Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) (46815 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Reptyle:

...And you think when "Iran comes" they will specifically target only enemies of the Shiites right?

The elders say that the "Elulu" bird that is calling for a rainstorm has conveniently forgotten that the rain will fall on it too.

Be careful what you wish for my friend.

I guess that demon called Buhari is the elulu bird you talking about...

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by ensamy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
If we were all athiest , peace will return into the World .
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
When they want to retaliation they should face the sunnis or whatever they call themselves and leave Christians out of it, that is my own, cos I can see the federal government is creating a hostile environment to fester another terrorist group

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
But i cant see any weapon on d shitte guyz... Naija police na wao...is like dis govt ve affinity to kill people...apc n buhari na wao

2 Likes

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by jossy4joseph(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Good for them
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Obynolee(f): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
hotice01:
Those of you supporting the killing of members of this sect are hypocrites!
I just pray this doesn't snowball into a hydra headed monster that will be difficult to eradicate.
They are playing the victim card,taunting the government to make mistakes such as this so as to gain international support and sympathy,when they go on the offensive,they may be worse than Boko Haram.
They know they might be killed and brutalized but they still come out,both old and young.They don't fear death,that makes them even more dangerous.If they decided to go on the offensive by forming a terrorist organization,I fear Boko Haram will be child's play!
May God help Nigeria and give our leaders wisdom.

I hope they(government) think,this is how boko haram started, our corrupt Police force even killed Yusuf(their leader) in detention in an attempt to prevent him from talking thinking that they have murdered evidence but what do we have now?,how much have spent?,how many lives have lost?,how many orphans,widow and widowers have we made?.

2 Likes

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by hotice01: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
bankyblue:

U must be tHe master organizer of this act, because this is what the wanted and which they ve gotten. I pity those yeye police men that shot @ them. They will run and no no peace, anyway tHe Nigerian army might come to help sha,
I do not take lightly to false accusations sir!
Pls do not the malicious against me!
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Seun360(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Islam is the worst thing to Mankind. A useless religion.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Emassive(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
As much as I don't like Islam, your comment makes a sane human sick in the stomach. They have a right to Trek anywhere anyway they want to. People should just give them the chance to do so when they want to set out. How many times did your lots close down Lagos campaigning for PDP and APC last year... did the police shoot everyone for keeping us on a day long traffic jam. NO. Sleep tight

Ferdinandu:
Wanted to say that these guys have freedom of peaceful protest and that there is freedom of religion in this country. But on the contrary I remembered that Boko Haram started peacefully like this but degenerated into a monster that wanted to consume us all. Now I said No room for religious fanatism in this country again. All of them must die first before they cause another mayhem in this country again. They should carry their stupid sect back to Iran.

3 Likes

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by patmil: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
I wonder when human life will have value in Nigeria? They were killed and some tear gassed for protesting SMH. Americans were protesting violently for days after Trump won the election and till now nobody have been killed. I just wonder if the case will be the same if that same protest was after buhari won the last presidential election... sad

3 Likes

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Emassive(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Killing this guys will make some extremist among them seek for weapons for retaliation soon. The Northern leaders know what they are purposely doing with this. Even a fool knows that nobody will forgive his neighbor for knowingly killing his family member without GOD Grace. I give Nigeria 10yrs less to start fighting this Movement in a large phase... The difference will be that it's not North East but North Central and Northwest will suffer the higher casualty

2 Likes

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
hotice01:

I do not take lightly to false accusations sir!
Pls do not the malicious against me!

Oh! So sorry, maybe is my mis use of english words........I should ve side u took the words out of my mouth. because what u wrote is what I had in mind to write
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
davtosh:

No be Genocide. Na insecticide.

Must they generate into something as deadly as Bokoharam before we start running upandan helter skelter

And small time some ppl will say they are working for BUbu

If the past governments before Buhari had dealt with Bokoharam like this we won't be talking about Chibok girls.

A very useless comment.. The first set of boko haram members that originated from Maiduguri was wiped off the face of the earth before some members who escaped regrouped and turned into the most deadly terrorist group in the world. When there are news all over the Internet, just a click away, some mofos won't read.

Is it that Nigerians are just dull, ignorant, don't read news or are just plain foolish?

