Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. (78765 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by paullove1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
I'm a hardcore ibo dude from Abia State but to say the truth with my church mind, even if this biafra nation comes into reality, it wouldn't last long. Trust me. My fellow IBO brothers are very GREEDY and SELFISH as well as being promiscuous...there would be conflict between allocation of resources as well as other things...the issue of saying there wud be absolute peace can never happen...you can only get perfect peace in heaven and not here on earth.....I still pray and believe biafra would come to pass...I ONLY SAID MY MIND!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by PublicAssurance: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Professor Gozie thank you for the correction sir
chigoizie7:

Who asked u?

Besides, it is not IBO but IGBO

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
MultiCEO1:

Fools talking. Sorry, you'll be disappointed.
Go play naijabet or MMM and stop disturbing us here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by sammuell(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Make i ask o na by force to be one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Radicalism(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
The voice of the people,all they do na wash. Nice One Freedom Fighter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
MultiCEO1:

You should be drunk if aren't seeing the road. No one is blocking you and you really need to hasten and move out. What we want is Biafra and not war, but if it comes to that only cowards would cower at the thought of war for freedom. You are the bigger coward. Come on, gafere!
Come with your AK47 and comrades to headbridge Onitsha and block the way then we'll take you serious

Modified...

Albino director una no fit save am and organise jailbreak but come online to talk trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by PublicAssurance: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
[size=18pt]Bloody Millenial. What do you know? I will never cower for freedom. Biafra is not the same as freedom. Biafra equals Death and suffering. Death of over 2 million ibo people. God will never allow Biafra to exist. i can bet you are enslaved by the wrath of poverty, and you do not know any better. [/size]
MultiCEO1:

You should be drunk if aren't seeing the road. No one is blocking you and you really need to hasten and move out. What we want is Biafra and not war, but if it comes to that only cowards would cower at the thought of war for freedom. You are the bigger coward. Come on, gafere!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by iamharkinwaley: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
See this ipob wey dey deceive themselves....
biafra can never happen and even if it does you guys will suffer it last with the killing of each other and then lust for power of you all..... You guys depend on oil and I won't be surprise if you start drinking the oil as your food.......ipob sucks

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by BarnickAkiro(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
I pity the man. Just like a joke he will be counting years in custody and soon his followers will start facing their own lives and maybe then he will realize how many years must have gone by thinking he was fighting a reasonable course.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by MultiCEO1: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yyeske:
Go play naijabet or MMM and stop disturbing us here

Oh, sorry. I don't play bet. It's for the lazy asses. Like my name goes, I'm a multi CEO, an employer of labour. I seem to have free time tonight to put in check kids running amok and test-running their newly developed baritone voices on issues concerning the destiny of a nation. If you can't be reasonable, be silent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Ndaife: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
God will surely grant him victory
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
sammuell:
Make i ask o na by force to be one nigeria
Yes with normal approach but not with IPOB miscreants approach
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by tryluv: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
dainformant:
The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), and Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, was arraigned at the Federal High Court Abuja, today being the 17th of November 2016... The bail hearing filed by the legal team of Nnamdi Kanu and co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawusi and Chidiebere Onwudiwe, was adjourned to 1st DEC, 2016, after much delay due to prior cases presided over by the court.

The IPOB leader who is being charged with treasonable felony and terrorism -raised his hands in solidarity to the cheering crowd who gathered to support him after his bail hearing was adjourned.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-what-nnamdi-kanu-did-in-court-today.html

nig unity is nt negociable
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by mKc9ET(m): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]stupid ibo man...the ibos are not with you. you are OYO[/size]

Is that all u could say? because I know you have been reading this many times but couldn't be able to cook up something to blast IPOB, dullard, idiot, fooooool, oil soup, Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by chigoizie7(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
PublicAssurance:
Professor Gozie thank you for the correction sir

Good, now go and sleep
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
MultiCEO1:

Oh, sorry. I don't play bet. It's for the lazy asses. Like my name goes, I'm a multi CEO, an employer of labour. I seem to have free time tonight to put in check kids running amok and test-running their newly developed baritone voices on issues concerning the destiny of a nation. If you can't be reasonable, be silent.
I have time for kids like you tonight, bring it on. Nnamdi Kanu is DOA and he'll be hanged, quote me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by MultiCEO1: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]Bloody Millenial. What do you know? I will never cower for freedom. Biafra is not the same as freedom. Biafra equals Death and suffering. Death of over 2 million ibo people. God will never allow Biafra to exist. i can bet you are enslaved by the wrath of poverty, and you do not know any better. [/size]

