Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

HELP! My Sexy Mother-in-law Keeps Telling Me To Massage Her Buttocks - Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Sexy Mother-in-law Keeps Telling Me To Massage Her Buttocks - Confused (2986 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out / When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Sexy Mother-in-law Keeps Telling Me To Massage Her Buttocks - Confused by franklyn00(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2016
I hope my mother in law is not looking for my trouble. I have reported her behaviors to her daughter, but she was not taking it serious at all.

How can my mother in law be telling me to be massaging her buttocks anytime she comes from bathroom. She claimed am not her in law but a son and that masculine hands are very soothing in massaging.

But I am not finding it funny because she is too sexy. Her daughter took after her with wonderful back side. The reason I married her daughter in the first place.

I have just finished massaging her now, and meeennn, my konji has started complaining badly.

Should I send her away. But my wife won't hear any of such.
#Palmgossip

Re: HELP! My Sexy Mother-in-law Keeps Telling Me To Massage Her Buttocks - Confused by ohn1759: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2016
Mumu man. See food for your front you dey ask whether make you chop. I beg phyuk her big yansh wella olodo.
Re: HELP! My Sexy Mother-in-law Keeps Telling Me To Massage Her Buttocks - Confused by eleko1: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2016
lies from the pit of hell
Re: HELP! My Sexy Mother-in-law Keeps Telling Me To Massage Her Buttocks - Confused by iamharkinwaley: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2016
Hmmm Op! later you'll start getting annoyed and pain if they abuse your life finish.....
what's this?
Re: HELP! My Sexy Mother-in-law Keeps Telling Me To Massage Her Buttocks - Confused by greatwhite(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2016
grin sick people

(1) (Reply)

End Time Lagos Girl: See What This Dam Wore To Ikeja City Mall.. (photo) / Reason Why Men Can't Stop Cheating / Happy New Year Fellas. Get In For #10,000 Naira Give Away... (NLbully won)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.