Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

"I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" (75690 Views)

Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by themonk(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2016
I wonder what he would say when they break up
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by naijamakossa(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by okowande(f): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2016
Kini big deal Na today!!
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Mileslamar1(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2016
aha Deadpool
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by kinibigdeal(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2016
What's the moral of this?
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by okowande(f): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2016
Na now una knw?? Kni big deal?
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by decub: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2016
Piercedclit:
I shall pass on this. Sex on anyother dates but not the first. Heck! First dates are for getting to know eachother
That's me cool
That's African. Westerners do not think that way.

1 Like

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by okowande(f): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2016
Na now una knw?? Kini big deal?
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by FemiFaniKayode: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2016
Nma27:
Still in prison?

No I came back 2days ago and knack that my baby mama real good.
Prison konji na die my sister
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by nathz45: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2016
that's one good thing about the westerners, they are so out spoken unlike our ladies here that have Msc in PRETENSE

3 Likes

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by teebillz: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2016
Nma27:
Eeeem doesn't really work here in 9ja because of pur mentality... angry

It works, my dear.
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2016
He didn't hint at first date sex. What kind of journalism is this??
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by talktonase(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2016
Piercedclit:
I shall pass on this. Sex on anyother dates but not the first. Heck! First dates are for getting to know eachother
That's me cool
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by kettle84(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2016
Piercedclit:
That's me cool
really?....so,when are we having our second date
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

No I came back 2days ago and knack that my baby mama real good.
Prison konji na die my sister
Good one... Lol
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2016
teebillz:

I works, my dear.
I works huh... Aii
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by teepsee(f): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2016
veekid:
If you can buy a car without test driving it; then you can go ahead and marry her without sampling her...
oga is ur woman a car? And are you buying her?

Some people self undecided iyaftire
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by FemiFaniKayode: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2016
Nma27:
Good one... Lol

Be my baby mama I still have plenty of those naija yams.
I will take you out of poverty
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Sensual knowledge that crashes marriages if mishandled. I pity you.
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmmmm,love built on lust!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by teebillz: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2016
Nma27:
I works huh... Aii

Er... my bad.
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by esuLAAROYE(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2016
veekid:
If you can buy a car without test driving it; then you can go ahead and marry her without sampling her...
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2016
After the first, i even doubt we'll have one at all tongue
kettle84:
really?....so,when are we having our second date
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Yawnssss.... Not surprised
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by goingape1: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2016
nathz45:
that's one good thing about the westerners, they are so out spoken unlike our ladies here that have Msc in PRETENSE
that's why I call them black idiots!
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2016
The gods are wise, no stories please cheesy
talktonase:
story for the gods
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by veekid(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2016
teepsee:
oga is ur woman a car? And are you buying her?

Some people self undecided iyaftire
I'll reply this only if you can show me evidence you havent been sampled before
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by veekid(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2016
esuLAAROYE:
hmmmmmmmmmmm

That's the truth ma'am
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
This means its all about her sexual attractiveness and if by any means she loses her nubility then its ineluctable the marriage will end . Celebrities giving their fans the wrong ideas . undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
It worked for them ...not everyone's life is governed by social,religious or cultural rules. I have read enough miserable stories on this forum to realise that you have to abide by your own rules to be happy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by mcpapillo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:
Kiss and tell asshole
They are happily married but you're bitter, Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.