Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,577 members, 7,850,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos (65668 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Dele Momodu In His Office In Abuja (photos) / Section Of Senator Wamakko's Building Collapses In Sokoto. Photos / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by TeamSimple(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmm

A one eye man in the land of the blind is a king

Hero ko Heineken ni

This man failed our heroes past

Failed in our time

FAiled the future generations

N some blind mofos call him their hero
Honestly we deserve the kinda leaders we get in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by gbounty: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmm

Hero ko Heineken ni

Failed in our time

Gbham!
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Jlow2: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=Enochman post=51120206]MY OGA AT THE TOP

only you na you
you can like if u feel he is a HERO[/quote no be ijaw dem d drink here oh
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Jlow2: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
dienlmods:

Na only you waka come...even your fellow zombies sees you as an outcast. ..everybody in NL hates you...

Though you don't say much or say over bad things, but everybody knows you are so irritating. .. and people hate you for that
FATALITY!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Candyrain(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rose2014:

Mba. Odichago mmadu.
Dalu nke ukwu, Nne oma

Candyrain nowkeoma, Freeze juru ese gi(that's if U'll understand lmao)

Hahahahah... of course I do understand all conversation, my only difficulty at times is in writing grin tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by IRobot7(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jonathan, I regard you. You will forever be a man of peace.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Yahami(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2016

I like this man for one thing even if he is corrupt, his ability to contain and mingle with other ethnic groups..., if we no tell other part of the world now they'll never know which tribe he Belong...CONCERN CITIZEN
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Candyrain(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
freeze001:

Ewo! si ya ndo biko! A mam na o naghi a ria nke ukwu

Imego nke oma nne, dalu. I'm back to full health now.
Rose2014 has been really great.

Biko kele mem ya nke ukwu
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by HBIAFRA1: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Zombi hang ur dead self
sarrki:
Hmmm

Hero ko Heineken ni

Failed in our time

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Firefire(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
ajepako:

O tun ti n ja e je abi?

O je ya ma sare moto lo ko si enu reluwe nitori ogbeni Jonathan...

Jonathan eniti aye gbe laruge....

GEJ my hero........

Firefire...wa wo ogbeni yi sha?

O shaa fee ru eru gambari sori bi ti ketekete abookii...

Ketekete Balamu... grin
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Rose2014: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Candyrain:

Imego nke oma nne, dalu. I'm back to full health now.
Rose2014 has been really great.

Biko kele mem ya nke ukwu

Freeze nnem I hulanu na Google translate na-aru oru cheesy
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by ensamy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
African Hero of democracy , who implemented Jesus' model of winning any battle. That is, winning by loosing . Turning the other cheek .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
That's the body language of most people in Sokoto anyway. Been there since January so i can understand. Nonetheless, i still blame Jonathan for blowing his chance of being a firm, decisive, and efficient leader. His shortcomings made Buhari (whom had been rejected 3 times in the past) appealing as last resort to Nigerians.

To hell with Goodluck and Buhari. They both sucks.
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by mKc9ET(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
sweetilicious:
Exactly. Just like my boyfriend keeps breaking up with uncountable times for no reasons. Break up, recall me many a times. I decided to accept it as fate and move on atlast. Allow him to go meet all those other girls. I believe he will change to a better man in his next relationship. I don too mend my heart. GEJ my man crush

Oooh no thought u would crush on me at least to have a taste of a new guy, since ur BF brought that fate. Mtcheeeew u joz waka upanda go crush on that old dude.
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Rose2014: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Totally agree with you, they now buy 2nd niger bridge newspaper. .......IGWEOCHA to be precise grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4470208_img20161111113652_jpeg4de22df39cfb402fb38f022e5798d56e

Still part of Lagos Ibadan propaganda

What's the name of that newspaper?

U guys can go to any length smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by CltrAltDel: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
Rose2014:

Still part of Lagos Ibadan propaganda

What's the name of that newspaper?

U guys can go to any length smh
[/s]
Typical of a LIEIPOD. .....why deny IGWEOCHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Vince77(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
onatisi:
unlike the dullard who was promising bloodshed if he lost the election

I wonder what Nigerians were thinking voting for such person who made such Statements.

Nothing good can ever come out of someone who uses violence to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Okay. Agreed. Can we also agree Igbos have grade? There are Igbos and there LiePod/iPod bastards such as those who could stone their own mother for taking pictures with abokis.

