Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

"I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" (75684 Views)

Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Best approach I think, if it will work it will work superbly, if it's Sex he wants he will leave after that, that's it. No need to waste each others time.

Thing is, as a guy, what I want is just to have sex first, if we connected really well, then we can date. If it doesn't Oya bye.

A girl will take you more seriously after good phuck

1 Like

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by calabardick(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
thebluntt:
Nairalanders say "Aye" if you support sex on the first date

http://thebluntt.com/knew-one-sex-ryan-reynolds/

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Sotenna(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
asuo27:
Blake lively...my favourite actress on "gossip girls".

They slept together on their first date...good for them cos Ryan felt like taking the relationship to the next level...it's just not advisable.

They slept together.

Please enlighten me, is "sleeping together" with someone and "having sex with someone" not two different kinds of activities?
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by mikolo80: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Piercedclit:
I shall pass on this. Sex on anyother dates but not the first. Heck! First dates are for getting to know eachother
That's me cool
sex is getting to know you all the way
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Damfostopper(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:
Kiss and tell asshole
get d Bleep owta here

Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by lordyugo: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Piercedclit:
I shall pass on this. Sex on anyother dates but not the first. Heck! First dates are for getting to know eachother
That's me cool

u should b more focused on his intentions he has for u nt hw long it took to hv sex, naija girls kp makn dat mistake
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Chylo(m): 4:57am On Nov 18, 2016
veekid:
If you can buy a car without test driving it; then you can go ahead and marry her without sampling her...

I dont want to call you a big fool. Is your wife a car?
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by veekid(m): 5:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Chylo:

I dont want to call you a big fool. Is your wife a car?

Can you proof to the world you've never sample any woman who hasn't legally married to you in your lifetime ?#Oniyeye;
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by coolviv: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2016
veekid:

Show me evidence you've never sample any woman in your life before?

No viable way of showing any evidence. But even if I've sampled 100 women, I won't come out to a public forum to validate it as something good.

It's just like telling lies which we know is wrong but because we do it and most people do it, should we now come out in public and claim that telling lies is good?

Lots of young impressionable boys and girls in this forum. Pass on wisdom to them not sins..
Re: "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" by Chichi4you: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello Everyone, my name is Happiness but I prefer you call me ChiChi. We can get to hookup and then be nice friends, call or text to me on my number 0903 808 9546

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.