Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy (11526 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by chamotex(m): 1:13am On Nov 05, 2009
Bunch of Hot women . . . . . . . . *shakes head*
Ashewo Association
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 05, 2009
chamotex:

Ashewo Association

And here comes the chauvinist who won't accept that women have a sexuality. Oh well that's your cup of tea. I'll keep on admiring what mother Nature has taken so much to generate.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 05, 2009
I see it everyday. . . .
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by TheSly: 1:36am On Nov 05, 2009
stillwater:

Lol, most wowo!!! No apologies!!! tongue
angry sad
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by chamotex(m): 1:40am On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

And here comes the chauvinist who won't accept that women have a sexuality. Oh well that's your cup of tea. I'll keep on admiring what mother Nature has taken so much to generate.

And where did that come from? undecided undecided undecided
You've got me confused with someone else.
I'm not a prejudiced person . . . . . far from it.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 05, 2009
chamotex:

Ashewo Association

So why this comment? Calling women ashawos just because they appreciate good things is not an cheap joke. Na real expensive one.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by chamotex(m): 2:00am On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

So why this comment? Calling women ashawos just because they appreciate good things is not an cheap joke. Na real expensive one.

I'm not knocking anyone for appreciating whatever . . . . It's not my business
If you knew me, you would know that was a joke.

You wouldn't understand anyway . . . . . . .
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 05, 2009
chamotex:

I'm not knocking anyone for appreciating whatever . . . . It's not my business
If you knew me, you would know that was a joke.

You wouldn't understand anyway . . . . . . .

It was an expensive joke. undecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by chamotex(m): 2:08am On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

It was an expensive joke. undecided

And what is the expensive joke? undecided
Don't get yourself worked out over nothing . . . . . It wasn't personal.
Afterall, there's nothing wrong with being Hot.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 05, 2009
chamotex:

And what is the expensive joke? undecided
Don't get yourself worked out over nothing . . . . . It wasn't personal.
Afterall, there's nothing wrong with being Hot.

I am not getting personal. But I felt it was inappropriate to refer to the ladies here (married and unmarried) as ashawos.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Czarskit(m): 2:16am On Nov 05, 2009
Two fighting, Ashawo make dem fight, okpo amebo call police seun, police seun settle ban dem. . .

cheesy grin tongue
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by OgidiBoy(m): 2:17am On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

Chamotex is far from being a chauvinist pig, woman wrapper maybe. His been trying to take my kunbee from me angry angry
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by muffins(f): 2:20am On Nov 05, 2009
^^Please Ogidiboy, stop trying to interfere in the fight, thank you. grin grin grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by chic2pimp(m): 2:21am On Nov 05, 2009
Pweety4me:

@OP 2 be honest i probably would'nt think d guy was nigerian because most 9ja guys wowo kwa! lipsrsealed grin
Don't worrry the Women aren't any better. Una just dey manage unaaselves for that country of yours cool

muffins:

^^Please Ogidiboy, stop trying to interfere in the fight, thank you. grin grin grin
Will you sharrap dia tongue Bloody instigator cool
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by chamotex(m): 2:22am On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

I am not getting personal. But I felt it was inappropriate to refer to the ladies here (married and unmarried) as ashawos.

I wouldn't know if anyone here is one . . . . . . so that has no meaning to it.
It would have been 'inappropriate' if I meant it in that context.
That aside . . . The people I was actually refering to know who they are
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by OgidiBoy(m): 2:27am On Nov 05, 2009
muffins:

Chip2pimp has said it all, "you little instigator" so you looking for a fight sha grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by muffins(f): 2:39am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Chip2pimp has said it all, "you little instigator" so you looking for a fight sha grin

When did chic2pimp say that?, I'm off to check that out and as for you, quit being an ebele and get your long nose out of people's businesses, thank you. cool
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by OgidiBoy(m): 2:43am On Nov 05, 2009
muffins:

When did chic2pimp say that?, I'm off to check that out and as for you, quit being an ebele and get your long nose out of people's businesses, thank you. cool

What is an ebele, it better not be somthing bad angry angry
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by muffins(f): 2:51am On Nov 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

Don't worrry the Women aren't any better. Una just dey manage unaaselves for that country of yours cool
Will you sharrap dia tongue Bloody instigator cool

Shatapp and go and make up with your brother, Chamotex. cool
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Gabry(f): 2:53am On Nov 05, 2009
I dont know ooo., . .  Im not Nigerian but I know for me if I see a Handsome boy, only one thing will come to my head which is:-

YUP! He's gay! NEXT! cheesy
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 05, 2009
Gabry you aren't serious. Ahahahahhaha cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Gabry(f): 2:58am On Nov 05, 2009
^^^ Sorry sis. I am serious oo this time. I saw two handsome guys on the streets last week and my friends were like DAMN! Their so Hot that I want to take them like NOW!!!! NOWWW!!!! And one of my friend said that she would rape them cause their so hot and out of the sudden, they both french kiss each other and we are like WHOT!?! DANG!

And my friend says: SHIT! Why did God left all the ugly one for us?!?! angry

LMAO! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 05, 2009
Ahahahha that's some traumatic experience. Sorry oooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:57am On Nov 05, 2009
i think "DAAAAAMMMMNNNNNN YOU ARE SEXY!" then i look at him from head to toe.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by chic2pimp(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2009
YOU LOT ARE @ LEAST BEING HONEST WHEN IT BECOMES TO LOOKING @ MALE BULGES cheesy grin.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Igwe9(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2009
bluespice:

you obviously seem to have me confused with someone else
ahh well. . .
who? lol, c'mon spice it kiss up with your little blue chili cool
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by honeric01(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2009
Now i see why he complains all the time angry grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Godmother(f): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

They immediately get wet and later proceed to fantasize about him dominating them in bed that same night.

Your fantasy, Im sure and I wonder why it doesnt happen often undecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by debest1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
Quote from: debest1 on Yesterday at 10:21:14 AM
ahhhhhhhh Godmother!!! No wonder i ve been dreaming of some woman hunting me in my dreams so na u dey "shase" me? Abeg get out of my dreams and get into my arms jare,

My love! My heart !! From my dreams straight to reality.I have finally found you. running in slow motion into debest's arms

lol, now dats a smart girl, grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2010
wen i see a fine boy i use my feminine instincts immediately.i make use of my cat eyes by givin d guy a sexy luk n sometimes wen i see 2 many women r all over d guy i just ignore him n give him a body message once in a while.n sometimes stare at his dick n get him know were i'm staring shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by sjeezy8: 3:19am On Jan 13, 2010
wow this thread really made me smile and laugh

Now i know what babes think when the keep eyeing me
grin cool

chineke its not easy o o o o o
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Moonstone(f): 3:24am On Jan 13, 2010
^
In your dreams.

@ topic, I think - 'Hmmm cute' and then go to his ring finger. . . . then lips (in that order)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. / What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? / Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.