2 Likes

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Gwazah(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
lordcabasa:
Just as It was in the 1970's.

The Tyrant in "Agbada" never disappoints.
It seems there is no more right to protest nor freedom of Orderly Assembly, Neither is their a Right to Freedom of Speech.

Can someone tell me if our Constitution has not been suspended in part yet?

Do these people deserve the IPOB Treatment?

What is their Offence If any?
I JUST DONT WAMT TO BELIEVE OUR ARMS BEARING SECURITY AGENCIES FINANCED BY OUR COMMON WEALTH HAS BEEN REDUCED TO MURDERING MACHINES.

FOR Pete's sake the courts are there for a reason.
Someone need to school the TYRANT. THIS IS 2016 we watch Foreign Medias, can't remember seeing this carnage even in Wild Life Channels. We can't keep acting Less than the obtainable standard in a Foreign ZOO.

My opinions though that's if I still have that right of expression.
When we talk of education, we don't just mean completing the necessary years and obtaining the certificate, but the ideologies u hav that enables u to analyze some situations and drawing a logical conclusions. Who in this country is yet to know that liberal democracy is not working? Yes we hav our fundamental human rights, but there are exceptions, we the masses hav failed in exercising these rights in Nigeria, Boko Haram started just like this Mohammed Yusuf de leader was arrested and prosecuted in federal high court Jos, every body reminded the federal govt of his right to religion and today look at where we are! Such religious processions are rights, but the police must be notify. Are we still in the eral of showing extremism? Let follow the reality and leave paper work aside.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2016

I see a new terrorist group loading. Very unfortunate tho. We have an idiot as a president.

When GEJ was on seat, we had shia muslims but where were they ? Yet islam claims it's religion of peace.. grin islam makes me laugh most times.

GEJ allowed them to stage religious practices, no intimidation, no worries. I'm happy I was born a christian.

Very disappointed with this stupid president we have. Allowing the USA and Saudi Arabia to remove him because he's fulfilling Quranic Obligation to Islam. Keep religion aside and do something reasonable! Fùck! This man ain't thinking! Sunni islam shouldn't always oppress these people!

2 Likes

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Djdeebrain(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
Do u all knw how innocent Biafrains have been killed by this unconstitutional Government. U all are shouting and calling on UN and Armnesty international because half grown terriorist are being killed shame on u all. Una never see anything. #sai_baba

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by JoeBlocks(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
All in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by hotice01: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
bankyblue:

Oh! So sorry, maybe is my mis use of english words........I should ve side u took the words out of my mouth. because what u wrote is what I had in mind to write
Apology accepted Sir,
Godbless you!
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
googlepikins:
make police shoot you by mistake before December

Well i never engage myself in activities that will disrupt the peace of the environment, Any group that are protesting using arms like cutlass, plank, iron or anything that can harm anybody is illegal... Have you ever see where police shoot BBOG protest or any peaceful protest?

I am a Muslim to the core but i will never support any useless group. Why will they block COAS and chanting war song?

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well i never engage myself in activities that will disrupt the peace of the environment, Any group that are protesting using arms like cutlass, plank, iron or anything that can harm anybody is illegal... Have you ever see where police shoot BBOG protest or any peaceful protest?

I am a Muslim to the core but i will never support any useless group. Why will they block COAS and chanting war song?

I hope so.

But shia muslims aren't bothering people, war song or not, let them have freedom of religion. Afterall they don't attack you fellows, unless they are attacked.

Sunni islam is known for terrorism in the middle east, asides Hezbollah, ISIS /ISIL, Al Qaeda, Al Nusra, the one from Philippines and Indonesia are Sunni islam majority terrorist groups.

Question is, why is Sunni islam majority bent on rooting out every body? One religion cannot exist and rule this world.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by fkaz(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Disintegration of Nigeria will caught many unaware

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by cosade(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Daboomb:

I am interested in KNOWING what the atrocities of these Shiites, in Nigeria, are?

Where can we get information on what exactly they did in Nigeria, to warrant being shot at?

I dont like to argue from an ignorant point of view, which is what most people here are doing or using bigoted mindset to attend to issues of National interest.

Anyone with knowledge should point us to documented evidence of what they have done, so we can make independent and informed opinion about them.