Hope you understand? cheesy
Calm down, they are trying to rile you up. Ignore their mentions
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Progressive01(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
kropotkin2:
Calm down, they are trying to rile you up. Ignore their mentions
Lol. Of course I know their M.O. but just decided to indulge this one.

Served him exactly the same dish he served me and he suddenly lost his voice.

Such colourful hypocrites they are. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Leez(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:
The working mechanism of the minds of the children of hate and anger is something even the shrewdest shrink in the world would find utterly mystifying.

These were the same people that insisted "ab¤kis" (a derogatory term they use when referring to Northerners) HATE southerners, especially the Ineffectual Buffoon. Yet, now, they tell us the same "ab¤kis" gave the IB a "hero's welcome", that he is "loved by all". cheesy

Are we then to assume they were just living up to their character as pathological liars and hate mongers?

Good to see the Ab¤kis making their haters eat their own shiit. Haters who would go as far as "stonning their mother" if she "took a picture with Buhari".

It is well with Nigeria.

Long live the Republic, and death to all her enemies. smiley
bia omenka u no dy tire ni
jona has left office and ur king buhari has been in power for close to 2 yrs.yet his greatest achievement is putting us in recession.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Candyrain(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rose2014:

Freeze nnem I hulanu na Google translate na-aru oru cheesy

Lolzzzz
Baby'm adim a use google translate.

O muwan na ede asusu Igbo.
Believe me grin grin
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:
The working mechanism of the minds of the children of hate and anger is something even the shrewdest shrink in the world would find utterly mystifying.

These were the same people that insisted "ab¤kis" (a derogatory term they use when referring to Northerners) HATE southerners, especially the Ineffectual Buffoon. Yet, now, they tell us the same "ab¤kis" gave the IB a "hero's welcome", that he is "loved by all". cheesy

Are we then to assume they were just living up to their character as pathological liars and hate mongers?

Good to see the Ab¤kis making their haters eat their own shiit. Haters who would go as far as "stonning their mother" if she "took a picture with Buhari".

It is well with Nigeria.

Long live the Republic, and death to all her enemies. smiley

Stupid people. If Rochas Okorocha is given a royal recognition they do everything possible to condemn him but if same us given to Jonathan they see nothing wrong. That proves my stand all along that its all about politics and Ndigbo spend more time trying to pull their brothers down.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:

Just ignore them and they will fade into oblivion
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Princewell2012(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
dienlmods:

Na only you waka come...even your fellow zombies sees you as an outcast. ..everybody in NL hates you...

Though you don't say much or say over bad things, but everybody knows you are so irritating. .. and people hate you for that

Lol grin
dienlmods:

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Rose2014: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Candyrain:

Lolzzzz
Baby'm adim a use google translate.

O muwan na ede asusu Igbo.
Believe me grin grin

I believe you my baby. Just messing with u as usual kiss
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Princewell2012(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
dienlmods:

Lol grin
dienlmods:

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by OLUARTS: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
D CAUSE OF OUR PRESENT CONDITION OR AV U FORGOTEN D DEFINATION OF HISTORY NI
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Progressive01(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Abagworo:

Stupid people. If Rochas Okorocha is given a royal recognition they do everything possible to condemn him but if same us given to Jonathan they see nothing wrong. That proves my stand all along that its all about politics and Ndigbo spend more time trying to pull their brothers down.
Look bro, the ignorant illiterate thugs cannot be taken as representatives of Igbos in any way. Just like Islamic terrorists, say BH, cannot be taken as representatives of Muslims, so can't iPod terrorists be taken as representatives of Ndigbo.

100% of the promoters of that brand of politics which is rooted in Lies, Hate, and Lies are iPod bastards who would proudly stone their mothers for taking a picture with someone they don't like.

Same people adopted a man who threatened to rape a woman for daring to stand up to him, as ttheir hero!

Igbos, I mean real Igbos, are known for their respect for ladies, especially their mothers.

The people you see here aren't igbos- they are brainwashed nonentities who simply know how to speak Igbo- simple.
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by lanrelagos: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
na wao...how many people dey this picture now? And they said heroe's welcome.....na una sabi
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by bloodykiller: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
kropotkin2:
Just ignore them and they will fade into oblivion
[/s]
pained looser
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Leez(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
lomprico:

Yeah u just have to mention igbos! U cant just resist it. Afonja!
the boi is just confused the same igbos he hates he wants to do one nigeria with them confusion at its peak

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by bloodykiller: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:

[/s]

shatap omenka you have nothing meaningful to say tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happening Now In Port Harcourt / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.