Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) (46814 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
JUHABACH:

first of all boko haram didnt originate from peaceful protests, but from a group of persons radicalized by their leader yusuf. secondly since when duid peaceful protest against perceived injustice become synomous with religious fanactism?!
these people have been persecueted constantly for the most part of the year (iirc there was a video of one of their member's deceased body being dragged through a waste dump) yet have only continued with peaceful protests and your bright idea is to further provoke them?

pls believe me when i say that if the shia sect decide to become an actual terrorist group, then this country will be in very big trouble

Truth is, the massacre of Christians is a welcome development to those demonic fanatics that us why a supposed human being that puts food thru his mouth and breath through his nostrils will call the attack on Christians and beheading of pastors a peaceful protest. Boko haram only became a problem to them when people of same faith started feeling the heat too.

Some Nigerians are the most devilish and bigoted set of idiots to walk the face of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Handsomecole:
This is exactly how Boko - Haram of today started, the Govt of then treated them with kid gloves now see what it has become . The security agencies should continue to feats on them with their bullets , the DSS should also continue to gather intelligence on any of their leaders. Clamp them down and jail them.

Bllody terrorists.
this your post is more terror oriented than there movement thus, you are a bigger terrorist... spits on your post. angry
Handsomecole:
This is exactly how Boko - Haram of today started, the Govt of then treated them with kid gloves now see what it has become . The security agencies should continue to feats on them with their bullets , the DSS should also continue to gather intelligence on any of their leaders. Clamp them down and jail them.

Bllody terrorists.
this your post is more terror oriented than there movement thus, you are a bigger terrorist... spits on your post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Maybe it was in your dream that boko haram started peacefully. Boko haram that came out in Maiduguri, attacking churches and beheading pastors started peacefully?

Now I see that what some animals regard as peaceful is the total annihilation of people who don't share similar beliefs to theirs or have different ideology to theirs.

Ignorant and foolish Nigerians will just make up stupid stuff just to defend their useless god in Aso Rock.

You are nothing less than what your Moniker Calls you A goat.
Must you insult anyone before you make a point. Everyone is here bearing his or her opinion and you started insulting ppl. If you don't have anything tangible upstairs you KP your mouth shut .

I wonder the kind of Parents that brought you up.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You and your family will never know peace.

So the killing of people who practise their own religion is justified? Where is the peace and Tolerance you claim islam preaches. Can't you see you fellows just deceive yourself in the name of religion.

In christendom, we have the Catholics as the major head of the Christian faith, Anglican, Methodists, Jewish Christians, pentecostal, etc Under christianity, but news Flash, we sing and praise God with one voice. Why is it different in Islam?

When I say islam is dying, a stupid person would say trash to me ,A religion that doesn't speak with one voice doesn't it look to you that it's completely dying out. I doubt islam would live the next 150 years with behaviours like this... no offence. You don't know what you worship. Or even do.

Quranic Obligation is old school now. A battle of 1400 years and una never resolve am,shay you no get idea say the fight na futile war ni.

Islam needs new testament. #Myopinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by effty(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Can ds stupid IMN members try ds in Iran? Mind you, I said IMN not Shia members.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by kassy777: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
babyhrt:
This is absolutely unacceptable.....are there no alternative way of resolving conflict other than this senseless killing and maiming?

These are Nigerians na.

I am thoroughly disappointed with this Government
But, there were leaders, presidents and heads of states before this government today. Why, I mean why is the government runing side by side with killings? This is just one year six months, the killlings are so much. What if this government runs into four years, just imagining the deads we will count. Tufiakwa.
Oh my God, these are human beings. May this apc government allow me sleep this night peacefully without flying mind of dead human beings just today in this country. I am not related to any, do not even know any of them, but, I am not comfortable when people abi humans are killed. They are not cow, ants, even dogs. Apc, stop this killing, please am begging. Some of us are restless for this innocent deads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
davtosh:

No be Genocide. Na insecticide.

Must they generate into something as deadly as Bokoharam before we start running upandan helter skelter

And small time some ppl will say they are working for BUbu

If the past governments before Buhari had dealt with Bokoharam like this we won't be talking about Chibok girls.

A very useless comment.. The first set of boko haram members that originated from Maiduguri was wiped off the face of the earth before some members who escaped regrouped and turned into the most deadly terrorist group in the world. When there are news all over the Internet, just a click away, some mofos won't read.

Is it that Nigerians are just dull, ignorant, don't read news or are just plain foolish?

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
Handsomecole:

Bllody terrorists.

Try shut up

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Reptyle(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Otenestbestyaho:
Who cares? Iran should come to their rescue before buhari slaughter them all for suya!!!

...And you think when "Iran comes" they will specifically target only enemies of the Shiites right?

The elders say that the "Elulu" bird that is calling for a rainstorm has conveniently forgotten that the rain will fall on it too.

