Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy (11525 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by sjeezy8: 3:31am On Jan 13, 2010
^^^^ hater cool
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 13, 2010
sjeezy8:

^^^^ hater cool

You shouldn't even talk. Mouf mouf!
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 13, 2010
I'm yet to hear one of you ladies say
you'd pee in ur pants
lol

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by SisiKill1: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2010
They think. . .No way he's Nigerian. shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2010
ahhh, he must be mixed!!
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by SisiKill1: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2010
That or he's from Niger Republic cheesy
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by honeric01(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2010
uhm, don't they check out the backside too? undecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by freecocoa(f): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2010
I think wow dis guy is fine.i wanna marry him,after 1o sec i come bak to my senses & think he probably has a gf anyway.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by kokonets(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
freecocoa:

I think wow dis guy is fine.i wanna marry him,after 1o sec i come bak to my senses & think he probably has a gf anyway.

LWKMD!!!
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Akabiboy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2010
@FL-GATORS
Do you work for Allstate insurance company? i work for the same company incase you wondering why i asked.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2010
God dayuum thats one sexy moofooker grin grin now come talk to me grin grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2010
Damn! U gurls are pathetic.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Princek12(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
They think he's not Nigerian and shy away from him. In other words, the handsome boy intimidates them.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by bluespice(f): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

God dayuum thats one sexy moofooker grin grin now come talk to me grin grin
lol same here!
or sometimes *now think up a reason to go say hi, * or *self to brain: start flashing the elusive smile nao!* tongue
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 14, 2010
Akabi_boy:

@FL-GATORS
Do you work for Allstate insurance company? i work for the same company incase you wondering why i asked.

No, I work for Geico
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Konjour(m): 6:34am On Jan 14, 2010
[color=#006600][/color] @ freecocoa,me thinks, If all the girls think same,nobody's gonna get him cuz all of 'em are already thinkin' about an abstract opponent.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2010
Kai!

This is serious o! So you girls also ogle and think nasty thoughts too. I even heard one say she undresses him with her eyes and imagine him naked. I used to Think that that was strctly a 'guy' thing? Kai!

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Akabiboy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2010
FL Gators:

No, I work for Geico

Thought you work for Allstate. Geico is taking all Allstate customers this days.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Loveme23(f): 12:27am On Jan 16, 2010
I wil try 2 talk 2 him and get 2 knw him. I won't let him off my sights cos I wil like 2 be around all d time.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 16, 2010
Loveme23:

I wil try 2 talk 2 him and get 2 knw him. I won't let him off my sights cos I wil like 2 be around all d time.

See my ladies going for what they want. cool
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by GL(f): 1:06am On Jan 16, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

That or he's from Niger Republic cheesy

Niger?!?!
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by adagz01(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2010
Good to see the ladies saying the truth
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by chinedumo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
Some lady i know says when she sees a handsome guy
see asks her self what else does he have
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Ybutterfly: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2011
^^^^^look at the important part of his body^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by jeffman(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^look at the important part of his body^^^^^^^^^^^

lol @ important part of his body
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2011
kulyie:

wen i see a fine boy i use my feminine instincts immediately.i make use of my cat eyes by givin d guy a sexy luk n sometimes wen i see 2 many women r all over d guy i just ignore him n give him a body message once in a while.n sometimes stare at his Joystick n get him know were i'm staring[b] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wen i was still a player i wuld have done xactly d same tin!! grin grin grin
freecocoa:

Or a wife! Dis is wat i will fink now!! cool cool cool 8[/b])
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
I will look from his face to his finger to see if he is taken. If he is not, then am going to have a fantastic night cos i would close my eyes and see him kissing and massaging me, infact for a few nights before i can forget him
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Ybutterfly: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2011
jeffman:

lol @ important part of his body

^^^^^^^yeah men look at the body parts of women like bre.ast & butt^^^^^^^^^^^so women should do the same thing with men^^^^^
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by joanana(f): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2011
I will say to myself Wow!!!!!! that guy is sooo sweet n hansome. I wish u are mine but i know its not possible. I just admire n move on! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by shedraq1: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
i do not think anything
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by tpia5: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
i wonder how some of you will cope if you live in the metro dc area/USA, where handsomeness/beauty is routine.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by tpia5: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. / What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? / Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.