Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? (3348 Views)

See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) / Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Ismaxtr3(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2016
if her papa fit dey afford 2 give her mama 50k every 2wks 4 hair, she wont beg 4 50k on twittr

1 Like

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Lol
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by drnoel: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
This is why I'll always advice guys that no matter what, they should try and make some money because even if you're as ugly as a masquerade and as far as you have the money, ladies will always find something beautiful in you cool

They will be like: "Wow, he has a cute shadow", " Wow, his tribal marks are matured " . . . cheesy cheesy

Still why would I be giving a chick 50k to make her hair? Is she on salary? Am I her employer? smh
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by MackBrooklyn: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2016
drnoel:

Still why would I be giving a chick 50k to make her hair? Is she on salary? Am I her employer? smh

Bruh, if you get the money, nobody go tell you before you go give her OoO cool
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Pple hav no chill at all... News that is as stale as this...

I just saw what someone wrote.. End time girlfriend.... grin grin

What is up with Nigerians and this end time thing? End time this end time that... Trump won they said he is end time president... That is how I was at sizzlers. One woman asked for popcorn, they gave her and she said "ah.. Why is the popcorn so small? Na wa o.... End time popcorn"

grin I couldn't even stop laughing.. Next thing another nairalander will say end time post... grin

1 Like

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2016
But that doesn't stop her from cheating smiley

Most ladies that are in a relationship because of the money are more likely to still cheat smiley
MackBrooklyn:

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by MackBrooklyn: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
But that doesn't stop her from cheating smiley

Most ladies that are in a relationship because of the money are more likely to still cheat smiley

Ma'am, I can't be giving a girl 50k and not be cheating on her too tongue
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Gee645(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
obviously, been priti could means ure morally deformed. may ur father dey give you 50k na
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy you don turn to father Christmas.... who would be at the losing end? Is it not you? You give her free sex and free money and what do you gain? Only free sex grin cheesy grin

Girls will be getting richer while men will be getting poorer tongue....I really don't understand the logic of men, seriously!

Any guy that have this mind set is living in captivity aka slave mentality..... they should continue cheesy
MackBrooklyn:

Ma'am, I can't be giving a girl 50k and not be cheating on her too tongue
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
50k is too small na haba angry
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by MackBrooklyn: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
cheesy cheesy you don turn to father Christmas.... who would be at the losing end? Is it not you? You give her free sex and free money and what do you gain? Only free sex grin cheesy grin

Girls will be getting richer while men will be getting poorer tongue....I really don't understand the logic of men, seriously!

Any guy that have this mind set is living in captivity aka slave mentality..... they should continue cheesy

cheesy grin

Queen, the shît is just that looking back to the total money estimation person don spend on a girl, 50k is just too small. And you could also try and recollect all the stipends you don collect from guys and the ones dem don spend on you, more than 50, right?? cool

You girls are paying us back with your pussy, that's what you probably didn't realize, you feel me?? cool

The Bible says "Givers shall never lack though" cool

BTW, the girl above me is another Karishika cheesy
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
I've never collected any stupid money from any man apart from my father undecided

Will pvssy feed you when you're hungry? Will pvssy contribute to your investment? Will pvssy buy you nice clothes and shoes?

Meanwhile, smart girls will use all the money they collect from men to invest on themselves tongue
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Queen, the shît is just that looking back to the total money estimation person don spend on a girl, 50k is just too small. And you could also try and recollect all the stipends you don collect from guys and the ones dem don spend on you, more than 50, right?? cool

You girls are paying us back with your pussy, that's what you probably didn't realize, you feel me?? cool

The Bible says "Givers shall never lack though" cool

BTW, the girl above me is another Karishika cheesy
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by MackBrooklyn: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I've never collected any stupid money from any man apart from my father undecided

Will pvssy feed you when you're hungry? Will pvssy contribute to your investment? Will pvssy buy you nice clothes and shoes?

Meanwhile, smart girls will use all the money they collect from men to invest on themselves tongue

cheesy grin

Why are we even having this conversation sef since it's certain none of us will yield. Let's just pretend we understand each other points cool
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Okay smiley
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Why are we even having this conversation sef since it's certain none of us will yield. Let's just pretend we understand each other points cool

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by drnoel: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Bros that's the point. Money worked hard to get should be spent as one see fit and my hard earned money won't be spent in such blatant way by some tramp who doesn't deserve it. So to re-quote u, I get am but choose to spend it in other ways and it irritates then hell out of me when I see little girls demanding what they never worked for.
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by MackBrooklyn: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
drnoel:

Bros that's the point. Money worked hard to get should be spent as one see fit and my hard earned money won't be spent in such blatant way by some tramp who doesn't deserve it. So to re-quote u, I get am but choose to spend it in other ways and it irritates then hell out of me when I see little girls demanding what they never worked for.

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba na so we am nowadays too OoO. If you no get money wey you fit spend, all those girls no go give you love OoO cheesy
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by blezzymoore: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
This is why I'll always advice guys that no matter what, they should try and make some money because even if you're as ugly as a masquerade and as far as you have the money, ladies will always find something beautiful in you cool

They will be like: "Wow, he has a cute shadow", " Wow, his tribal marks are matured " . . . cheesy cheesy
hahahahas

1 Like

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by drnoel: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba na so we am nowadays too OoO. If you no get money wey you fit spend, all those girls no go give you love OoO cheesy

Funny enof thats not true. When I was younger I used to think that true but it is not. In my young days I too used to spend money I didn't have then on those daughters of Eve but got nothing in return. When I go older and had enof to spend, I didn't see any reason why I had been a fool in my younger days, spending for peeps that didn't value what l couldn't give them then. I mean one girl had the audacity to tell me when in my Uni days that if I didnt have I should go and borrow to spend on her.
Now am much older I feel for young naive men who have to go thru what I went thru. The thing about most women young men don't know is that they mostly don't know what they want. They will follow almost anything that catches their fancy, it could be money, muscles or looks. Young men should learn how to assess in the first few minutes they meet a girl cos that will save them lots of headcache and heart break.
Since I got older and know what I do, I have never gone after a woman, they come for me. Cheers.
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by MackBrooklyn: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
drnoel:

Funny enof thats not true. When I was younger I used to think that true but it is not. In my young days I too used to spend money I didn't have then on those daughters of Eve but got nothing in return. When I go older and had enof to spend, I didn't see any reason why I had been a fool in my younger days, spending for peeps that didn't value what l couldn't give them then. I mean one girl had the audacity to tell me when in my Uni days that if I didnt have I should go and borrow to spend on her.
Now am much older I feel for young naive men who have to go thru what I went thru. The thing about most women young men don't know is that they mostly don't know what they want. They will follow almost anything that catches their fancy, it could be money, muscles or looks. Young men should learn how to assess in the first few minutes they meet a girl cos that will save them lots of headcache and heart break.
Since I got older and know what I do, I have never gone after a woman, they come for me. Cheers.

cheesy grin

Baba, I don read one of your stories on the sexuality section. You sef na Baba for the girls OoO cheesy cheesy
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
She is mistaken because I know she is yet to see that kind of money before. even her natural hair lacks nutrient. No be only 50,000 na 50 million.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Told Me "Babe Please Take Off My Shirt", Then... / Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. / My Wife Is Not Swallow My Cum (18+ Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.