Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

"I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" (75689 Views)

Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by coolviv: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
veekid:
If you can buy a car without test driving it; then you can go ahead and marry her without sampling her...

You do realise that you are talking about a human being and not a promo product? To be sampled with no commitment to buy?

My brother na so boys go dey sample your daughter before deciding to marry her?
If you can go ahead to ask for sex, then you can go ahead to marry her.

This is Africa not America..
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
lol like as if they wont still divorce? no b american celeb, just give them time just like the marriage of mariah carrey, usher, jaylo, anjelina jolie, and the list goes on and on.
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by ajasbaba(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
sooo

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by MOSTEC(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Am not surprised, i give them a year or 2, nd u see divoice. The dude is a blockhead,can't he realise he has just been traped in a web
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Aye aye. Even pre-first date sef. It gets rid of most of the tension and you can then both relax and laugh and get to know the true yous. smiley
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
sekxy:
lol..
U'r just fine anyhow kiss
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by kaystick86(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
AYE
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Piercedclit:
I shall pass on this. Sex on anyother dates but not the first. Heck! First dates are for getting to know eachother
That's me cool

Ur moniker though.
Well as dey say. U can't judge a book by the cover.
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Gegz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
AYE
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
U'r just fine anyhow kiss
thank u
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by veekid(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
coolviv:

You do realise that you are talking about a human being and not a promo product? To be sampled with no commitment to buy?

My brother na so boys go dey sample your daughter before deciding to marry her?
If you can go ahead to ask for sex, then you can go ahead to marry her.

This is Africa not America..

Show me evidence you've never sample any woman in your life before?

1 Like

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by SassyVixen(f): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
No wonder he promoted it in his Marvel movie Deadpool!

Crazy character. smiley

It takes a special kind of guy to get committed after first date sex but I don't subscribe to kissing and telling. Some things should be kept private.
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
asuo27:
Blake lively...my favourite actress on "gossip girls".

They slept together on their first date...good for them cos Ryan felt like taking the relationship to the next level...it's just not advisable.

Thank God! Here I was thinking I'm d only one that have seen gossip girl. But my favourite actress in gossip girl is d Lady that played Blair, Queen B.

2 Likes

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

Be my baby mama I still have plenty of those naija yams.
I will take you out of poverty
See ur Mouth
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mattkent:

Thank God! Here I was thinking I'm d only one that have seen gossip girl. But my favourite actress in gossip girl is d Lady that played Blair, Queen B.
Annoying Blair. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by iamkingzlee(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
F*cking a girl on the first date won't change anything if the guy is serious about the girl. There are more important things to look at.

1 Like

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by tatucci: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:
Kiss and tell asshole

Hian! u dey here dey drink paracetamol.

Allow the wife complain nau..

Have u seen the way he looks at her? He loves his wife, probably. Saying this doesnt take that away.

People wey dey sleep together after them marry and keep am as secrets still end up hating and divorcing. So please...
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Jalinco: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Piercedclit:
I shall pass on this. Sex on anyother dates but not the first. Heck! First dates are for getting to know eachother
That's me cool
Is sex on first date not part of the knowing each other things?
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by sisisioge: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Well well well...
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by zanebaddo(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
asuo27:

They slept together on their first date...good for them cos Ryan felt like taking the relationship to the next level...it's just not advisable.
... Loved dat movie dat year
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
thebluntt:
Nairalanders say "Aye" if you support sex on the first date

http://thebluntt.com/knew-one-sex-ryan-reynolds/

Not really bad.

1 Like

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by juligon: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Piercedclit:
That's me cool
hmm..thats you sha.. but no difference.. it's fornication on the first or last
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
asuo27:

Don't go to S A because 99% of relationships are consummated on the first date and they have no problems with that, their lives isn’t as complex as Nigerians made theirs to be

daily bread is all what they are after while Nigerians indulge in all source of crimes just to live a flamboyant life style which have dented our images globally

2 Likes

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by buffalowings: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yeahhhhhhhh
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by buffalowings: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
talktonase:
like you dont tell your GF's

Baba e jebure grin
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by koning: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
If we don't do it on the second date, you are not the right girl for me. The sexual attraction must be there from the first date.
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by piagetskinner(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
and y is he taking pride in his frivolity??

This is the kind of culture nigerians or africans like embracing
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by repogirl(f): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Beautiful couple. Love them both.
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Well dooooneeee.... Chief Consummator Lmao
carmag:

Don't go to S A because 99% of relationships are consummated on the first date and they have no problems with that, their lives isn’t as complex as Nigerians made theirs to be

daily bread is all what they are after while Nigerians indulge in all source of crimes just to live a flamboyant life style which have dented our images globally
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
asuo27:
Annoying Blair. grin

Yeah, and attention seeking Serena.
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Chingyyang(f): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
So how do we know these data plans are legit?............ quote author=christian8592 post=51109933]haha...the guy should ve just kept it private na[/quote]
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by ernieboy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
kinibigdeal:
What's the moral of this?
I think
the moral is DAT gals should allow guys chook on the first date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.