Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (56213 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by freecocoa(f): 12:03am On Nov 18, 2016
A man can't do shakara for me, for whatever reason.

They always come around.cheesy

No regrets.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 18, 2016
ipain:
The guy don chill because I put him in the picture. Over 90% of the time when these idiots talk like that, they do not see how they connected to the same picture. They automatically forget their mother is woman, their sister is woman and their daughter will be woman. I had to make him see how he is also insulting those female gender in is bloodline.

When i see comments like such...me i just laugh and ignore and keep scrolling. People always be stereotyping because one small girl ate their money. A girl has probably forgotten that she collected any money from u.

D wey dem dey take shame women for this forum dey fear me, Sote me sef come dey pity women LMAO. especially Paulkillerman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by holyfather(m): 12:16am On Nov 18, 2016
NubiLove:
My question was NOT "do you regret rejecting a broke man's advances?"

And I only need answers from ladies and NOT a male's point of view.

[b]PS:
Over 95% of men have some form of curvature on their erect p.en.is.... it is rare to see a perfectly straight erect p.en.is.[/b]

Hey don't make it sound like everyone has a bent apparatus. That ain't true. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2016
I don marry now.
But when I still dey town. uuuuhm omo I be fine boy o like seriously and it used to be hard for me to take no from a lady easily.

Story time grin

When leventist still dey Naija in the 90s, I entered I wan buy pork, Na so I jam one of their sales girls in the mall. Very pretty dark Akwa Ibom girl, although never knew she's akwa ibom until later.The lady fine like mamywater. I walked up to her greeted her she answered and tried to chat her up nd she replied me with I'm busy. I said OK I'll be around tomorrow, she said OK. The next day I went back tried talking WITH her and got to know her name as Enobong but she said she was not interested. for two weeks I kept going to buy what I didnt really need because of her.grin She would tell me No.

So one day I said to my self before I left home today is the last day I will go to that girl and ask her out.And meant it. That day I didn't go to buy anything but to ask her for the last time. So I went straight to her greeted her and said I'm coming, so I went to one of her colleagues that I knew have been seeing me there and I sensed they were kind of close and said.

" Excuse me sister, I don't know if you've been noticing me coming " she said yes I see u around I said most time I come because of Eno and today is very last day I will come to ask her out again, I like herso much I want her to be my friend but she keeps saying No. I have tried enough to convince her and today is the very last day incase she tells you later. grin it sounds like a threat . Love Na by force? grin but really I was fed up. Not that two weeks is too much to woo a lady but the shakara too much Na.

So I thanked her couleague and was heading back to Eno at another corner, then I heard the lady call me and said pls come back and sit at the snack section, Snacks section is her own section. so I did.
She left her place and went to meet Eno and I saw them talk briefly and she came back and said she's coming. It was like magic.
Later Eno came and joined me at the snack section but could not wait because of work and we had a date for another day at Express Fisheries. we became best of Friends. We both fell deeply in love and I nearly married her, brcause I really wanted to but Fate played a trick on us and we ended up not marrying each other.

Ladies and Shakara no be today. E DON Tay grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2016
NubiLove:
My question was NOT "do you regret rejecting a broke man's advances?"

And I only need answers from ladies and NOT a male's point of view.

PS: Over 95% of men have some form of curvature on their erect p.en.is.... it is rare to see a perfectly straight erect p.en.is.

Lai Mohamed, which men, speak for yourself man, you don't know the type that God bless me with.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op,i wont lie cos all liar will go to hell fire. cheesy Me and hard to get are like bread and butter and i have never regrt playing d shii.#teamphtg

u and "hard 2 get" are like dis abi?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 18, 2016
WomanOfRace:
A guy has been asking me out for 6good years. He started before i entered school till i graduated and even tried to shower me with gift. Traced my house but i never accepted. My mum was even pleading on his behalf. I may have grown feelings for him if he had stopped,but the more he press ,the more i feel he was suffocating me and a threat to my health.

I still don't regret

Well, you know say me i go tell u truth. i no go lie for you. Its somehow good that u didn't gree for the guy.