Be careful what you wish for my friend.

3 Likes

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by kenx1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Buhari Killing Muslims

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
davtosh:

You are nothing less than what your Moniker Calls you A goat.
Must you insult anyone before you make a point. Everyone is here bearing his or her opinion and you started insulting ppl. If you don't have anything tangible upstairs you KP your mouth shut .

I wonder the kind of Parents that brought you up.

Reasonable response are reserved for sensible humans and not animalistic demons that abound in this country. When foolish Nigerians can't even place their hands on news available on the Internet, but jumps right in to make idiotic and useless comment, then what are such foolish beasts expecting? A pat on the back? I don't pat fools on their backs, I hit them where it hurts.
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by JUHABACH: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Truth is, the massacre of Christians is a welcome development to those demonic fanatics that us why a supposed human being that puts food thru his mouth and breath through his nostrils will call the attack on Christians and beheading of pastors a peaceful protest. Boko haram only became a problem to them when people of same faith started feeling the heat too.

Some Nigerians are the most devilish and bigoted set of idiots to walk the face of the earth.

i do not understand your point. please show me where or when exactly members of the shia sect beheaded or even hurt any body during their protests.
pls sir stop promoting ignorance. from what i ve heard, the shia sect played a significant role in protecting corpers during the 2011 post election violence.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Adeyemi0(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hypocrites around... Diversities in this country is affectiong spontaneous and rational thinking... Nigerian Why? The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'm off.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Reptyle(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

A very useless comment.. The first set of boko haram members that originated from Maiduguri was wiped off the face of the earth before some members who escaped regrouped and turned into the most deadly terrorist group in the world. When there are news all over the Internet, just a click away, some mofos won't read.

Is it that Nigerians are just dull, ignorant, don't read news or are just plain foolish?

Methinks it is you that needs to do some reading sir.

Boko Haram has always had fundamentalist ideals cloaked as a peaceful religious movement and because the initial campaign against their existence was not sustained, they morphed from a rag tag band of bandits to the well organised guerilla army they are presently.

While I cringe at the heavy-handed tactics employed by government agencies in quelling the Shiite protests, I am afraid there is very little option left to the government in this case. It is either this matter is handled with kids gloves like Boko Haram and risk another debilitating wave of militancy or the government does the needful, howbeit painful.

There is freedom of worship and association as long as it does not infringe on another citizens right or militate against national security. I grew up in Kaduna and Zaria where the Shiites have their headquarters and can tell you that the Shiites are far from a peaceful religious group.

By the way here is a link that will give you a bit of a background information on the origins of Boko Haram.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by hrykanu231(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
Handsomecole:

Bllody terrorists.

I am not a Muslim, please what exactly is their offense?

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
holuwatobhy:
Ok
This trump quote funny die grin grin grin
Did he really say it? Or you just form am for your room grin grin
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by gozzlin: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Islam o!

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ferdinandu:
Wanted to say that these guys have freedom of peaceful protest and that there is freedom of religion in this country. But on the contrary I remembered that Boko Haram started peacefully like this but degenerated into a monster that wanted to consume us all. Now I said No room for religious fanatism in this country again. All of them must die first before they cause another mayhem in this country again. They should carry their stupid sect back to Iran.
Gbammmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by ERO32: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
zoba88:
more
this is too bad!! Human life doesn't count again in nigeria and pmb paid $50million for the realease of 21 chibok scam, hw many was killed today? Police my foot.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
JUHABACH:

i do not understand your point. please show me where or when exactly members of the shia sect beheaded or even hurt any body during their protests.
pls sir stop promoting ignorance. from what i ve heard, the shia sect played a significant role in protecting corpers during the 2011 post election violence.

Read and understand what I wrote.. I was agreeing to your point regarding the comment of the mofo you replied. I was referring to boko haram and not Shia sect. Read again, this time, slowly..

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by bolanto24(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ferdinandu:
Wanted to say that these guys have freedom of peaceful protest and that there is freedom of religion in this country. But on the contrary I remembered that Boko Haram started peacefully like this but degenerated into a monster that wanted to consume us all. Now I said No room for religious fanatism in this country again. All of them must die first before they cause another mayhem in this country again. They should carry their stupid sect back to Iran.

You deserve a slap for this comment to reset your brain. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
hotice01:
Those of you supporting the killing of members of this sect are hypocrites!
I just pray this doesn't snowball into a hydra headed monster that will be difficult to eradicate.
They are playing the victim card,taunting the government to make mistakes such as this so as to gain international support and sympathy,when they go on the offensive,they may be worse than Boko Haram.
They know they might be killed and brutalized but they still come out,both old and young.They don't fear death,that makes them even more dangerous.If they decided to go on the offensive by forming a terrorist organization,I fear Boko Haram will be child's play!
May God help Nigeria and give our leaders wisdom.