Until then, we should all refrain from accusing them.

These could be interest to you. However, note this post does not reflect my opinion on the issue at stake.

Watch this video showing Nigerian Army officers begging Shiite members who barricaded the road in Zaria | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/watch-this-video-showing-nigerian-army.html?m=1

What You Should Know About The Shiite Group « Orange Blog
http://www.orangesngblog.com/2016/01/what-you-should-know-about-shiite-group.html?m=1
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2016

Mr Buhari if tried may face criminal charges for Genocide, do you reckon with individuals loosing their lives for the sake of protection of a religion.

As far as I'm concerned, the treason he Holds Nnamdi Kanu for holds no water. He should be charged for mass killings (Genocide), Tyranny in a democratic system of government.

Call me names if you so wish,but if I was a judge in the Hague, I will demand for a trial for buhari immediately he concludes his tenure before any rubbish he tries again come 2019. He has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that he is very incapable of ruling a nation.

This man doesn't know what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Whytelyon:

I hope so.

But shia muslims aren't bothering people, war song or not, let them have freedom of religion. Afterall they don't attack you fellows, unless they are attacked.

Sunni islam is known for terrorism in the middle east, asides Hezbollah, ISIS /ISIL, Al Qaeda, Al Nusra, the one from Philippines and Indonesia are Sunni islam majority terrorist groups.

Question is, why is Sunni islam majority bent on rooting out every body? One religion cannot exist and rule this world.

Like i said i am a Muslim, To hell with Sunni or Shia to hell with them both. A friend ask me sometimes which part of them i belong to and i tell him all i Know is i am a Muslim..

Sunni and Shia i believe are just group funded by some people so as to have control over them. Nobody deny anyone freedom of religion but don't disturb me with yours...
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
Whytelyon:

Mr Buhari if tried may face criminal charges for Genocide, do you reckon with individuals loosing their lives for the sake of protection of a religion.

As far as I'm concerned, the treason he Holds Nnamdi Kanu for holds no water. He should be charged for mass killings (Genocide), Tyranny in a democratic system of government.

Call me names if you so wish,but if I was a judge in the Hague, I will demand for a trial for buhari immediately he concludes his tenure before any rubbish he tries again come 2019. He has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that he is very incapable of ruling a nation.

This man doesn't know what he's doing.

Like your opinion count, Yoruba adage says.... Ti a ba fun were ni aye se oku iya boba se wu, O ma sun je (If a mad man was given an opportunity to do whatever he wish to his mother, He might roast and eat her.. Now watch this video below and tell me it's peaceful with cutlass and different arms they are carying.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/watch-this-video-showing-nigerian-army.html?m=1

Like i said i am a muclim but i support Govt in curbing this people activities before it get out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Like i said i am a Muslim, To hell with Sunni or Shia to hell with them both. A friend ask me sometimes which part of them i belong to and i tell him all i Know is i am a Muslim..

Sunni and Shia i believe are just group funded by some people so as to have control over them. Nobody deny anyone freedom of religion but don't disturb me with yours...

Of course not. Let me explain something to you that you don't understand.

Buhari (shìt be upon him) is commander in chief of armed forces, president federal republic of Nigeria ,Grand commander of the niger and the first child of Britain when it comes to nigeria.

Now let me ask you,why is he keeping El Zakzaky in detention? What is his offence? That his followers are not happy that you keep their leader in detention and you resist dialogue you shoot them,order your forces against them... In a democratic setting, are you suppose to hold people against their will and no crime? What really is his offence?

The Shia muslims stage a presentation and it irritates you, and you arrest their leader, because you have assumed power. Isn't this arrant nonsense?

When you wake up by 5:00am to pray, do you realise some people are still asleep by then? What if someone takes it upon himself to break the speakers and shoot everyone in the mosque, how would you feel? Taking the food off the table from people because you have enough is not only stupid,but it shows how low in reasoning your president is.

Buhari should resign. He's just wasting time,power and everything. He's not using his office wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Whytelyon:

Of course not. Let me explain something to you that you don't understand.

Buhari (shìt be upon him) is commander in chief of armed forces, president federal republic of Nigeria ,Grand commander of the niger and the first child of Britain when it comes to nigeria.