Bcuz u will just be punishing him. If i were him, I would be thanking u sef.

people seem to forget that there's always a girl for every guy, if one no gree, another one go gree.

Why will i even chase a girl for 6 years. I dey craze ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by loanky: 12:34am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by NEROSKY(m): 12:36am On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:

Playing hard to get means persistently displaying your lack of interest in a guy. Now that's different from blowing hot and cold, giving him a green light this minute and pushing him away the next minute.

If your definition of hard to get is the same as above then yes if I don't like him, I fully play the hard to get part.
That means you're unstable like Nigerian Govt. & Economy..
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by thexzy(m): 12:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Towncrier007:

And wah if he isn't playing games with u, won't you at least honour his persistence and open legs for him
Omoh, even if na your sister, you'll never support her to do that. It doesn't have to be that way, She'ยง not a LovePeddler na....there are plenty other ways to get this fixed..
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by pelumi2tu(f): 12:55am On Nov 18, 2016
all is love
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Lastking147(m): 1:07am On Nov 18, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lwkmd o.
Hey Sugar cool
Can I Hug you grin
Nice pix Btw
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 18, 2016
Never Everyone has a purpose I deal with less drama in my life ...

Notice the ones who really love you after all the noise and act

Sometimes our standards are to protect is not every man will value you but the right one will

he's not willing to build he never will
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by oluwalewis(m): 2:08am On Nov 18, 2016
Sugarhugs:

I already gave you e-hug. I'm not in the country.
e-hug in dis recession, chai I don enter one chance
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by DICKtator: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

It will be cruel to be with someone just because you feel sorry for them. I cannot say yes when I have no feelings ,chemistry or common ground with that person. It's about being compatible and complimenting each other. I am not perfect by all means I am realistic. Relationships should not be about trying to make it work. It should work.

Just shut up!!

OK?

What are you doing here?

Shouldn't you be in ze other room?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by SaffronSpice: 2:22am On Nov 18, 2016
If you aren't hard to get,you aren't a prize to net.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Emma5097: 2:38am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
No cannot relate to that. Why beat about the bush it's exhausting. If I am not interested I say so, I am not rude. The ones that persist ( some men cannot take no for an answer) I will break it down point by point as to why it is never going to happen.

Damn straight mean. God go judge you. If them do your brother u go like am Anyway sha kudos for not been rude. Many girls leave their home training for house.

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 18, 2016
DICKtator:

Just shut up!!

OK?

What are you doing here?

Shouldn't you be in ze other room?

grin grin grin grin
It you argue with an idiot it means there are two idiots.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 18, 2016
Emma5097:

Damn straight mean. God go judge you. If them do your brother u go like am Anyway sha kudos for not been rude. Many girls leave their home training for house.
See with that statement I could say a lot, but I won't I am not one to be rude without cause.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by emi14: 2:46am On Nov 18, 2016
Kentura:
she played hard to get... now I'm dating her younger sister... and she moves around with one fvck boy like that! tongue

What do u mean by Bleep boy? You're also bleeped guy to another better placed boy than you.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 18, 2016
shinarambo1:
I am sure those 2 different girls i toasted because i fell in love with them are regretting it grin They are both still singles and are my friends on facebook and instagram.

So you are still monitoring their progress till today and wishing them badluck just because they turned you down?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by IRobot7(m): 3:46am On Nov 18, 2016
I smell lies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Girls for here no go talk true
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Mydappy: 4:13am On Nov 18, 2016
This girl commit suicide after playing hard for him https://youtube.com/watch?v=i3Xl7SrjnB4
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Lexusgs430: 4:17am On Nov 18, 2016
Kentura:
she played hard to get... now I'm dating her younger sister... and she moves around with one fvck boy like that! tongue

Nah only that Family get female pickin?
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:25am On Nov 18, 2016
truthsayer007:

hahaha bros, It's Chop & not shop cheesy cheesy Person dey correct Pidgin
... Its pesin not person .. You Wey dey correct pidgin no come sabi am .. Chaiitonguetonguecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.