U must be tHe master organizer of this act, because this is what the wanted and which they ve gotten. I pity those yeye police men that shot @ them. They will run and no no peace, anyway tHe Nigerian army might come to help sha,

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Muslim killing Muslims, what kind of religion cool
[/b]Can't they be allowed to practice their faith[b].

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ferdinandu:

Why don't you carry your stupid Christianity back to Rome abi Israel?

Na Amadi oga get this land
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Daboomb: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
davtosh:

No be Genocide. Na insecticide.

Must they generate into something as deadly as Bokoharam before we start running upandan helter skelter

And small time some ppl will say they are working for BUbu

If the past governments before Buhari had dealt with Bokoharam like this we won't be talking about Chibok girls.

Hehehehhe! U badt gaan ni! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
Wallahi this is not right, even if they want to punish them let them be arrested. But killing them is barbaric, what happened to tear gas, hot water and other anti riot apparatus?

I'm disappointed at the way the army/police run their show, especially on innocent civilians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by delerx(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
Well from my own point, since they r Muslim terrorists they r dangerous whether u kill them or not. I evil in them will still one day be perpetrated
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Obynolee(f): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ferdinandu:

This is the mentality of the Nigerian Police Force when they first launched their attack on Boko haram,but what do we have now?,we have spent billions of dollars in the fight and calling on the international community to help.We have lost both in human and material.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Reptyle:

Boko Haram has always had fundamentalist ideals cloaked as a peaceful religious movement and because the initial campaign against their existence was not sustained, they morphed from a rag tag band of bandits to the well organised guerilla army they are presently.

While I cringe at the heavy-handed tactics employed by government agencies in quelling the Shiite protests, I am afraid there is very little option left to the government in this case. It is either this matter is handled with kids gloves like Boko Haram and risk another debilitating wave of militancy or the government does the needful, howbeit painful.

There is freedom of worship and association as long as it does not infringe on another citizens right or militate against national security. I grew up in Kaduna and Zaria where the Shiites have their headquarters and can tell you that the Shiites are far from a peaceful religious group.

By the way here is a link that will give you a bit of a background information on the origins of Boko Haram.

This doesn't in any way agree to that guy's claim that boko haram was given a kids glove because Yar'Adua ensured they were dealt with while their Alhaji sponsors ensured they regained freedom only to wreck havoc.

Also, how does a radicalization signify fundamentalist ideas cloaked with peaceful religious movement? What brought about the radicalization? Was it external forces or same set of founders further decided to fully achieve their goals of annihilating anything un-islamic?

Comparing Shi'ites movement with boko haram, how do they correlate? Shi'ites are basically Muslims, practicing Islam in the manner that suits them or are we no longer a secular country? Have they ever shown any sign of radicalization like Boko haram terrorists did? Or rather, they seek to practice their believe in such manners that suits them most.

I just hate how things are done in Nigeria and how Nigerians reason. There are pedophiles out there, including emirs getting involved and in some cases endorsing it, kidnapping teenage Christian girls, converting them to Islam and marrying them off against the wishes of their parents, there are blood gulping lunatics out there ever ready to lynch their fellow country men for claims of blasphemy, there are fulani herdsmen terrorizing and maiming farmers all over the country, yet these ones are given the kid's gloves. But when it involves a peaceful sect like Shia, they are sprayed with live bullets just as peaceful IPOB protesters are killed too.

2 Likes

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Daboomb: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Reptyle:

I am interested in KNOWING what the atrocities of these Shiites, in Nigeria, are?

Where can we get information on what exactly they did in Nigeria, to warrant being shot at?

I dont like to argue from an ignorant point of view, which is what most people here are doing or using bigoted mindset to attend to issues of National interest.

Anyone with knowledge should point us to documented evidence of what they have done, so we can make independent and informed opinion about them.

Until then, we should all refrain from accusing them.

2 Likes

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Obynolee(f): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
lordcabasa:
Just as It was in the 1970's.

The Tyrant in "Agbada" never disappoints.
It seems there is no more right to protest nor freedom of Orderly Assembly, Neither is their a Right to Freedom of Speech.

Can someone tell me if our Constitution has not been suspended in part yet?

Do these people deserve the IPOB Treatment?

What is their Offence If any?
I JUST DONT WAMT TO BELIEVE OUR ARMS BEARING SECURITY AGENCIES FINANCED BY OUR COMMON WEALTH HAS BEEN REDUCED TO MURDERING MACHINES.

FOR Pete's sake the courts are there for a reason.
Someone need to school the TYRANT. THIS IS 2016 we watch Foreign Medias, can't remember seeing this carnage even in Wild Life Channels. We can't keep acting Less than the obtainable standard in a Foreign ZOO.

My opinions though that's if I still have that right of expression.

See DSS at your back,they will arrest you for obtaining money from Dasuki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At Oluwatosin Saraki's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.