See rant from a diseased thought running his mouth like the anu of a cholera victim. How much can you bet on the "wrath of poverty" rant? Let's make the bet. Biafra will come before your eyes and you'll live to watch it grow. Biafra fought no war, we merely defended ourselves from the genocidal rage of the north and the west. You need to study history and not burn over what you know nothing about. Indomie pikin. Wealthy slowpoke. Place the bet. I'm waiting. Fool talking

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
MultiCEO1:

See rant from a diseased thought running his mouth like the anu of a cholera victim. How much can you bet on the "wrath of poverty" rant? Let's make the bet. Biafra will come before your eyes and you'll live to watch it grow. Biafra fought no war, we merely defended ourselves from the genocidal rage of the north and the west. You need to study history and not burn over what you know nothing about. Indomie pikin. Wealthy slowpoke. Place the bet. I'm waiting. Fool talking
Ask your parents of the last war if you are old enough

We will destroy Biafra from inside before the FG put hand

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
MultiCEO1:

You do? Oh, well, kids don't employ people, I do. On the other hand, I've made my point. Kanu will never hang. When he walks out free, you won't hang either. You'll be alive to gradually munch your vomit. So let's keep our fingers crossed and watch who wins.
You'll never get Biafra with the hate and vile mindset you display, we anti IPOB Igbos will never allow it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by yedidiah(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
This guy go just die for nothing. There are no heroes in Nigeria. Ask one of the topmost Yoruba Generals, Enitan Ransome-Kuti; he bail-up for baga when boko haram struck last year. Guy didn't want to die like a chicken.

In the end, he was court marshalled, demoted and dismissed for COWARDICE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by rafabenitez: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Afonjas dis is brazen bravery,i only wish u pple can emulate dis man bt im wrong even ur prof wt white hair is a coward like his people.NNAMDI KANU,NWA CHINEKE.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
yedidiah:
This guy go just die for nothing. There are no heroes in Nigeria. Ask one of the topmost Yoruba Generals, Enitan Ransome-Kuti; he bail-up for baga when boko haram struck last year. Guy didn't want to die like a chicken.

In the end, he was court marshalled, demoted and dismissed for COWARDICE.
He'll be hanged dear and nothing Ipobians can do aside marching aimlessly and some of them killed. No be today
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by mKc9ET(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
paullove1:
I'm a hardcore ibo dude from Abia State but to say the truth with my church mind, even if this biafra nation comes into reality, it wouldn't last long. Trust me. My fellow IBO brothers are very GREEDY and SELFISH as well as being promiscuous...there would be conflict between allocation of resources as well as other things...the issue of saying there wud be absolute peace can never happen...you can only get perfect peace in heaven and not here on earth.....I still pray and believe biafra would come to pass...I ONLY SAID MY MIND!!!

While i was reading this my voice kept sounding like a yoruba guy then I realized that this was written by a yoruba guy (Afonja) u are not IPOB.
U are one of those magot that paid to gulliblize our people, Amadioha will not let u go unpunished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
rafabenitez:
Afonjas dis is brazen bravery,i only wish u pple can emulate dis man bt im wrong even ur prof wt white hair is a coward like his people.NNAMDI KANU,NWA CHINEKE.
Afonja full your mouth because of Nnamdi Kanu you can never get released or get your silly Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by PublicAssurance: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
I think u meant ofe Mmanu!
mKc9ET:

Is that all u could say? because I know you have been reading this many times but couldn't be able to cook up something to blast IPOB, dullard, idiot, fooooool, oil soup, Afonja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by NemzySeries(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Baawaa:
Nnamdi kanu is an ingrate,look at him looking fresh inside custody,the place suit him
.........& ur point is?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by MultiCEO1: 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yyeske:
You'll never get Biafra with the hate and vile mindset you display, we anti IPOB Igbos will never allow it

Hello! Did you actually read through your post which I replied to to know who actually started the hate and vile 'mindset'? if you are a true Igbo son, you should know and understand the concept and ideology of 'Uche onye adighi njo' and would not castigate another in such strong term as idiot for putting forth his opinion. Kanu and I want Biafra. You don't. That or fighting for what he wants doesn't make him or us idiots. Well, fight against Biafra, while we fight for it. Whoever wins, takes it all. I have no hatred for any tribe. I want Biafra. let's see who wins. Good night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Deepfreezer(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu the greatest of them all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by ahamonyeka(m): 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yasirarafat:
But who's this man sef donno he exist grin
indomie generation spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan, Lyon Celebrate With A Bottle Of Red Label (Photo) / Jonathan Didn't Attend Yaradua's Burial, See why (Photo) / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.