Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,622 members, 7,844,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? (5762 Views)

Fathers,how Do You Feel When Your Daughters Hide From You To Dress Up. / Fathers How Do You Bond With Your Family. / I Need Contacts To Ngos That Defend Married Women Against Callous Divorces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2007
Haha Eurphoria gets owned again! embarassed
Re: Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? by ZuluNation(m): 2:37am On Jan 11, 2007
Donzman:

Haha Eurphoria gets owned again! embarassed

Donzman abeg it don do, lets forgive and forget cry
Re: Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? by mamaput(f): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2007
chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
You people have blinded me.
my eyes l.
Re: Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? by Sista(f): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2007
@Easyy

All these hypocrites constantly criticizing and attacking AA women for their baby mama reputation and now they want to get on your case for saying you wouldn't dare marry a woman with a child for another man.

I have one child and I am not with her father but we are both raising her. In fact, her father has been there sense day one, he watched her come into this world and he hasn't left her side sense, she is now the age 14 and has a healthy relationships with both of her parents.

What you say and how you feel about single mothers doesn't bother me at all and I am the AA women. So, I don't quite understand why they are so bothered about something they attack each time they get a chance to do so.

You guys know who I am talking about.

You Baby Mama attackers.
angry
Re: Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? by Easyy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2007
I realise there is a growing number of, mostly foreign based, Nigerian ladies who do not like to hear that a man would not want to marry certain kinds of women. I have always believed, and still do so, the reason is because they realise it affects them in a personal way.
Re: Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? by mamaput(f): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2007
What is a certain kind of woman
Re: Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? by Sista(f): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2007
@Easyy

It doesn't affect me because I don't want anyone who does not want me due to my having a child or due to anything they disagree with about me. I prefer for a man to be honest about his intentions no matter if he thinks my feelings will be hurt.

I just hope you are not sleeping with women who have children and making them believe that you intend to marry them by having a relationship with them which suggest you are very much interested in them in that kind of way as well as you are interested in their children. undecided In other words, I hope you are true about what you say in terms of not getting with women who have children. If you are not interested in marrying them, please don't lead them on by pretending that you are interested in them in that way just so you can get between their legs.

I hope you let them know if and before you sleep with them (which I hope your not) that you would never marry a woman who has children for another man. shocked

Are you that honest? I hope so.
Re: Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? by syren: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ post

I'll never understand this myself, it's extremely selfish to completely disregard and adandon one of the biggest responsibilities you'll ever have in life. I have a lot of respect for the dutiful single parents out there whether male or female and all the absent parents, I hope they get what's coming to them.
Re: Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? by Leilah(f): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
My childs father was an african american man and we were married. He has abandoned his daughter from day one. His father (nigerian) abandoned him and his mother (african am) when he was a new born baby. It continues and continues. I would not have even given birth if I were not married. I was married and look what happened. Some men just don't care. There are men here (white) that do these things also. I dont have the stats though.
Re: Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? by Leilah(f): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2008
@sista, same here, I remarried nearly five years ago A'isha knows my current husband from the day she was born.

The distance tends to justify their ignorance sometimes, as in the fact that her father lives in US and I live in EU. I reckon though, even if I stayed in PA the situation would be the same. He's always to busy with one thing or another.

Sure I eventually found out then that he had a number of other children in IL and one or two in IA. Shame on him.
Re: Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? by dudubobo1: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2008
I still dont understand why women like to have children for men who are clearly irresponsible or at worst, they should have a discussion with men before leaving themselves open to pregnancy.

I would rather than women keep their bodies till they are ready for procreation, which should be after marriage. If you have a baby for a man who has no part in your life, why do you think he will be more interested simply because you decided to have a child for him? Try and get realistic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise / Lonely!!! / My Wife Blocked Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.