Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos (65640 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Dele Momodu In His Office In Abuja (photos) / Section Of Senator Wamakko's Building Collapses In Sokoto. Photos / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by lereinter(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
so jonathan is a hero

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by bloodykiller: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
Abagworo:

Stupid people. If Rochas Okorocha is given a royal recognition they do everything possible to condemn him but if same us given to Jonathan they see nothing wrong. That proves my stand all along that its all about politics and Ndigbo spend more time trying to pull their brothers down.
[/s]
abagworo see chino for your back ooo grin

rochas is a crook

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by bloodykiller: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:
Look bro, the ignorant illiterate thugs cannot be taken as representatives of Igbos in any way. Just like Islamic terrorists, say BH, cannot be taken as representatives of Muslims, so can't iPod terrorists be taken as representatives of Ndigbo.

100% of the promoters of that brand of politics which is rooted in Lies, Hate, and Lies are iPod bastards who would proudly stone their mothers for taking a picture with someone they don't like.

Same people adopted a man who threatened to rape a woman for daring to stand up to him, as ttheir hero!

Igbos, I mean real Igbos, are known for their respect for ladies, especially their mothers.

The people you see here aren't igbos- they are brainwashed nonentities who simply know how to speak Igbo- simple.
[/s]
you ended up with your normal trash
grow up dude grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Candyrain(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rose2014:

I believe you my baby. Just messing with u as usual kiss

Thanks Love,

Who's Freeze btw?
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Rose2014: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Candyrain:

Thanks Love,

Who's Freeze btw?
Kenny na. Recession has hit her nl username grin
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by jelal007(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
chemicalDisease:
The Hero Of Democracy.
Truly,ur sickness (chemical disease) no get CURE.
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by dckng16(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
lereinter:

so jonathan is a hero

Yes Of course! Even the northerners can attest to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by bart10: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
This man sabi leadership pass Bubu. To lead no be body language or stupid propaganda but to change lives. Bubu how market tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by thugthang(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
We luv him. If u are not ok with that,then look for a,nearest transformer and do the needful
dienlmods:

Na only you waka come...even your fellow zombies sees you as an outcast. ..everybody in NL hates you...

Though you don't say much or say over bad things, but everybody knows you are so irritating. .. and people hate you for that

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by onatisi(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Vince77:

I wonder what Nigerians were thinking voting for such person who made such .
They were not thinking then,their brains was blocked with free 2 kongo of rice and fufu. It seems hunger and starvation are beginning to unlock their brains gradually

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Candyrain(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rose2014:

Kenny na. Recession has hit her nl username grin

Jesus!!!
Really? So that was my inlaw all the while and I didn't know it shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by onatisi(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
bart10:
This man sabi leadership pass Bubu. To lead no be body language or stupid propaganda but to change lives. Bubu how market tongue
How can u compare a phd holder with someone who cant even present his secondary school certificate
It is like comparing Barcelona with 3sc of ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by onatisi(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nigeria is presently been ruled by a leader who cant even construct a simple sensible quotation without messing up. Smh for Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by grandstar(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rose2014:

What Sokoto has seen sitting down, my brothers from SW have not seen on Iroko tree grin

You are being smallminded

Yorubas voted massively for Jonathan in 2011. He only lost in Osun state . It was their swing votes that brought Jonathan in.

Since the Yoruba felt Jonathan did not meet up to expectation, their support turned to Buhari in 2015.

The Yoruba's are already cursing Buhari. They won't vote for him in 2019. The South West are swing voters.

Note. I am apolitical. I don't even vote.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by sirfee(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thank God for Jonathan if not we all know what will happen last year.Some people may see him as a failure but he's truly a peacemaker.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by AnanseK(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Internationally earned the name " ineffectual buffoon".

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by joajayis(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
I will always respect you for life. No matter what people say, or what Buhari and EFCC plan to do to you. For that singular selfless act in the last general election. God bless GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by pawesome(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Oga Jonah,na gyeshe ka
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by onatisi(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
joajayis:
I will always respect you for life. No matter what people say, or what Buhari and EFCC plan to do to you. For that singular selfless act in the last general election. God bless GEJ!
Broa the pressure he went through in the last hour before making that historic phone call was tremendous. He was been pulled by 2 forces of political heavyweights,until he decided that he would rather bow out than allow hundreds of ppl to die courtesy of the dullard henchmen who were on standby with cutlasses In many northern states.
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by pyxon(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
jelal007:
Truly,ur sickness (chemical disease) no get CURE.

Jonathan did to our democracy what afonja gorilla obasanjo couldn't do

*He did not fight for third term
*He did not rig in a dying stooge to replace him
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by sparkwil(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:
The working mechanism of the minds of the children of hate and anger is something even the shrewdest shrink in the world would find utterly mystifying.

These were the same people that insisted "ab¤kis" (a derogatory term they use when referring to Northerners) HATE southerners, especially the Ineffectual Buffoon. Yet, now, they tell us the same "ab¤kis" gave the IB a "hero's welcome", that he is "loved by all". cheesy

Are we then to assume they were just living up to their character as pathological liars and hate mongers?

Good to see the Ab¤kis making their haters eat their own shiit. Haters who would go as far as "stonning their mother" if she "took a picture with Buhari".

It is well with Nigeria.

Long live the Republic, and death to all her enemies. smiley

To imagine this well articulated writeup makes no sense at all is actually mystifying.

Absolute nonsense from a robot
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by onatisi(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
This same obj that many were hailing simply because gej refused to follow his dictates was the same person who on the 11th of February 2007 called the general elections then a " do or die affair"

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by cidy123: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Complete pictures of the event

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by playtheblues(f): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
There are very few people I love note than GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by adegeye38(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
99% of people commenting on this thread are the reason Nigeria is like this...

In a sane world, this fool ought to be in prison

1 Share

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Crizillion1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
keep insulting urslves tho
make una no go make money
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by HtwoOw: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmm

A one eye man in the land of the blind is a king

Hero ko Heineken ni

This man failed our heroes past

Failed in our time

FAiled the future generations

N some blind mofos call him their hero

Abeg leave Heineken out of this one joor find another name, you wan spoil my brand?
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Oblang(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rose2014:

grin grin grin grin grin

Seems Sokoto guys are no longer buying Lagos Ibadan newspapers grin grin grin

For ur mind na Yoruba no like gej pass even when he lost overwhelmingly in the north...
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:
The working mechanism of the minds of the children of hate and anger is something even the shrewdest shrink in the world would find utterly mystifying.

These were the same people that insisted "ab¤kis" (a derogatory term they use when referring to Northerners) HATE southerners, especially the Ineffectual Buffoon. Yet, now, they tell us the same "ab¤kis" gave the IB a "hero's welcome", that he is "loved by all". cheesy

Are we then to assume they were just living up to their character as pathological liars and hate mongers?

Good to see the Ab¤kis making their haters eat their own shiit. Haters who would go as far as "stonning their mother" if she "took a picture with Buhari".

It is well with Nigeria.

Long live the Republic, and death to all her enemies. smiley

Omenka you are gradually loosing it. Get a life. You are guilty of all charges you are bringing up on others.

Sarki is doing a better job of being a Zom bee than you these days. Is the law of diminishing return setting in? Wake up before you are displaced as the chief Zom****

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by IAMJojo(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
timhollaz:
Cool
can i get a link?
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Enochman:
MY OGA AT THE TOP

only you na you

you can like if u feel he is a HERO
Oga abeg where did you download these your avatars from and whats the name of the app? Thanks
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Codes151(m): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Some people go avoid this trend o!!!! See them!!!!
[size=50pt]
Zombies! cry
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.