Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,582 members, 7,865,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Mother Regrets Forcing Her Daughter To Sleep With Her Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Regrets Forcing Her Daughter To Sleep With Her Father (829 Views)

I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Regrets Forcing Her Daughter To Sleep With Her Father by Cornerstone99: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mother regrets forcing her daughter to sleep with her father when she was a teenager. The woman identified as Justine, has expressed her regrets over forcing her then 11-year-old daughter Amanda, to have sex with her father for money.

The mother and daughter duo who appeared on popular TV series, Dr.Phil, had confronted themselves after 20 years of the abuse. According to Amanda, her parents made her start drinking alcohol from the age of 13, and afterwards made her join in when they were having sex. She also claimed her mother and her father Jim, made video tapes of their sexual trysts and took sexual photos of her, which they eventually sold online.

Amanda told her mother: β€œI know I made poor choices, my innocence was stolen from me.” Dr Phil asked Justine: β€œIn what parallel universe does a mother watch her daughter performing a sex act on her husband and her father?”

#Palmnews
Re: Mother Regrets Forcing Her Daughter To Sleep With Her Father by Cornerstone99: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is wickedness
Re: Mother Regrets Forcing Her Daughter To Sleep With Her Father by shakur11(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
MAd Mother
Re: Mother Regrets Forcing Her Daughter To Sleep With Her Father by shakur11(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Cornerstone99:
This is wickedness
She cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Deal With The After-sex Moments / When A Girl Says She Wants A God Fearing Guy / A Lady Turned Gay In The Bed Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.