Now let me ask you,why is he keeping El Zakzaky in detention? What is his offence? That his followers are not happy that you keep their leader in detention and you resist dialogue you shoot them,order your forces against them... In a democratic setting, are you suppose to hold people against their will and no crime? What really is his offence?

The Shia muslims stage a presentation and it irritates you, and you arrest their leader, because you have assumed power. Isn't this arrant nonsense?

When you wake up by 5:00am to pray, do you realise some people are still asleep by then? What if someone takes it upon himself to break the speakers and shoot everyone in the mosque, how would you feel? Taking the food off the table from people because you have enough is not only stupid,but it shows how low in reasoning your president is.

Buhari should resign. He's just wasting time,power and everything. He's not using his office wisely.

LOL i think you should just come out plain and tell us you are a member of the Shitte and we know you only blabbing cos of your leader who is gonna be in detention for long.. Their offense is they are disturbing the peace of the society.. if you like call PMB any name that na your cup of tea, Any group of people who are planing to bring this country down will meet their Waterloo. We are not ready for any kind of activities that can lead to what we have in Boko Haram, If FG have taken Boko haram serious the way they take these Shitte serious, We won't have what is going on is North East today.

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by sirfee(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
This is pure evil and injustice.Another boko haram in the making,Lord please save us

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 2:11am On Nov 15, 2016
And they laughed when they victimized ipob youths and killed Christians for alleged blasphemy....

Now you see being Muslim is not a major criteria to being safe in the North

R.I.p though ...BTW you will never see catholics going to war with protestants or vice versa...

SAY NO TO RELIGIOUS FANATICISM USE YOUR HEAD... YOUR BRAIN HAS A GOD GIVEN FUNCTION....

1 Like

Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 3:28am On Nov 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Maybe it was in your dream that boko haram started peacefully. Boko haram that came out in Maiduguri, attacking churches and beheading pastors started peacefully?

Now I see that what some animals regard as peaceful is the total annihilation of people who don't share similar beliefs to theirs or have different ideology to theirs.

Ignorant and foolish Nigerians will just make up stupid stuff just to defend their useless god in Aso Rock.

Do you know how boko haram started or what you read on the pages of newpaper or piece of imagination? Are you speaking cuz you hate Buhari or cuz you really want to defend Shiites?
Boko haram started peacefully,they start preaching in mosques selling their ideas,their followers grew and it snowballed to killing of christains while other Muslims watch cuz they were not affected when there will no christains to kill in the north,they turned to killing other Muslims,you need to see how these guys operate (Boko haram)to understand. Coming to Shiites these guys will shut down any city they 're in whenever they have one acitivity or the other,Shiites isn't even a Nigerian Muslim thing it is a foreign influence and I can tell you they have as many converts as possible exactly they way boko haram started. Am not saying they should be massacred,they should be stopped by all means. If you are making assertions to it with facts not out of hatred.
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by dollarlander: 3:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Handsomecole:
This is exactly how Boko - Haram of today started, the Govt of then treated them with kid gloves now see what it has become . The security agencies should continue to feats on them with their bullets , the DSS should also continue to gather intelligence on any of their leaders. Clamp them down and jail them.

Bllody terrorists.

This is exactly how Boko - Haram of today started, the Govt of then treated them with kid gloves now see what it has become . The security agencies should continue to feats on them with their bullets , the DSS should also continue to gather intelligence on any of their leaders. Clamp them down and kill them.
Re: Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 4:38am On Nov 15, 2016
hotice01:
Those of you supporting the killing of members of this sect are hypocrites!
I just pray this doesn't snowball into a hydra headed monster that will be difficult to eradicate.
They are playing the victim card,taunting the government to make mistakes such as this so as to gain international support and sympathy,when they go on the offensive,they may be worse than Boko Haram.
They know they might be killed and brutalized but they still come out,both old and young.They don't fear death,that makes them even more dangerous.If they decided to go on the offensive by forming a terrorist organization,I fear Boko Haram will be child's play!
May God help Nigeria and give our leaders wisdom.

Then let Buhari release their leader. But why us he still holding their leader in custody ? He released bokoharam suspects but he keeps this one under lock. But sincerely, I see no reason why El Zakzaky should be in custody

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At Oluwatosin Saraki's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.