Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,593 members, 7,850,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos (65669 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Dele Momodu In His Office In Abuja (photos) / Section Of Senator Wamakko's Building Collapses In Sokoto. Photos / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Timarodear:
I miss you Sir. That president that had a fatherly heart! you did nothing for me in person or directly but your successor has dealt with me directly?. I'm speaking for myself that I miss you. I don't know about others.
At least we weren't in recession, there was no nation wide sack of workers, airlines weren't crumbling, factories weren't shut down and retrenchING staff, people were eating and living comfortably. but now it's as if we are in the days of Egypt.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by sava2: 12:52am On Nov 18, 2016
[size=28pt]so he stole that much to buy himself a private jet.

so with the less than $30,000 he was paid, he brought himself a private jet.
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by vpaymoney(m): 1:24am On Nov 18, 2016
mKc9ET:
Na when you marry two wife then you will know the better one
o'boy this your statement carry wright o
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Billygee2u: 5:01am On Nov 18, 2016
Rose2014:
grin grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Seems Sokoto guys are no longer buying Lagos Ibadan newspapers grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by onatisi(m): 5:06am On Nov 18, 2016
sava2:
[size=28pt]so he stole that much to buy himself a private jet.

so with the less than $30,000 he was paid, he brought himself a private jet.
[/size]
You don't have to own a private jet before flying in one,there are many charter jets in Nigeria. Smh for some peeps ,Nigeria educational standard really need to be upgraded

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by blackbliz: 6:41am On Nov 18, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmm

A one eye man in the land of the blind is a king

Hero ko Heineken ni

This man failed our heroes past

Failed in our time

FAiled the future generations

N some blind mofos call him their hero
sense is the major problem many Nigeria have, come out and do urs let see what you will do now. buhari is the best now see how the economic is growth olodo
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Carter4luv(m): 6:41am On Nov 18, 2016
dis shw dat northerners are regretting ever votin out d lion of democracy. dis is a man who meant well fr d people.
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Timarodear(f): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2016
dumo1:

At least we weren't in recession, there was no nation wide sack of workers, airlines weren't crumbling, factories weren't shut down and retrenchING staff, people were eating and living comfortably. but now it's as if we are in the days of Egypt.

Don't mind the suffering and smiling phools........ Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by nellyelitz(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2016
See dem betrayers and backstabbers lining up,na now their eyes come clear
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Chysuccess(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2016
1 in Africa
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Splashme: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2016
mKc9ET:
Na when you marry two wife then you will know the better one
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by Donraqh(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2016
You can't keep a good man down.....if you miss GEJ hit the like button....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
mKc9ET:

Oooh no thought u would crush on me at least to have a taste of a new guy, since ur BF brought that fate. Mtcheeeew u joz waka upanda go crush on that old dude.
Lol. I just like GEJ. He is a good man atleast to his wife. He got my respect for that.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by mKc9ET(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
sweetilicious:
Lol. I just like GEJ. He is a good man atleast to his wife. He got my respect for that.

Hmmmm
OK I just de wake upanda
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by MeAboki(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmm

Hero ko Heineken ni

Failed in our time

Heroes welcome my foot, let them show his picture being hailed by the common masses in Sokoto.

Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by murmee: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2016
lanrelagos:
na wao...how many people dey this picture now? And they said heroe's welcome.....na una sabi
Don't mind them. Just because less than 20 people were arranged to meet GEJ at the airport, that means he was given a heroic welcome. These IPod, 5% people will never cease to amaze me.
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by elsomm(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmm

Hero ko Heineken ni

Failed in our time

One eyed you say? Does it mean your sheriff has got no eyes? As in totally blind?
Re: Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos by elsomm(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:
The working mechanism of the minds of the children of hate and anger is something even the shrewdest shrink in the world would find utterly mystifying.

These were the same people that insisted "ab¤kis" (a derogatory term they use when referring to Northerners) HATE southerners, especially the Ineffectual Buffoon. Yet, now, they tell us the same "ab¤kis" gave the IB a "hero's welcome", that he is "loved by all". cheesy

Are we then to assume they were just living up to their character as pathological liars and hate mongers?

Good to see the Ab¤kis making their haters eat their own shiit. Haters who would go as far as "stonning their mother" if she "took a picture with Buhari".

It is well with Nigeria.

Long live the Republic, and death to all her enemies. smiley

Maybe the Ab.kis have married two wives and determined which is better.

Ikuku kuo, ahu ike okuko

When the wind blows, then people may see the rump of the chicken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happening Now In Port Harcourt / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.