliments her even in the presence of her husband. Tells her how beautiful she is, compliments her meals, listens to her and gists for long whenever he comes visiting. As a matter of fact, she is now fond of him and they talk on phone too. She needed company and thought it isn't wrong.

As time went by, they became so used to themselves. Now she thinks it's not proper but she can't stop. Her husband's brother promised to keep her happy until her husband regains his senses, now it's a problem to stop.

He asked her to visit him which she reluctantly did, now the guy is interested in marrying her, he asked her to file for divorce since she isn't happy.

Please help!

Hope you're reading the rubbish you've typed. With all these flimsy excuses, you're not good for that man. You're looking for a ground to cheat. A disgrace to virtuous married women folks.
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by ProfAmaben(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2020
This is how women deceive themselves and regret later. Where was your husband's brother when you were single? Do you think it's easy for a man to pay school fees, rent etc and have time to compliment anybody?
Sometimes, men don't even remember to barb their hair or buy new clothes due to stress and pressure, any woman that wants compliments, romance etc should be a girlfriend forever.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Angelacruz: 6:55pm On May 24, 2020
It will end in tears
Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by samworthyever: 6:58pm On May 24, 2020
Ur husband brother is a disgrace to humanity, out of the whole women in this world na ur brother wife u want to marry. And u the wife With fish brain.. Let me not talk.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 24, 2020
It could be a trap. You see single ladies and men, many of these married couples are struggling in their marriage and are crushing and burning before the 5 year mark.

Do not allow society pressure you into settling and never moan your single status. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me by divineuk(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2020
She don’t need advice because she already knows what to do which is remain in your marriage, like they say say the Devi you know is better than the angel you don’t know besides it shouldn’t be your husband’s brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Save Me From Becoming A Prostitute / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out / I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.